DRUMPF BTFO!

DRUMPF BTFO!

A

Fuck the laws, morals, everything, I'd hit that HARD!

That actually does look like a cousin of mine. But she is into niggers. Go figure.

>not marrying your distant cousin to keep the blood lines as pure as possible
degenerate

Why is fucking your cousin seen as a white people thing?
Is it because other races are ugly shit hence why they're always chasing white women?

Fuck off nigger.

If my cousin looked like that all I would have to say is "I hope you have some condoms, we don't need to make July's reunion awkward"

well i am near West Virginia...

it's actually most common among blacks, but nobody is allowed to say that.

God damn it, why couldn't you guys just not adhere to stereotypes one fucking time

Just because a a person follows one doesn't mean they follow them all.

TRUMP HAS FINALLY BEEN STUMPED

We Shelbyville now.

whoops.
*unzips dick*

LOL! Have an upvote.

Well, my folks are from KY.

That is what I said. But that nigger keeps coming back.

Shit, if that was my cousin I'd go hard. Wouldn't even care about the stereotypes.

Excuse me who are you to judge our sexual exploration with your predefined notions of who cannot be intimate with who?
Our sexuality is not a choice, you can't just pray the incest away. baka shitlords.

If I had a cousin like that I would hit it like Cleopatra.

superior genes > unrelated genes

Doesn't help their case
Don't lewd me, Ohio :^(

Most stereotypes are true unless they are propaganda. This has been scientifically proven.

benis in booper mate, got a feminine benis?

I'm from West Virginia and I literally had sex with one of my cousins during a beach trip when I was 15.

I am not shitposting and I am absolutely serious.

Unfortunately

I never said this one was wrong.

I'd ride that shit into the sunset, never to be seen again. Just like my japanese animes.

When did marrying cousins become so taboo in western society, it was common as fuck back then and un eastern cultures it is still practice. This same society that sees cousin marriage as wierd also thinks that 2 men fucking is ok and nothing wrong with them being married. Fuck this twisted society.

was it gud?

w..was she attractive at least?

>liberals are into every fucking kind of degeneracy from homosexualism, to transgederisms, to open relationships, to cuckolding, to zoophilia with even some confessed pedophiles
>conservatives are averse and reprime all that bullshit
>"hur dur all rednecks do incest"

literally what?

Greentext that shit

I'll Reddit cap it for upvotes

>RAt
Ted!?!

^^^^ this

Liberal Logic 101

You shut the fuck up. Muslims marry cousins all the time and they're retarded and deformed because of it. Every once in a while having kids along the family line isn't the worst thing that can happen. Make it common and the results are fucking horrific.

Anyway this is useful for turning around on muslims who actually DO have kids with their cousins. As encouraged by their culture.

In retrospect I might have been 13 or 14... I can't remember what year it was... anyway...

>go to beach like every other year with family who lives in Ohio
>hadn't gone for a few years or seen them for a few years
>they say this year we're going
>fuck yeah
>On they way through they pick me up
>see cousin for the first time in years
>she is suddenly way fucking hot
>15/16 years old, blonde hair, big tits
>gon be good trip
>trip to beach is like 6 hours, we sit next to each other and talk about vidya and shit
>you know how this shit works when you're young, eventually you get to playing around and get touchy feely
>this persists for a while
>one day me and her decide to go boogie boarding in the ocean
>do that for a while, she goes back before me
>rest of family inside playing board games
>come back to beach house, it has big outdoor shower underneath the house, literally the size of a room
>see her feet in there, imagine her showering, get huge bone
>no fucks given, walk in there intending to pretend I didn't know she was in there
>go in, see her and it looks gud as fugg, she's got a super tight body and shaved snatch...

cont...

>anyway, I'm like "omg I'm so sorry"
>she sees bone through swim trunks
>runs over behind me and shuts the door
>there was a table in there that was just poured concrete, she had me take off my trunks and stand on it so "if anyone came down they wouldn't see my feet"
>sucks muh dick
>feels good
>she gets up on box and I fug her from behind
>cum in like 2 minutes
>we do it again like 3 more times that trip

Shit was cash.

Impossible, I'm not related to anyone nearly that white.

Things that never happened

Damn, user

If my cousin looked like that I dont think I could stop myself 2bh pham

>Implying you would pass up the chance to fuck that girl because she was your cousin

start a wincest thread in three hours on Sup Forums please...

if my cousin was a qt i'd pipe her

no shame in kissing cousins desu senpai

FAGGOT!!!!

fuck u ngga
lol

Good to see the Drumpf meme back