COLLAPSE THE EMPIRE

If Spaniards and Argies attacked Gibraltar and Falklands at the same time, which would the UK prioritize and could it feasibly hold onto both?

Which British overseas territory should your country try to claim in the confusion?

Are you the Brit living in Thailand that wanted to date a ladyboy but didn't?

The Spanish could take Gibraltar tomorrow and I doubt there's much we could do about it.

However The Falklands will be British forever.

All overseas British territory should be revoked and given to their rightful cultural regional owners

Because the people inhabiting it are British, it should be returned to Argentina rightfully.

so you'll give hawaii to japan?

Japan is an American province

>which would the UK prioritize

Gibraltar

>could it feasibly hold onto both

Yes

>returned to
Nice memes m8. Perhaps we'll talk when all the "Argies" have moved back to Italy and giving their stolen land back to the Natives.

Touché, good night

>Which British overseas territory should your country try to claim in the confusion?
Cayman Islands

>Because the people inhabiting it are British

So are the inhabitants of Gibraltar. Just take Gibraltar's new mayor and former Miss World, Kaiane Lopez, a beautiful British name. She says...

>I am proud to be British,’ ‘Gibraltar is British and always will be. Why would we ever want to change our flag?’

Hawaii is rightful British clay.

night night x
wtf I love British girls now

>Which British overseas territory should your country try to claim in the confusion?
New Zealand.

Do you reckon the queen shitposts in /brit/? I bet she's the user always posting "having a wank lads".

Most definitely. She's never off her tablet shitposting even on official duty.

What a fucking mad cunt.

Yes, give back Jersey and Guernesey

UK has huge support worldwide, if spain attacked british territory they would instantly be cut off from the world and left to starve until they gave it back
argentia would be punished big time for trying the same shit, capital invaded, leaders droned, completely fucked

Uk should focus on the mediterranean. We've got their back.

Don't let your horses run so far straya. You are not UK. You make a move on Argentina and you are fucking done. They might have no military force but we do, and we will protect them against you bunch of criminals

>Wanting to get fucked by the entire Commonwealth

Try it, faggot

>depending on commonwealth commerce

Reee I am Spanish

dunno why australia would "move on argentina" but google says they spend 5x bigger military budget than chile

Argentina has no military budget. Even Bolivia spends more than they do. I was just saying, If straya moves on, we will take it as an attack on our region, and retaliate.

> if Spaniards attacked Gibraltar
That's never going to happen. Many Spaniards work in Gibraltar, we're allied to the UK via NATO, we're both modern democracies, hundreds of thousands of Spaniards live in the UK, over a million Britons live here etc. Only delusional basement dwelling memelords, senile tories and The Sun can imagine a war.

British Virgin Islands

let's settle the dispute over a football game
we'll provide a stadium for them