>"How do you know so much about my country?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
youtube.com/watch?v=728c7L_WjxQ
sametinget.se/92639
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrensburg_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What country is that lady from?

Not totally sure but ooks like a Saami woman. Pretty much the natives of Finland but that's debated upon due to Finns living in the South longer than the Saami when they moved into northern Finland.

>much
I barely know something abou it

I don't

they are natives of scandinavia, rather they are the natives of the arctic driven to scandinavia due to milder climes, siberia of similar latitude is much worse

Neat info user, thanks for that. I've always wanted to learn more about these folk but I don't know where to start other than what I've read on wikipedia and the first few google links.

really? well they are kind of shamanic in their religion too

more similar to native americans than finns culturally

Wha...? Saami have been here longer than both modern finns and scandies alike. We arrived here from estonia like 1000 bc - 600bc depending on the tribe, Saami separated from us around 3000-4000bc

wow another finland thread fuck off already

Yeah I know about those aspects. I was thinking more about documentaries, books, and such.
Really? Well damn nigger somebody better check those links then. Have any links for more info on them?

Every thread is a funland thread once one of us posts there and if we don't then someone else will bring us up

Maybe like check the wikipedia you utter yank

> I don't know where to start other than what I've read on wikipedia and the first few google links
>I was thinking more about documentaries, books, and such.
How about reading the thread first you double mulkku nigger.

i talk with many of your countrymen on a luxembourgish knitting forum

>>I was thinking more about documentaries, books, and such.

No such things as no one ever could be bothered to do proper research on some reindeerball eating gibmedat niggers. If you wan't to leanr something go larp one i'm sure they'll let you eat some reindeerballs too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

Damn shame. Oh well. Guess I just have to wait for the gra-shit I forgot that this was the one where she bit his balls off. She looked so seductive in it and the guy looks like he's having quite a good old time laughing and smoking.

>not sharing tips on the perfect knitting

Fucking faggot.

>country

know that much you straw pubed whore

Reminder that Finns are so autistic that they created a Saami simulator

I am OBSESSED

Which is actually a really good, albeit different roguelike. Been in relatively active development for 25 years and still going strong.

>Saami simulator

What? You can't even play on the latitudes Sami lived.

I look at maps in my grandpa's encyclopedia.b my gf?

The sami is basically a sub tribe of the finno urgic finns.

They might be native in the upper northern part of norway and they are native in northern finland and the kola penis of russia.

finland xDDDDD memes!!! hahaa

youtube.com/watch?v=728c7L_WjxQ
>inb4 whatever
They are all the same shit

they try to genocide the saami through eugenics so no not the same shit

>they try to genocide the saami through eugenics so no not the same shit
Srsly curious, what did you mean by this?

But their language isn't really understandable to us unlike other Finnics such as Karelians, Estonians or the Finns still living in Northern Sweden.

through forced sterilization and continued till the 70s

i meant swedes saw them as racially inferior

That would be sick. You either go back to Sup Forums or deliver proof.

i am going back to Sup Forums but continue to live in your dreamland

I can confirm. We tried to rid us of them but failed.

Now we are stuck with jew movies on how terible they had it.

If we wanted to repeat the shit we would have a problem since most of them are too mixed with norwegian germanic people and have blond hair and blue eyes by now.

kek whenever I'm asked (happens a fair amount, I go to quite an international/European uni) I just say I read it somewhere. You knowing some random stuff about their country off hand can mean anything from them being impressed/happy or being weirded out. It is always awkward when they put you on the spot asking how you know that.
too bad you cant say shitposting and memes

same brah, i read fucktones about other cultures/countries and my autism really shows when i talk to people about their origins.

ie other day i was talking to a turkish girl and we were discussing her very specific town beside a very specific lake and its demographics (non-kurd born in a kurd city, dad was probably killing kurds in the military).

sametinget.se/92639
Swedes back in the day were pretty much massive assholes. We Finns spent over 600 years under Swedish rule and we were treated as second class citizens in our own country.

Even after Russians took over, the upper class was largely descendants of Swedes and that lasted until Finland's independence. Today we still have to learn Swedish to please the 5% minority of Swedes living in Finland. It's complete bullshit.

Scandinavia was populated as the ice retreated , walking from denmark and up, i dont see how the saamis could have been there before the ice cleared up northern sweden.

These original natives were primitive Paleo-Humans who spoke unknown languages which had nothing to do with either Indo-European or Uralic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrensburg_culture

Its not a saami simulator, its Finland simulator.

So the ancestors to modern swedes came later and conquered these paleo guys?

Not exactly conquered; just many migrations happened. The Indo-Euros came around the 3rd millennium BC. Those are the ancestors of swedes. The finns and saamis are uralics that descend from one of the earlier cultures.

cos i live in sápmi

Fake news. Uralic people originate in a later context contemporary with the Indo-Aryan charioteers from whom the oldest Indo-European loans in West Uralic/Finno-Ugric languages come from.

West Uralics are culturally and genetically Aryanized West Siberians.

Well, you guys are just across the sea. You gotta know your neighbors. Also, a huge fan of Seria A