I had 4 girls but never tried anal, how is it? is it nice? better than normal sex?

i had 4 girls but never tried anal, how is it? is it nice? better than normal sex?

It's pretty goddamn good, looking forward to ass fucking my girl tonight...

it only smellz

It's pretty outstanding. All of my ex gfs let me ass fuck them. My wife however won't even let me finger her ass. When you have a woman that lets you ass fuck her whenever you want, it's pretty phenomenal.

That said there is a lot of prep work and typically unless she does home enemas you are going to get shit on your dick. Other than that, it's awesome.

It's ok but not worth the hype. The girls I've had it with have all had anal sex before but they didn't do it regularly. They have a real hard time relaxing. You might think "oh that's good, it will be so tight". The reality is, it's too tight, they don't really let you get going becasue the pain is too bad (and my cock is very average) and it takes a lot of effort to get it started.

WHERAS, you could just fuck her right in the pussy with no drama.

I ass fuck my GF all the time and have never had shit on my dick. Not once. She's used to it by now, so it just takes a couple seconds of fingering to loosen her up. Outstanding.

Me either. It mostly has to do with diet. My girl eats tons of fruits and veggies, and it's never been a problem.

>be me
>go to shit 3rd world country Argentina to visit her fam for one month
>horny af she was on her rag so did anal
>had no lube of any kind but determine and did it anyway
>did it a few days in a row
>she starts shitting blood following and she thinks it's because I came in her ass that caused it
>she freaks out and goes to all these doctors
>mfw didn't fuck for the rest of the 25 days I was there

I associate that bad experience with anal and it's just about ruined me for it

It's okay. My wife loves it. She begs me to fuck her ass. Sometimes I just finger her ass to push her over the edge. Here's a couple of things to know.
> It's only really tight for the first couple of inches
> You have to warm it up to get it opened or you'll rip her
> Sometimes, your dick will hit something hard when you go deep and yup, that's shit
> Sometimes you will get shit on your cock
> The more lube the better. Keep the lube on hand and use a lot!
> If she hasn't had an enema and washed right before sex, if you go ass to pussy you can give her a UTI. Then all sex is off.

Maybe all of my exs had shit diets then
>pun intended

A lot of me ass fucking them was very spur of the moment too. My one ex was essentially a booty call whenever I felt like it. I would hit her up, and go over and fuck her. Some times she was on her rag which meant she got it in the shitter.

ANyone got tips on avoiding getting shit on dick/bed? besides enema because that's super awkward to suggest and would kill the mood dead

Only 4?
I've been with around 50 and haven't found a girl that would let me fuck her ass
>sadpepe.jpg

Test

Women don't like it. Also, poo

i stuffed a bugette up my bumhole once it felt alright not gona lie

idk maybe its not good result but im only 19 and i was with my second girl for 1 and a half year

Really? Every single woman I've been with more than once has taken it in the ass. Some just to please me, but probably half really enjoyed it.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's really fucking tight. Some women are down with it for whatever reason, but for the most part it's not all that pleasant for them. Use lube (plenty), and take it slow at first. Shit gets gooooooood.

It's worse than regular sex, after a while the ass feels like a limp wristed handjob. It's only cool when the girl actually enjoy it, because you know, it's nasty. Oral sex will always be the best kind of sex.

Run your finger up there first. As deep as you can go. If you find shit, don't put your dick in. Easy.

now get out

It's alright, I honestly don't think it's that much better than regular sex though.

It's all just putting your penis is a hole. If she's any good at anal, she knows how to relax properly and that leads to an ass that's only marginally tighter than a pussy.

>better than normal sex?
if you like shit on your dick then yes. If not then no.

yeah oral sex is best
my current gf is so good with it right now and 6 months ago she was a virgin. girls go crazy

Some girls that have even experimented with anal said my dick was too big for their tiny anus.
One of them even likes niggers.

Pffftt... My GF can take four fingers in her ass, when she's in the mood for it. Not that hard to relax and stretch out.

It's highly over rated. It's only real tight at the anus area.

The rest is looser that the vag. If you're thick and a bit long like i am, anal is alot less enjoyable.

If you're thick then most pussies kinda feel tight. But if ur long enough the back of the pussy is the best part cause it's tight and if u can hit the wall back there it's even better.

Had anal twice and i was highly disinterested after the excitement of actually doing it wore off.

If I had to choose between oral , anal, and vaginal I'd order it like this.

1.) oral
2.) Vaginal
3.) anal

Anal really brings out the whore in my GF. She says some nasty stuff when I ass fuck her, and always want me to pull out and cum all over her. She never asks for that when I'm fucking her pussy. Recently, she's been dp'ing herself with a dildo, too. Fucking impressive.

It's good but I'd take a tight pussy over an asshole any day.

>Dick the size of his finger.
Good story m8.

the thought of it is better than the actual thing. it's nice to think "i'm fucking that girl's asshole" but pussy is best for sex imho.

pic related: asshole i've fucked (cause gf)