I need to interview a hippie, any hippiefags here? If not, where can i find one?

I need to interview a hippie, any hippiefags here? If not, where can i find one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWZhuzFMM8
youtube.com/watch?v=O5epuPMf-7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hippies are out. Snowflakes turn into SJW's today.

I get called a hippie a lot

I smoke pot

I have long hair

Favorite band is Led Zeppelin

Thing is, I doubt really like other hippies. Like the ones that carry around crystals and talk about Shakras all the time. I'm more like a redneck hippie. Like a young Willie Nelson.

Chakras, man.

The movement is like no more.

Those faggots are all over this board.
Look in the trump threads OP. They'll be the ones crying

Why do you need to interview a hippy?

Hippies are either dead, smoked out, or sold out.
youtube.com/watch?v=jeWZhuzFMM8

Ok i need to ask you some questions

What does the hippie culture consist of?
Why did you become a hippie?
Do you hang out with other hippies? If so, where?

The hippies bcpecane investment bankers in the 80s and replaced peace and love with war for profit.

Interview your parents.
Then do the world a favor and kill them.

I became a hippie because I was attracted to the idea of everyone being chill and getting along. It was a group of people that doesn't judge(at first).

I hung out with other hippies expecting to have friends that were somewhat enlightened or out-of-the-box thinking. But slowly they tend to be less hippie and more normal douche bag. Like you'd hear your friend talking about being positive, good karma, do onto others, and then he'd turn around and take twenty bucks out of your wallet.

There are no hippies.
youtube.com/watch?v=O5epuPMf-7Y

closer to reality than you'd think

Hippie culture in my experience has to do with letting your freak flag fly. You see a guy wearing a Bob Marley shirt, you'd just know he's a stoner. Hippie culture has been taken over by capitalism. Hippies hate capitalism, but by anything with a pot leaf on it. I actually came to love capitalism in later years, because by definition, it's consenting parties making financial transactions.

Normally hippies hang out at some other hippies place or their parents. Usually whichever house was the most pot friendly. We liked to go tubing a lot in the summer. Usually just walk around town, being bored, but not motivated enough to do something about it. In front of the gas station, walk around Walmart with no intent to buy anything,

Ok thanks a lot, i can work with what you told me already so you dont have to answer if you dont want to

What clothes do you usually wear?
Where you from?
Some name i can identify you with, or just a nickname other than user
Whats your opinion on trump?

>I need to interview a hippie

Unapologetic, unironic throwback crunchy granola here. What's on your mind, op?

College project

And
People would call me a hippie but two things
1) I don't like labels
2) there's only new age hippies. The oh let's all get organic everything sing Kumbaya and close our eyes to all the bad shit in life

I like to wear denim. I wear chicks denim, because they get crazy art on their denim that guys don't get. You wouldn't be able to tell they are chick jeans, but they are. I wear them right like Robert Plant. They'd call then cock-huggers back in the day. Every t shirt I own has a classic rock band on it or some kinds retro cartoon character. I only buy clothing at thrift stores.

I am from Minnesota.

Lots of folks have me the nickname Sunshine because I look like the hippie football player from Remember The Titans.

I voted for Trump. I think he's an idiot, but I really was in fear of Hillary. I've noticed politically things have kind of swapped.

The left wants to dictate what people can and can't do/say and they want bigger government, which goes against the whole hippie thing if you ask me.

The right wants smaller government, more individual freedom, free speech. These aren't things Trump wants, because he's a populist. But we're stuck with him. I like that he shocked the system. I love that he appointed Neil Gorsetch. Good choice. I'm a free thinker and I don't buy the common opinion that he is a racist. I just don't think it's true.

Thats all i need, thanks a lot, have a nice day

Can't you just write the answers yourself? It's all stuff you can google and/or make up on your own

Also, I really loved Obama, then not much time later, I really hated Obama. I know he couldn't unify the races in America when he stated race baiting his voting block.

No problem, you as well.

try the hippie forest or local organic market, they grow there like wild

I mean i could, but its better if i can ask them to a real person dont you think?