How long can one go on water fasting? I've gone 3 days and starting to feel like shit

How long can one go on water fasting? I've gone 3 days and starting to feel like shit.

I ran out of money because my car broke down and had to fix it, I ate all the food I have at home and its now all empty. Decided to try water fasting til I get my paycheck next friday.

The first two days was ok, I was just feeling really hungry. Today I have no hunger but severe stomach pains. Should I stop and eat something?
Will the pain go away?

You're free to donate anything to me, a dollar or two then I'd probably go get some fruits or cheap food to live on til friday. My paypal is frodifrodo, dottus hotmailus dottus comus

Anything would be appreciated, or just tips on how to make this fasting work. I'll post girls in return

go suck a dick for 10$ and buy something to eat

fuck off you begging nigger nobody cares if you die of starvation.

Go back to tumblr

lol thanks for the support guys!

Scrape change. But ramen. Eat ramen 1 week. There's your survival tip

Give me your address and I will buy ramen for you on Amazon and have it shipped

The 7s of ramen have spoken

last time someone did that i ended up with food poisoning.

ramen is a really good call; filling, cheap and easily available

Good dickhead. Manage your finances so that people aren't buying you sketchy internet food

id rather do lentil soup tho, cheaper and healthier

Go get some free food, faggot

Depends on how much you weight. I fasted for 39 days once no issue.

Recommend you drink tea though. Also, 7 days into it you'll get light headed and you won't be able to concentrate. I pretty much slept all day.

There are these places called food banks, go

Googling "frodifrodo" produces several archived threads with you begging for money. You clearly have not learned. It's time for tough love.

I weigh 70 kilos, 183 cm

That would be a problem for me since I work 7 to 5 monday to saturday and need to be focused

lul really?

Fuck ramen, potato's are more filling and cheaper

Yup.

holy shit where you get this fucking quality material m8

yeah I've begged for like 5 dollars once or twice before. So fucking what? I also donate to other people begging here when I do have money. so stfu faggot

okay, water fasting. LOL you are retarded

it's FREE

free from the tap, and im more than sure you won't catch cancer from even the shittiest of water in any first world country.

Once you get money go buy bottled water (not saying if you drink tap water indef you wont' get cancer)

but you have retards who drink water out of bottles, yet, when they make their tang/coolaid/icetea, the cock suckers use tap water. Like all of a sudden tap water is good enough for that. Just not good enough to drink plain.

shoplift

try it yourself you wont find that much lol

tapwater in sweden is free and really good lol

suck some cocks, you will get sperm in return. Sperm is very nutrious for you. I hoped you appreciate my tip ;)

So you're a whiny little douche preying on the sympathy of your betters. Go cry about it. You're hydrated enough.

everyone who is being rude - I sincerely hope you will end up in my position once in your life. I know you all had luck in life and don't have to fast because you cant feed yourself, maybe you probably all still live with your parents. But this haha lol suck a dick i hope you die faggot" is pretty useless. Im actually struggling trying to make my life work. I miss Sup Forums when it wasnt filled with edgy 10 year olds. Fine, dont give me money im not even expecting to get anything from this, but at least give me tips on how to make this fasting thing work or just stfu

OP im 5 days in. M8 don't post here about it.. there's too many people who are slaves to the food Jew. They don't understand the science and the fact it's pretty fuckin normal not to have food all the time.. that's a new concept. Diet cola gets me through. It doesn't affect ketone levels..feel free to check that, it doesn't Spike insulin. Any chemist will sell you ketone sticks. Anyway my goal is a month. I've done 6 weeks before on epically very low calorie and lost 20kgs. Need to do it again now, that was 6 years ago. Safe as houses, keep the water up..don't do it if you're already low body fat and eat some multivitamins, coffee, salt for cramps and lots of water. Throw in 8ks of walking and you'll drop 2.5 to 3kgs a week consistently

how did you end up there? Maybe some friend or relative can loan/give you some money?

Also super important. The 5 stages of grief are identical to what you go through when fasting for the first three days at least. Look them up.. I usually fuck up at the 'bargaining' stage and bargain my way to a pizza and chocolate milk

Literally just go to a food bank. You're making a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be

Oh, poor you. Clearly your water diet left you enough strength to climb up onto that cross. Mix it with some bleach. That'll help.

when you can, buy peanut butter

it'll last you longer than you expect

thanks for the tip.

