Trying to sell my gaming computer to buy a car, to actually do something with my shit life. Any advice?

Trying to sell my gaming computer to buy a car, to actually do something with my shit life. Any advice?
Where to sell?
How much to sell for?
Specs:
>Zotac GTX 1050ti
>8GB DDR4 RAM
>Intel i3-6100
>Stock Cooler
>EVGA 500W power supply
>MSI Pro Series Intel B250M PRO-VD Motherboard

>Pic Somewhat related, Its the case

Other urls found in this thread:

bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2016/11/07/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-gaming-x-4g-review/10
tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-ti,4787-5.html
kotaku.com.au/2016/10/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-and-1050-ti-review-entry-level-pc-gaming-for-the-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>GTX 1050ti

>Any advice?
Yes. i3? 1050? KYS. Bury shit tier box with you.

>Trying to sell my gaming computer to buy a car

Holy shit that is imbalanced. Separate the parts (leave the CPU in the mobo) and sell off like that

thanks for actual advice friend. What do you think is good pricing for them though?

1) Gaming computer
2) i3
Pick one.

sit on that i3

but seriously all jokes aside I recommend you take it apart and sell the separate parts used on new egg

I'm not going to tell you any of your shit is jaw dropping or anything but it does have value and somebody somewhere will buy it if you price it well

>Intel i3-6100
>gaming computer

your worse than a console kiddie, you fucking kyphotic cuck

k

I'll give you $100. Are you in AZ?

$500. $600 if you screw someone over.

post more specific specs op.ram brand and speed? what evga power supply in particular?

No, and No
208 here

I guess thats fair, I didnt build this with the intent of selling it and making a profit. So as long as I at least get a fair deal of money out of this. Just looking to buy my friend's car he wants to get rid of. I built this pc for $500ish

what is the storage drive? ssd or hdd? capacity? also I want to know more about the ram

>1050ti

Just some shitty hard drives I got from old computers. Ram is an 8GB DDR4 Ballistix stick. Idk what else you'd want to know about it

speed in mhz?

you have MAYBE 300 dollars worth of used parts in it, so...holy shit it's real
>bout 350.

>Trying to sell my gaming computer to buy a car, to actually do something with my shit life. Any advice?
>Where to sell?
>How much to sell for?
>Specs:
>>Zotac GTX 1050ti
GB DDR4 RAM
>>Intel i3-6100
>>Stock Cooler
>>EVGA 500W power supply
>>MSI Pro Series Intel B250M PRO-VD Motherboard
>>Pic Somewhat related, Its the case

The 1050ti like 150 new
The i3 like 120 new
Psu 50 new
Mobo 80 new
Ram 50 new

400 max, 300 because it is used

>zotac
>1050TI
>i3
>500w power supply

seriously, who built this for you? this is honestly on the wierdest shit tier balance of "gaming PC"

nothing about what you have other then the 8 gig of DDR4 ram is anything considered "gaming"

1080p @ 30fps is PS4 tier, not gaming pc

kill your self and stop saying you have a gaming PC

i'm sorry

I literally just upgraded, getting my 7700k later today in the mail.

msi mb
i7 7700k
1070 gtx
16gb ddr4 3000
500gb ssd

That's worth 100 USD max.

I built my pc like 2 years ago and it cost me a little less than 800 Canadian dollars. Just to give you an idea of the conversion rates, 800CAD is around 580USD.

I got a full-atx bitfenix case with window, gaming sli overclockable motherboard, i7 4790k, 16gb ddr ram cl9 speed, 750 supernova G2 psu, gtx 970 gigabyte, dvd drive, 1tb hdd, 500gb ssd... all were brand new and good at the time.

I paid around 580 USD for that...

And you're trying to rip off people with your shitty rig by selling it over 100 USD, in 2017.

You trust your friend? Just curious because he might be getting rid of it for a reason.If you know what I mean. Obviously wants to get rid of it quick for only $500. Also what kind of car? And year?

I have yet to play a game that I cant play on ultra with 50+fps cuck

buick, 2004. known him since grade school, he's getting rid of it because he's moving to germany. Cheap because Im a friend and its a shit tier car

you better not be near CDA.

i will be really miffed that someone that silly thinks they have a gaming computer with THOSE specs.

i mean fuck i built a budget gaming computer 4 YEARS ago (thats still going strong) thats better than what you have...

>runs games over 50+ fps
>plays only Age of Empire II and Counter-Strike 1.6

No shit Sherlock! Try running a recent game you scammer.

Only a moron buys Titans, and even a bigger moron would buy multiple.

Should have just waited for a 1080ti and saved a couple hundred bucks.

What's the build?

>Plays The Witcher 3, Battlegrounds, ARK
Get real cuck

I built this a year or so back, was a budget build for me at the time. only had $600
granted it may not be worth that now, but it was back then.

More like 250.

There is absolutely no fucking way in hell you get 50FPS with the Witcher on that shit rig. Not unless you're on the lowest possible settings.

Only a fool would pay $500 for that. Might as well sell it for $1000 because if he finds that big of a fool he should milk him for more.

He is right. I think 100-200. If you sell parts alone maybe 250. Not more. It's used and tech looses fast value. You should have bought AMD shit. Nvidia and Intel are pretty expensive. And then faster processor

hate to upset you friend, but its true. Its an amazingly well optimized game, and these specs honestly aren't that bad. Don't know what to tell you

And I tell you you're outright lying.

It's just the processor who is very weak. But im not sure if it would run

>not sure if serious

You guys dont have to believe me, believe what you want. It doesn't change anything nor hurt me. At the end of the day those are the frames I get and nothing changes that.

The processor is fine for games, its the GPU that is shit

post a screen shot with an FPS counter (after burner etc) of you in witcher 3, ultra settings getting above 50FPS

>Titan X
>i7
Good goyim

bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2016/11/07/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-gaming-x-4g-review/10

tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-ti,4787-5.html

kotaku.com.au/2016/10/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-and-1050-ti-review-entry-level-pc-gaming-for-the-win/

>sure thing

This, but take a cellphone pic of your screen witha timestamp. Anyone can grab a screenshot online.

Good advice.. Keep your computer. Many more houres of "fun" rather than the old rusty car you can afford.. it is gona cost you a huge amount of money to maintain/repair and driver... keep the computer.

yeah, I'd rather work for a month or two and buy a car and still be able to keep the computer.

It would be somewhere around 1k new now.

My tip: go to pcpartpicker.com, build the same spec, take off 20% for each year you had it. That's about it as much as you will get for it.

Your processor must always be at 100%?
I have an athlon x4 with a GTX 950 (2gb) and 16gb ram, not really sure if i should upgrade to the newer shit tier processors