ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

i stole a cookie from the cookie jar

m or f?

Wtf is wrong with you?

both f.

nice try, fbi

I sucked my best friends dick on a work trip. Was pretty drunk. Pretended the next day I blacked out. Definitely know I'm not gay now.

am newfag, ama

I have a rape fetish. The feeling of danger and risk just turns me on so much. I've been puting myself into risky situations to increase my chances of being raped. Most of the time I just get mugged or harassed but I have been successful a handful of times.

M or F?
Ever been anally raped?

>risky situations
such as?

I mean, is it rape if you're looking for it to happen?

>be me
>follow super drunk chick into bathroom
>shove her against wall and flip up her skirt
>no panties
>use hand cream
>rape her ass
>get shit dick
>make her clean it
>finish in mouth
>never get caught because she was so drunk, when she puked everyone just thought she'd had too much liquor.

Who, you?

>Pretended the next day I blacked out.

He knows you didn't.

I love you

In elementary school, i stole someones chocolate (from their lunch while back was turned) Made a swift unseen getaway and ate it in secret. Bitch told teacher, principal gets called in and conducts a fkn line up breath test to see who had eaten chocolate. Didnt get caught haha never told anyone that.

Probably won't believe me but female. Yes I have been twice.

Mainly whenever I have the chance or the opportunity arises, I'll walk alone in sketchy neighborhoods/alleys. I also hang around bars and pubs a lot in skimpy outfits. Recently I started trying going to public parks really late at night and just fool around with myself there hoping someone catches me.

I guess not but I don't tell them I enjoy it.

girls that are healthy weight aren't attractive to me. my dick only gets hard for anorexics

I'm aware. But it's probably better this way. Don't ever have to talk about it.

gross double fantasy by sick guy who wants to be a woman that gets raped.

Tits, and a timestamp would convince me. Did you enjoy the anal raping? Did they use any lube? Ever have to get an abortion from random guys creaming in you? What's the most amount of people you've ever been raped by at once? Ever been raped by another woman?

I still love the idea of Aaron. Even though I know he's a drug addicted cunt, I miss the sweet him when he pretended to care about me.

Had a big cock too. He didn't know how to use it, but damn when he did...

Red, is that you?

Do you ever get scared of pregnancy or std?

I'm a boy so probably not

I always want to post something juicy, but I never have anything.

I explored things as a kid growing up with my friends, which was all probably very pretty normal. At the time daring each other to run around the house naked felt exhilarating.

Found out how to climb a pole and have an orgasm at a fairly young age. So, my cousin and I did that a lot.

I can keep going...

>i want to be raped
have you tried walking around in niggerville?

>boy
can't be you then

>implying you know any women .

get real

i used to, user

so did I, before the accident.

When I was 16 I took the v of a 13yo mormon girl. were also fuck buddies for quite a while, 6+ months. I wish i could have bragged to my friends about it but i promised not to tell anyone, she never told anyone either. she got on bc a few weeks after our 1st time so then we didnt always use a condom, about 1/2 the times we did.

slight variation here, but basically same thing, user

what are women like? do they smell good? I always figured they don't stink. Is this true?

men get dirty, whereas women are dirty. almost everything they do for grooming, showering, etc, is intended to make themselves not smell disgusting, not look disgusting, not feel disgusting. they're emotional train wrecks, the lot of them, but they're nice to cuddle with and even nicer to fugg

that sucks....

i'd love to smell one's asshole just because I don't think it would stink. a pretty one though. i suppose when looked at from an ugly girl perspective it could get pretty raunchy, but it's so hard to imagine a pretty girl stinking that bad.

I did enjoy the anal raping. I don't actually like anal normally but I got really turned on by the fact that they're forcefully abusing my anal against my will.

They never used lube. I don't think anyone really cares lube on them...

I'm on the pill so I haven't got pregnant yet.

The most has been two. I think they were friends and they left the bar drunk together. One basically held me down while the other one raped me.

Never been raped by a woman before but I've been harrased by them for dressing indecently.

Pregnancy no but STDs yes. Like I said, the risk and danger are what really turns me on.

I have and it doesn't always work.

I've always had this really big secret.

>everyone hates that fucking picture of that sjw nail-painting faggot

>tried walking in niggerville to get raped, but doesn't always work
>always

lern 2 filter/hide

I like to show my girlfriend's pics to be blackmailed

>did enjoy the anal rpaing
>forcefully abusing
>held down while the other one raped me
Goddamnit woman, I can only get so hard.
What's the most perverted disgusting thing one of them has ever done to you?

>i can keep going...
Please do user

Texas?

Vegas

Ha, good I suppose. Thought I was gonna have to come find you.

>absolutely degenerate

I sucked my colleagues jaggon

I have severe daddy issues, and get really turned on when I know guys are jacking off to me. I thrive on the attention.

do you do cams? what's your chaturbate name?

are you skinny? i could fap to you

I've never done anything like that before. It sucks because I have a BF now, so I can't flirt and send pics like I used to...

just don't tell him

He doesn't have to know. Post tits, and sharpie in pooper. It can be your new secret confession for these threads that crop up.

