I need to lose weight Sup Forums give me some good shit on this

I need to lose weight Sup Forums give me some good shit on this.

eat less

Run

/thread

its all about self motivation and self discipline
theres endless info out there on losing weight but it means absolute shit unless you're willing to stop kidding yourself and start doing something about it. Sup Forums won't motivate you forever, its up to you to take each day for however long it takes to stay motivated to lose weight. so stop thinking about it and start doing it today/tonight from this point onwards

/thread

Protein, exercise and don't be a shit

Diet is more important than exercise. Cut as much sugar out as you can.

this

most processed food either contains shitloads amount of salt or sugar

Consume less calories than you spend. Make sure those calories are the healthy ones.
Drink lots of clean water
Cut the alcohol, sweets and fast carbs completely
Sleep well
Exercising is helpful but optional

In addition to sugar, cut out all pasta, soda, pizza, and chips / shitty snacks. Go for a mile walk or bike ride 3-5 days a week.

cutting calories is far easier than exercise, so that's what I did for a start.

it's very heard to restrain yourself, so only do your food shopping after you've eaten and you'll tend to buy much less junk, meaning that when you go to eat it you'll ideally have none there. It's really about breaking the habit of unnecessary eating.

Well fat user I will tell you how I got skinny.
I am 6 foot 5 and used to be 300 pounds, now I am 180.
I did it by eating less and doing a disgusting amount of exercise.
I did 100 crunches and 50 pushups and biked 13 km every day except for once a week.
It took me two years.
Its hell to do man, but you will thank yourself.

use this^^ = muscle + you need more eat + you need protein shake + your turds are smaller + your fat is burning

Read the sticky. You're welcome.

Ecstasy microdoses on a daily basis. Try a quarter of a pill around 5pm every day for a week to help you skip dinner.

^^ all diet = shit ! only diet = muscle training and you need more food AND fat is going

sorry for my anus english

What are you retarded?
>Go out of your way to get illegal drugs.
>Take said addictive drugs.
>Don't merely exercise and practice self control like a normal human.
Fuck me.

I have to assume OP has already tried all your standard methods, asshole. Why else would he ask for advice in this harsh troll-ridden land?

Maybe because people (including myself) talk about banal shit on here all the time.
Besides even if I'm an asshole you are a pusher of addictive drugs.
For fuck sake a half pot of coffee will achieve near the same effect and is not a tenth as bad.
Inb4 uptight cunt.
I am smoking pot right now.

I have tried coffee and a lot of other methods. E actually works. Also, I am not a pusher unless I offer to sell him smth.

Fine fine, but it is just different math with the same result.
But seriously all digs aside that is not a smart way to get thin.
It is hard to get thin yes, but nothing worth doing is easy.

if you want to lose weight fast, try water fasting
it's healthy and good for your body, if you do it right, i've been fasting for 10 days now and i've lost a lot of weight

smoke weed

Also, he has possibly not tried caffeine.
How do you know it will not work for him, it did for me.

I lost 40kg in 6 months by eating healthy food
> Soups
> Veggies
> White meat
> Only drink water / sugarless lemonade or tea.

And did some muay thai and lots of walking.

I have a question anons, i got lots of lose skin around the belly now and need to straighten it up, what's better : Gym / lift some weights / do some pushups and whatnot or swimming ?

How can I go about it safely? I'm too retarded to look up some wikihow bullshit.