Anyone ever suck a logg of shit from this guy's sixxhole?

Anyone ever suck a logg of shit from this guy's sixxhole?

I wish

Describe your ideal shitlog.

None of us have reached that exalted position yet, I know deep down that this is Andy himself posting this, checking for frauds and non believers. Andy, would you please choose me as the anointed one, and allow your warm, succulent, creamy logs to slide down my esophagus? I shall ejaculate every time I feel a piece of corn graze my throat

Every man, woman and child on earth deserves a log.

I will sleep soundly tonight, repeating these words to myself. Thank you Andy, may the sixx be with you

Holy shit, someone made it

Based user yesterday morning whipped it up in under 5 minutes

Suck on this log you nigger lover

Jesus you're annoying with this bullshit

Sage

Keep bumping

Prince Harry will be invited to replace his grandfather Prince Philip as head of Britain’s elite Royal Marines.

The 32-year-old royal is now likely to take on the ceremonial position once the Duke of Edinburgh stands down from public duties.

Prince Philip, 95, last week announced he will withdraw from public duties and has been ceremonial head of the Royal Marines since 1953.

The role has included regular visits to the marines on exercise in Norway and at the headquarters of 3 Commando Brigade in Plymouth.

Sources say the office of Major General Rob Magowan, the Commandant General of the Corps, has approved the offer of the role and the Queen has the final decision.

The role of Captain General of the Royal Marines is valued highly by the Corps and a senior officer has the task of informing the royal of all events and producing reports on the amphibious assault force.

Two years ago Prince Harry stepped in for his grandfather at the opening ceremony of a new amphibious centre for the Royal Marines, 1 Assault Group in Plymouth.

He arrived in the uniform of an Army Air Corps Captain and senior Royal Marine Generals, including the head of the Special Boat Service, saluted him despite his lower rank.

Harry struck up a strong rapport with the green berets during fighting in in Helmand in 2008 as an “air controller” directing air strikes in support of marines from 40 Commando.

In 2012 he fought as an Apache helicopter pilot supporting Royal Marines and special forces who were tracing Taliban commanders and killing them.

The young Prince, who left the Army two years ago where he served as an Apache pilot, is the only member of the Royal family who does not hold any honorary position within the armed forces.

His brother heads the Irish Guards, his uncle Prince Edward heads several Army Reserve units, Prince Andrew has a string of Army commands and Prince Charles heads dozens of regiments including the Paras.

KEK

Keep going I need more logs of all type

We've all heard the stories of the grandma who got lost on her way home from the grocery store, or the great uncle who relies on GPS for the drive to his weekly doctor's appointment, but now there's research to back up the anecdotal evidence that trouble finding your way around may indicate a much bigger problem.

Problems navigating new surroundings crop up before memory loss, and long before any clinical diagnosis of the disease, according to a recent study published in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.

Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis asked study participants to use patterns and landmarks to make their way through a maze on a computer, the Huffington Post reports. The individuals were divided into three groups: early-stage Alzheimer's patients, undiagnosed people with early markers for Alzheimer's (considered "preclinical Alzheimer's"), and a control group of clinically normal people. The study showed that individuals with preclinical Alzheimer's had more difficulty learning the locations of objects.

"These findings suggest that the wayfinding difficulties experienced by people with preclinical Alzheimer's disease are in part related to trouble acquiring the environmental information," said senior author Denise Head, associate professor of psychological and brain sciences.

While Head cautioned that the study has limitations, she explained that navigational tasks that assess cognitive mapping strategy "could represent a powerful tool for detecting the very earliest Alzheimer's disease-related changes in cognition."

Take a log. Leave a log

Rolling for rabbit poop balls ... sixx style

Can someone shop sixx on a box of cocoa puffs

I have two cereals

Count Logula ?

I would if I could shop for ya. Idk how to use it. I am merely a purveyor of logs. If there's any you've seen that you want I probably have it