There are no shills here. Only an idiot would believe this

There are no shills here. Only an idiot would believe this.

1. Poll isn't relevant enough to have shills.
2. A lot of poll is satire.
3. There is no point of shilling if Trump has a very small chance of winning(1-5%)

So keep making excuses, trump kiddies. More and more Trump supporters are moving to Hillary everyday because Trump is changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825
wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Poll
Wow. Great job OP.
>$1.50 has been deposited into your account

i agree, why would anyone pay to influence this place?

no one is moving to hillary though, thats just retarded

>1-5%
> $1.50 has been deposited into your Goldman Sachs account.

I'm sick and tired of the Trump shills shitting up this board.

>Poll
you stick out like a sore thumb shill

It's to bypass the filters redditors use to block people with dissenting opinions.

babby's first election

t. trump shill

Hillary will bring real change to America. We here on this messaging forum wanted a Real Conservative, but Trump ended up winning. I remember looking at the trending stories on Pol when Trump won the nomination. Nobody was excited.

Since Ted is no longer an option, we all need to join the cultural revolution and stand with Her.

You've convinced me!

I'm a #Clintoris now

Kek

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a young man who wanted a True Conservative in the White House, but now we can't look back. We have to stand together with Hillary and avoid all of the paid Trump shills on this website. They are so bad that I might even close my Pol account.

>There are no shills here.
>"t. trump shill"

And there goes your entire fucking thread

GUYS, it's over. None of us are getting payed anymore.
Someone let the cat out of the bag over on...
Apparently, She's shutting down this whole #clintoris campaign cuz its not gaining enuff traction.

im packin it in, i gotta get PAID! Watch Out!

That's misogynist and it actually scared me that someone can make something so violent against women. I'm sending this to news websites so they can expose you scumbags to the world.

Mocking Hillary is not funny. Look at her record, she's the most qualified candidate ever to run.

i really just want to believe these shills are just satrical anons, but i know thats not the case. its giving me a headache trying to read pol now. if their endgame is to make people give this place up; it's working

Most qualified

For PRISON

Remember what happened to Ted Cruz in under 2 months.

You've got 6 months of us. :^)

>Poll
Back to rebbit

Wow. I agree with most users in this posting. Hillary might not be perfect, but she is very dignified and has the most experience. She would be a fine asset for our country. Like most people on here, I do not want a fascist who will lead our country into WWIII. I stand with Her.

>That's misogynist
KEK

>implying that wasn't created by poltards to discredit actual Hillary supporters like myself.

>like most people on here
>i stand with her

the shilling is real. I've seen numerous threads all of a sudden

one of the threads the shilling was admitted to by teh OP

>hear that Hillary spent a shit-ton of money for shills
>"It cant't get that bad"
>25% are shill threads since rat dropped out
>mfw

shill this:

>Top GOP officials are warming to the party's presumptive nominee, but the donor class remains unconvinced he will provide a "return on investment"

>In interviews with more than a dozen major GOP funders, not one on Wednesday would commit to donating to Trump.

>Representatives of Charles and David Koch, the billionaire industrialists who helped to bankroll the rise of the tea party, warned the brothers could back Hillary Clinton.

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825

>Saying amid the GOP primaries that it’s “possible” he could support Hillary was a Kochian shot across the bow of the manic Republicans.

wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425

>Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign

>Establishment in last ditch effort to co-opt New York billionaire

>Yesterday it was revealed that Steven Mnuchin would become the Trump campaign’s national finance chair. Mnuchin was an Investment Professional with Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs. He also has innumerable other affiliations with establishment financial institutions and corporations.

>A press release was posted on the official Trump campaign website today confirming that appointment.

>Questions are swirling as to whether the move was engineered by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who himself has close ties with and has worked for the Koch brothers, having overseen the New Hampshire chapter of Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group founded by the Koch brothers.

infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

.1% elite will appoint Clinton.

the sham has been exposed

Shills often pretend to identify with the objective or yield to popular ideas while still pushing the same message.
Pay attention to the shills!

>trump
>has gotten more votes this election season then any other republican candidate in modern history
>1 to 5% chance of winning
Nice meme leaf now shouldnt you be sucking some ching chong cock