Dude a cursory understanding of 19th century philosophy mixed with pop-sci & pop-culture references lmao

dude a cursory understanding of 19th century philosophy mixed with pop-sci & pop-culture references lmao

helllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reddit!

>Reddit because reddit show that clearly belongs on Sup Forums.
>Reddit because reddit post about a reddit show that clearly belongs on Sup Forums
Or
>Reddit because the board ignoring the reddit post about a reddit show that clearly belongs on Sup Forums is a sign that Sup Forums is full of reddits?
Please properly structure your thoughts so that a clear connotation might be inferred.

wow

i just can't even

the sheer amount of reddit in this post

I'm simultaneously browsing reddit and Sup Forums right now.
Are you angry with me?

Why would be, reddit?

Yes cunt that is exactly what it is what do you expect from a cartoon now can we stop with these terrible threads???

DUDE ARBITRARILY HATING POPULAR THINGS

WELL WELL WELL
IF IT ISN'T THE LOCAL REDDITOR
POSTING HIS REDDIT THREADS ONCE AGAIN

Actually, that would be a clear *denotation* you're asking for

>DUDE I TRIED TO SOUND SMARTER THAN A SHOW AND ALL I COULD COME UP WITH WAS
>dude a cursory understanding of 19th century philosophy mixed with pop-sci & pop-culture references lmao

>implying philosophy has gone anywhere since the 19th centur

Justin Roiland is a pretty funny guy, he deserves the success he's been having with this show.

I like Rick and Morty but Futurama has way more dramatic depth.

While I do like the show I'm glad it gets so much hate on here, otherwise everyone would be aping that 'GOTTA GET SCHWIFTY' tripe

I only like the dramatic stuff on RM when it comes out of nowhere, or if it was VERY subtly hinted at previously.

When the drama is the point, it's terrible. That's probably the Dan Harmon in the show.

Summer a cute

You're so Cool OP! So much better then the normies who like this "popular" show. I used to like it also, until the dirty normies also liked it, and now, WTF I hate Rick and Morty now!

>I can (incorrectly) generalise the main content of a television show and therefore believe i am more intelligent than those who enjoy or create it.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO REDDDIIITT

im mad you said this

It's both. I have no idea whether or not it was meant in a negative or positive manner, while also needing more context as to what the term means.
I stopped using Sup Forums for three years and am forced to assume this is some sort of term that had arisen during this span, much like normie and rheeee.
I presume the latter was derived from the wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that accompanies the declaration of ZA WARUDO.

>DUDE AS OF THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC BECAUSE I AM MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A TV SHOW AND THOSE WHO WATCH IT AND I'M GONNA POST ON Sup Forums SO EVERYBODY KNOWS LMAO

I'd agree with this.

>It's both
just admit you're a retard and can't write a shit's worth of coherent sentences

>Futurama canceled
>Simpsons STILL FUCKING RUNNING

It's not fair, bros

i would rail summer very, very hard.

Say what you will but it's the first cartoon ballsy enough to do an episode of improv

You sound like my 15-year old self trying way too hard to sound smarter than I actually was. And failing miserably.

I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

1/10 (1 out of pity because you're not even trolling).

How's junior year of highschool?

(((Dan Harmon)))

Rick and (((Morty)))

>NO U XDDDD!!!! Il

Embarrassing

Is Morty Rick?

>Embarrassing

Your life? I agree.

Futurama has more depth in general. The first four seasons were so lovingly and cohesively created, the occasional slapdash work on Rick and Morty gives the show a lot of character but it just can't compete. I think the Futurama pilot episode is one of the greatest episodes of television ever made, or at least one of the greatest first episodes.

I'm the opposite, drama works for me when it's the point and is built towards accordingly, but when it comes out of nowhere it just feels like shallow manipulation or shock for the hell of it.

The problem with Futurama is it always tried to tie it back to some cheap human moral.

Rick and Morty are never afraid to let a concept take the plot to it's logical extreme thanks to the nihilistic philosophy behind it.
Futurama on the other hand always cuts its interesting look at completely absurd sci-fi by stopping it before it strays to far from human relevance.

Combined with its fast pace, R&M has a lot more density than futurama while less depth.

>it's a redditors defend reddit and memey episode
If you unironically watch this show kys

The pop-culture references are kept to a minimum. There are a few, like the freddy kruger episode but I think it's a fairly original TV show.

There's a piece of dialogue where Rick makes a "made up reference" and summer and morty start laughing at it. Rick yells at them. I thought that was great.

still better than 100% of existing animated comedies

every adult animated comedy show is 90%
>hurr, get that reference

rick and morty doesn't make pop culture references

Hellooo reddit

>every adult animated comedy show is 90%
>>hurr, get that reference
Not at all. You seem to think that all adult animated comedy is synonymous with Seth McFarlane shows.

Go watch Adult Swim classics like Space Ghost and Home Movies and get educated.

Dude this threads just needs to get just schwifty, lol i'm i right bros?

*burps* :)

>autism

>go watch some old retarded shit that's not even funny
"no"

WTF I hate rick and morty now!

season 1 was fucking incredible you retard

season 2 was absolute trash

Honestly only the first couple of episodes are good, the rest is "lolsorandom" humour and Rick trying to be 2deep4normies, I also dislike how in later episodes instead of an alcoholic old man they turned him into some old man with the behaviour of a 20 year old. All the "deep philosophical themes"are just philosophy101.