Body/dick rate thread!

Body/dick rate thread!

Almost a 6. Maybe a 6 actually

Thanks! What makes it a 6 if you don't mind me asking? :)

7-8

I like these kinds of threads because anons tend to be soft dicked in them. But um honestly i like twinks and otters and i dont like hair

Dick is surprisingly small compared to the rest of the body. Sorry op. Maybe a bj at the most. Bright side is won't choke

I see! Yeah, I thought being flaccid would capture the real me. :P

Are you a femanon btw? And it's just soft. Most guys are smaller when they are flaccid.

Like a 6. Would let you fuck.

Yeah? ;) why a 6 if you don't mind me asking?

I just like flaccids more now these days. I dont know why. I think because if the poster is uncut not too many are too retarded to peel it back in that state and I like that; not forcing a retraction

Were a couple.

I wish I was never circumsized. Uncut cocks always look meatier.

So is your bf pretty small flaccid too? I'm sure most guys are.

While we are discussing this, can someone post what they think are 6,7,8,9,10 bodies for guys?

bump for this

Here's a bit of a side view

Lol, i didn't mean to literally do a side view.

Lol I agree. Im trynna figure out if there is correlation with size and automatic retraction when hard. Restoration helps too
It's not too shabby

Anyone wanna Kik?

Thanks! To be honest, I'm lucky I have smaller testicles cause it makes the rest of me look a lot bigger. Haha!

Sure! Slightlyfaded420. I'm OP

I give you a 10. You have the perfect body. I want moar

Any other negroids going to post or what

You like that much? ;)

Not as small as you though.

Really love it. Would love to cybersex with you

8ish
Daww. I had no clue what was going on up there with them posts of your guys'. But turned out swell

How old are you by the way?

bump

Yeah but I look in way better shape than he does. He probably get it in past his fat.

I'll take an 8

I'm op, 24

I'm the real OP. I'm 17

give me your kik OP. or give us moar

Here it is!

You're the only other user to have posted. The fuck is going on?

You have feminine thighs

Thanks? :X other then that, what do you think?

You should let your hair grow

not posting dicc tho

Not gettin a rate then if you chose to say that in that way

im confused.. is everybody in this thread gay or we have grills here?

Rate me bois

Summer is here

7ish but im not huge on asses

fag/10

8/10

I am
But why do you say that
Ain't that a kick in the head

Wrong thread queerboy

So nommable

>Body/dick rate

Retard.

Rate my body

Check em
What does it smell like?

because hair is manly. a moderate shave is good, nobody likes bushes. but body hair is manly and sexy

Dude please don't. You don't even get a 0.1/10. If I have to put a number it's 0.0000001/10

well. hi

:((

Thanks for making me throw up my lunch asshole.

OP wins. now please give us moar. I like flaccid dicks btw

Thanks
>nommable that's a first
Kind of want to keep posting but don't want to retract from the thread

Like a penis
I'm pretty sure it smells alright, i showered couple hours ago and I'm very througrough with it
Hate dick cheese, disgusting

I can't grow it man. I can grow pubes and some leg and arm pit hair but it gets super itchy and I just shave it off
I can't grow the happy trail hair on my stomach

It becomes itchy because you allways shave. anyway, congrats on your uncut dick. uncuted dicks are the best dicks

Overweight boys are handsome too you dick

You can't just say "other than that." Other than your small dick, feminine thighs, and body image insecurity, you'd probably be a 10. Shit we'd all be 10's without our flaws. But if I'm being honest here, you'd probably be a 5/10. Potentially less depending on your face. And maybe a little less because you seem like someone whose presence would annoy the fuck out of me at the gym. Doing your complex and maybe even good exercise move, but with absolutely no haste whatsoever all-the-while maintaining an "I'm better because you've never seen this move before" attitude-- but that's just a vibe.

that's beyond overwight. that's abnormal and extremely gross. do something about it

this isn't a trap thread faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You think I got a small dick? :/ I keep to myself when I'm out. I'm just curious is all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I've made a problem for myself. Shave and I stop the itchiness or let it grow and it keeps being itchy for a while until it stops. I'll just keep shaving for now, takes me like a minute tops nowadays anyways

What do you mean beyond overweight?

Thats disgusting. Go lose some weight you gross fucker. No one finds that attractive.

I know you keep to yourself. You stay perfectly in your own little bubble where no one can hurt you.

As in obese.

You're fucking awesome

how old are you? because of your uncut penis you must be european, right?

So much foreskin ITT my cock can only get so hard

Unless of course I'm going for some pussy. In which case I go balls out!

Lol, sure you do, OP. Sure you do.

Hey thanks man!
I needed that, don't think I've spoken to another human today other than the inspectors this morning

I am 19 years of age sir
That's pretty fucking funny dude
No I'm more from south of the border
Why do you ask?

Fuck yeah I do! And I eat pussy like a pro!

Just curious. I'm from the south of the border too. way more south. the only ones who cut their dicks are jews and americans. i will never understand why amreicans cut their dicks. are there americans with uncut dicks?

hey op, why do you like to share your nudes with a bunch of random guys?

don't let this thread die you guys

A fuck load of Americans cut their dicks
I don't think there's anything wrong with it but I would never do it to my child and I'm glad my parents never did it to me
Side tangent, my friends would make fun of me for being uncut back in middle school

Why are you michael douglas who got cancer from eating too much box
Almost a 9

This is kike propaganda

yeah but that's what I mean. Not a problem with people cuting their dicks, but when uncut dicks turn out to be weird to people, that's fucked up

Hottt.

OP are you there?

Me?
I got lots of extra meaty hoodie on my benis

Yeah I mean I didn't take it personally and never got to me. We'd all make fun of each other like the fat fuck or the fag. It was middle school and we were all assholes.

I dont like your written posts but your pic is fine

Yeah! I'm right here!

feel like sending more pics?