Name an artist who's discography is not necessary perfect, but has never once disappointed you with a release

Name an artist who's discography is not necessary perfect, but has never once disappointed you with a release.

Mine is pic related.

You must have some pretty low standards

I expected this to be someone's response - I think I just love his sound and how it's uniquely his own and almost inimitable. Even if it's just a dark, cinematic landscape like Subtemple, I'm still drawn in.

Who's your selection big boy?

GRIMES. Not even one mediocre album. Every single album of hers is excellent.

Bjork

His last 2 records were like discount-Burial/him just straight ripping people off like Rabit
Beachfires and Nightmarket are such tryhard shit

Denzel Curry

If you can't admit his recent releases are shite you're kind of a fanboy boy
And idk Project Pablo so far

Paradise Lost. Even Host is a decent Depeche Mode knockoff.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor/A Silver Mt Zion

Everything from those guys is great.

That's fair. The Raider Klan mixtapes are very underrated.

Radiohead

RUN!

LCD Soundsystem, or just James

same

Speaking of electronic music...

I'm assuming the topic relates to current acts, in which case id go with Kendrick, Fleet Foxes, and Arcade Fire. Those can do no wrong by me

It can relate to any act, really - the criteria is just no release disappointed you after listening to it, without necessarily maintaining perfection throughout the discography

frank ocean

The recent releases have little to no percussion/beats, which maybe your rather myopic standards hold as "shite", and which I admittedly don't prefer to something like Untrue, but I still think they're good in their own right.

Doesn't make me a fanboy, boy.

*coughs*

If that's the standard then I could name 100 acts. All time though, its always been the Beatles . I like every song they ever did, except revolution 9 I guess