I was adopted as a kid, my fosterparents were kinda old. They both gone now and I have no contact with their relatives. They were all douchebags and I'm fine with that. I'm too proud to ask my friends for help, Id rather die of starvation

3 days is when your body starts to shut down because it's running out of water, you need to drink bitch or else you're going to die.

theres no food banks where i live. north sweden

Also find a wishing well, snake 5 bucks.. buy a massive bag of rice and just eat that. Seriously.. find $2 in the couch and you can live for a week on rice happily

yeah Im drinking water like crazy

Drink too much and you'll give your body water poisoning.

Hot- and cold-running excuses.

>I was adopted as a kid, my fosterparents were kinda old. They both gone now and I have no contact with their relatives. They were all douchebags and I'm fine with that. I'm too proud to ask my friends for help, Id rather die of starvation
where were you adopted from? Is the water in your area drinkable? Are you in a city? Look on the internett for some scavenging tips. Maybe there are berry bushes or birds you can eat?

Wrong. Fake and gay. Drink water..check urine..if it's clear then you're hydrated. If you wanna retain water better, eat some salt / mix it in the water and you'll soak it all up again. Bodies love salt

Russia. The water is really good, its better than bottled water im sure. Im not close to a city no. I might go fishing tonight lol

>I was adopted as a kid, my fosterparents were kinda old
Du ble fosterbarn? Da er du vel svensk? Eller ble du adoptert fra utlandet? Det er forskjell på adoptiv og fosterbarn i norge, men forsterforeldre kan adoptere sine fosterbarn.

IDIOT! (Unless if you want to die)

cool thanks

epleslang ;)

Jesus also wrong. You need to drink until you basically fucking exode retard. Google it. Like fucking.. a lot of litres of water. Like.. try and drink 3 litres of water and you'll fail a d that won't be close to killing you, god damn retard

Source for photos? are they locals and friend of you?

Jag blev adopterad från ryssland till sverige när jag var 4 år.

Not eating usually evens out by the third or fourth day. I generally only eat once a day, a snack maybe, so skipping isn't so bad once you get the rhythm going. Cuz every time I binge, the next few days are the hardest. #persist

Shut up nigger
Even google agrees with me

du kan skrive svensk til meg, siden jeg er norsk. Hvordan vil du få ild, til å koke fisken? PS det vil være veldig stiligt for andre å hore hvordan du overlevde uten penger ;) Har du vurdert epleslang? Du er etnisk russisk og mann? Kansje du kan få deg en sugar mama fram til neste lonningsdag.

I read something too somewhere that the 3-4 first day were the worst. Im just worried about this stomach ache. Maybe ill be fine tomorrow

God damn

Ikr...........

Go get a burger faggot.

Dude I swear to god if this is a joke........

>sends money to an OP that hasn't timestamped
idiot

What country is kr as a currency?

I feel like sending OP 300 dollars just because I'm not a faggot like him.

Jesus christ dude.

Its swedish crowns. Krona

Excellent source of protein!

This nigga about to get potatoes, rice and veggies. Thanks all for the tip and thank you dude who donated. Ill pay it forward whenever someone else is in need.

I'd time stamp if someone wants it lol
I just assumed I wouldnt get anything. I was just preparing for tips

From my personal experience I find cum to be a good and healthy supplement to extend your fasting. Ear wax could be very helpful to if you need to try something a little different. And pro tip if you want more cum to come out you should wait til you have to pee so that your cum will be more soupy and have more volume. Good luck out there my dude

You'll probably get sick because your body is not used to this, but if you have some fats in you, you'll be fine because body will start to burn them

Cant figure out if youre trolling

Tapwater is more highly regulated in the US than bottled

Im a skinny bitch i dont eat much anyway lol

Ill send you money op but i wanna see a timestamped pic of your kitchen with an open fridge and pantry

Sell computer/device you used to get on Sup Forums. Buy chicken soup

ill send the pic but no need to send me more money. im not greedy

ill never sell my computer. its a shitty computer but the only thing i have and care for. id rather just die

Go fuck yourself then.

Lol just read, you're Swedish and don't have money? Don't you have one of the best welfare in the world?? Anyway at least buy some tea, than you're probably good for a week

I did a three week water fast a few years back. It's true, you feel like shit but you lose a ton of weight FAST.

I dont get all the hate, i spend over 10 US a day on coffee at work

>Some serious poor fags around

Lmao. This guy. Fasting for weeks while working 7 to 5.

I've been wanting to try this as well, starting today.