Jokes aside, what do none Americans think of guns, objectively?

Jokes aside, what do none Americans think of guns, objectively?

and some subjective thought afterward

They are great for killing people and shooting kids spines from a safe distance.

Every good citizen of any country should own a firearm.

terrible idea making so many of these
now u can't fight anyone ever or ur literally gonna die the next day

Specially if you, or any family member for that matter, are suicidal.

Then you should also ban:
Ropes
Trains
Buildings with more that one story
Water
Knifes
A whole lot of medication
Plastic bags

Among other things.

The problem again isn't guns it's the people with them with me and you decide hey we're going to fight one of us will win that should be the end of it it's the people who think oh I lost now I have to shoot somebody that's the problem the same people who kill people just because they decide to it has nothing to do with the gun you might get stabbed after you win the fight just because somebody's mad

>Ropes
Ropes are not made specifically for killing you know? They have other uses as well.
>Trains
More security matters would fix that
>Buildings with more that one story
Same as above would probably prevent lots of deaths.
>Water
Same as ropes.
>Knifes
That's why I wear a knife-proof jacket.
>A whole lot of medication
Yep, most of them should be illegal.
>Plastic bags
Definitely should be forbidden, they are the worst garbage disposal method ever invented.

all thoughts are subjective u relapsed anus

thats how people are naturally , uour giving perosnos ooolllllllllllllllllllllll resons togloooooo means to and

You wish.

>When you reply to each listing
Man, the autism sure is turned up this morning

gerfag here.

Would love to own a gun too, but too difficult here

My favorite:

Elaborate, fam

Thisssss

I hate this argument. The point is guns are too easy. Point. Shoot. Dead. You don't have to put too much thought into it. There's nothing personal about it

> t. Guy who never had to fire with a gun

I really want one too! I would really like to practice on shooting targets. I would buy a M4 and 1911 probably, they are my two favourite guns.

I like the ability to protect myself when in remote locations where response times are too lengthy to depend on the police.

1911 is shit tier and has no safety. Gl making someone wait for you to chamber a round.
>Inb4 lulz I keep a round chambered newfag.

I hope you do that and shoot yourself in an artery.

Guns are fine, but people are stupid. I don't personally own guns, but i wouldn't post that on social media dor the same reason i don't post when I'm going on vacation. It could make my house a robbery target.

Spain here.

I think that if you can prove beyond any doubt that you are a outstanding citizen you should be allowed to have one.

I'm Chilean, my father was a cop, I always saw guns around the house, I love shooting and I wouldn't think twice before shooting an attacker

0/10 tried fucking one, lost my dick.