I was thinking of posting something here, not too bad. Just a tease photo. :)

do it, cunt. give us a teaser

I'm not from the states. Where I live the black population is pretty low so I mostly just walk around areas that are sketchy or older. Usually there's a influx of low-income blacks living in these areas because of the older houses that are cheaper. Doesn't mean I'm gauranteed to be raped.

There was a guy probably in his late 30s who followed me off the bus and almost to my home. I was in the back alleyway and he ran up behind me and coveres my mouth. Dragged me behind those large dumpsters and gagged me with his socks. He was pretty abusive. He kept slapping and hitting me to shut up. Didn't use a condom to rape me and blew his load inside. After that he pissed all over my face and left me there.

About to post it!

I modeled for an agency that was lax about nudity when I was 7-13. They are out of business now but I can't imagine how I'd deal with anyone I know irl getting their hands on them. Luckily they are obscure enough for that to be highly unlikely, but jeez.

Here you guys go.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
When you were first had fantasies of getting raped?
When you were first raped?

Are you a beautiful girl? Can you describe yourself?

Nice. It's a shame the hand is in the way.

Nice, i'd like to have you as my slave. Would you like to chat?

moar?

I said it was gonna be a tease photo :)

Just nudes? Anything hardcore?

A man can still be disapointed at the lack of additional tits during the day. You'd have made a good Sup Forums slut if you were single.

Too fat.

I post on b

Yeah ):
Oh well!

Good god that's fucking crazy. I masturbate to rape videos and shit all the time. The fact that you secretly want it is very hot. I've always had a rape fantasy and have played it out but never actually raped anyone and I'm not sure if I will ever be able to, considering I know too many women who have been raped and had it affect them so much.

Erections weren't off limits but we didn't do anything that sexual.

Fuck that got me rock hard, I want to make what that guy did to you look like child's play

You're retarded user.

When did you lose your virginity?
Have any issues from the nudity?

You're not picky enough, user.

its not december yet you retard

If you ever dump his ass, you know you'll be welcome here ;)

Is break her in half with chopsticks, women should never look like that and neither should men. They need some fat.

Americans do month first.

I like to be nude around other guys, and see them nude as well. I especially like showering with them, which happens pretty often. Dont do anything gay, just i like the thrill of exhibition i guess.

I fucked a girl when I was 14 but apparently her dad touched her and she was mentally fucked. I still count it though.

Nudity wasn't really weird until I hit puberty. I didn't stay for long after that for obvious reasons.

Sounds like my secret would have been enjoyable to you user.

I once sucked my friends cock while he was sleeping but it only got hard for a little and it was a little annoying having to auch on a soft dick. Guess that's how I figured out I'm bi.

>break her in half with chopsticks
that's part of the appeal, user. the lack of fat is part of the appeal too

No.

>Sounds like my secret would have been enjoyable to you user.
which was..?

please see:

I'm in love after I wrote it off for years, and it is fucking awesome.

Not that any of you spergs would know.

I'll make her sign a prenup, if I even marry her, no worries.

see

My cousin used to do this to me. My parents were strict on the bed time bullshit, so I pretended to be asleep because I didn't want to get in trouble. He was too much of a pussy to ask me to do stuff when I was "awake" though.

>be me
>age 16
>used to go to park with friends every friday night to get drunk (UK)
>one week friend bring his 14 year old sister
>blonde, great body but massive chav
>chats to me a bit, seems interested
>adds me on MSN that night and we chat until early hours
>starts coming out more regularly & we chat more on MSN
>tells me she likes me
>next friday play spin the bottle with her, a friend and some other girls
>end up kissing other girls but not her
>walk her home & she tells me she's gutted we never kissed
>take detour down alleyway and she pulls me into bushes
>literally takes her jeans off infront of me
>diamonds
>remove her thong and lose my virginity right there in the bushes
>secretly date her for around 6 months
>she dumps me for a guy her age

My bad. is right.

i love wearing womens clothes.

I've fapped on omegle with questionably aged grils

I lost my virginity at like age 14 or 15 I think. I was with a friend and she invited me someone's Highschool party. When it was done I got a ride from a stranger at the party and he actually took me to his place and raped me instead. That's sort of when my fetish developed.

I don't know. I think I'm okay. I'm like your white basic bitch honestly. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and sort of skinny. I normally wear lots of makeup because it makes me look like a slut and increases my chances that I'll be raped.

Yeah I hear stories about other woman being raped and their lives being ruined by it. I feel bad hearing their stories and even worse how I find it arousing for myself when other womans lives are destroyed by it.

I wish they would do worst and just go wild with me but I guess they usually just want to finish as fast as possible and get the fuck out of there.