Dick rate thread

Dick rate thread.

Rate if you want to be rated. Rubbed out a few today, so it's hard to get hard.

Nice shape, would suck. :3

like to see that tasty cock nail my girl and i could help suck her cunt juice off it

nice, 9/11
moar

I posted this yesterday but I was busy and the thread died. Should I use large or regular condoms? I have a girth of 5.5 inches.

Pic related

regular you fucking idiot

What the fuck?
>average Dick
>magnum condom
How dumb are you

>hard to get hard
>rubbed out a few days ago
>very visible cock ring

Erectile dysfunction detected

looks nice

>Average dick
>5.5 girth
I think you spend too much time looking at dick rate threads user
Kek. I think I misunderstood just how much space you're supposed to leave for the tip

Rate my haha

>punchable balls

2/10 would punch

WTF dude. What happened?

Just jerking off, the weird way...

It called "sounding"
underage b&

how does that feel?

Pretty goddamn good. The sound feels awesome sliding inside. The clips hurt like hell, especially when you pull them off. And the gf's panties are nice and smooth. Try it, you'll like it!

I would like to try that

Ive tried pens and an aux cable lol it feels good tho

Ayyyyyy

Hot as fuck dude/10

Thanks user :)

Rate me bois

would suck

8/10

str8 dude fappin like crazy to this dick

That's some monster dong

Let me fap your cock for you ;)

dam son/10

heres my dong

> A few today...

You lixdeslic?

Tfw Devito will never fuck you with his massive dong

*opens* :o

how fucked up am I if I'm a straight male and I'm not attracted to dicks but I click on these dick rate threads solely for the purpose of getting turned on by the thought of other guys getting turned on by cocks? I also like to pretend like you're all straight. I don't know how to explain this phenomenon, I'm a VERY open person about my sexuality so I think that if I was even 1% gay I would have sucked a couple hundred dicks in my life time by now

Physical attraction isn't gay. Being emotionally invested in a person the solely same gender as you is gay.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Shame of the side/ downwards curve, i just tell myself that it's so big that gravity can't do anything else but janking on it.

so you're saying I can strictly fuck 1000 guys because I'm physically attracted to them and it's still claim to be straight?

8/10 girthy and well kept.

9/10

You should consider slimmer down and becoming a trap if you're attracted to dicks.
If you dress up as a girl and suck dicks like a girl you can still pretend that you're straight, but that it was another person, a girl, that was actually doing the sucking, justl ike how you're now looking for cocks and pretending that you're not at the least bi.
Become a sexy trap and it'll be a win-win situation for all of us.

but I'm not attracted to dicks, I'm just turned on to the idea of other guys getting turned on by them

I'd love to get some pics of those sexy cocks and vids of them cumming. Snapchat: Heavychevy90

for example, this shit got me so hard

6/10
5/10, too hairy. Could probably be a 7 or 8 if you shaved.
Weird angle, but 7/10

8.5/10

Moar

Might be like how i get hard form traps.
The idea that a guy is willing to slut himself up like a girl just because he loves cock or because he actually has the female mindset like girl trapped in a boys body get's me hard like a rock, but not that regular sissy shit, i'm talking about traps that actually done the work to get their body feminine.
That'd be the only dude who i'd love to see with my cock in his mouth.

rate? :)

No
You are cancer
Stop forcing this on Sup Forums
We get it, you SJW cucks like looking at dicks. Stop spamming Sup Forums with them.

Nigga your dick looks like a white walker

Show that hog to ItsLaniLol on kik. I have been working on her for a week. She will tell you if she likes it. At first she wouldn't send anything back but yesterday she live cammed 2 pair of her panties...

Shes a kid

rate

another

Rate me, cissy bi boy from London who likes to dress up

My God I'd love to ride that until I felt you empty your balls into my ass

Would let you cum in my ass/10

9/10

8/10 nice shape

hello

Rate pls

What do you guys think of this ass?

Mine ;3

Damn op I wouldn't mind that Cumming up my ass. Here's mine.

Kik me : azerty095

more of you and gf?

nice cock user!