If Jesus sinned just before he died, doesn't that mean that he's in hell?

If Jesus sinned just before he died, doesn't that mean that he's in hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where did you get that Jesus sinned before He died?

Typical atheist always has to make stuff up to prove his point

They wrote a book about it read it .

Nah His father is God FFS. God pulls the strings for family ya know

Atheists don't believe in hell though.

Silly theists, calling other theists atheists.

Samefag

Looks like you should read the book

>how do I into posters?

He lost his faith.

Kek at that hell fire burn

Go away newfag

Only in LONDON
O
N
D
..... . O
N

“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46, KJV).

Maybe you should read it better.

No.
God hates people.
God loves Jesus.
Jesus becomes people.
God has to love people because he loves Jesus.

wot was his voice like?
They don't speak the queens over in the desert
did he talk like ackba acckacow and nearly spit when talking or wot?

checked

Actually yes, Jesus probably looked a lot like Osama Bin Laden.

"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. It is done." Then he died. What are you on a about?

Never asked what he looked like user

The elite are very religious people. They worship their father satan. They know every soul goes somewhere after death. Its either heaven or hell. The elite know but they think theyre going to reign in hell hence to choose to worship the devil.
The elite have brainwashed the gullible stupid americans ans convinced that they themselves are atheists to promote atheism.

Hell is real and only one name can keep you out of hell. Jesus Christ.

You are going to go somewhere after you die and if you have half a brain you would give me the benefit of doubt. Dont be so naive.

Hell is real and once youre there there are no second chances. All youre going to have is the memories from your short life here on earth and suffering and torment for eternity.

I could never sleep if for one moment i thought i was going to hell. Hell is much much worse than what you are taught about it. We are all desensitized by it. Hell is in our vocabulary,in books,in movies. And its lead people to think hell is cool. Thats exactly what devil wants. Ita his play. God is the only One who the devil cannot stand against and he will try anything to keep you away from God, from the truth.

I do not want you to wake up in hell. Its unimaginable. Its eternal. Dont let your movies your celeb idols lead you away from the truth.

He doubted god, lost faith, and asked God why he let him suffer.

I say he didn't ask for forgiveness for losing his faith "about the ninth hour" and thus still dying a filthy sinner.

He probably sounded like an imbecile as well. Cuz you know, people weren't very keen of going to school back in the day.

im pretty sure you are committing a lot of sins just browsing this website.
have fun in hell faggot

>doubted God
>lost faith

Further proves my point of atheists making stuff up

Please please read the Bible for once

You do realise that most christians commit sins on a daily basis without even noticing it, and thus are all doomed to burn in hell since you can't repent a sin you don't recognize as such?

>Please please read the Bible for once

See

this is a prayer. a psalm of lament.

psalm 23.

you should read the bible.

5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.” Matthew 28 5-10 where the angle says jesus is not dead then hesus says hes not dead obviusly not in hell at this point

just a reminder, if you are fat you are going to hell. Gluttony is a major sin

God licks great cunt, jesus swallows cum

Was it a prayer before Jesus or was he praying? Do people actually say "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” as a prayer? Genuinely asking.

He was both man and God when He was on earth and that clearly is what a man would do in that situation. Cry out. It does not mean He lost faith. If He did lose faith he would not have let Himself be crucified.

Cmon man

>she thinks we christians get triggered by this

We pity you :(

before. psalm 23 precedes christ

So people renounce their faith in God even before Jesus? Nice.

That can only mean that Jesus sold his soul to Satan in order to come back to his eartlhy life.

>If He did lose faith he would not have let Himself be crucified.

He lost his faith during crucifixion because it was too much even for Him to handle.

And where is it in the bible?

>faggots claim to know what Jesus was thinking

You got up before school for this?

>what are time zones

>posting from gym class while everyone else works out

It may be a little too difficult for you to understand it but here you go, buddy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

Also, keep in mind that just because you are 12 it doesn't mean that everyone's in school as well.

Christ did go to hell.