Does anyone on this board actually think Wentz is a bust?

Does anyone on this board actually think Wentz is a bust?
He played well for a rookie despite having the worst receiving corps in the NFL, an O-line that has mostly consisted of second and third string island people, and a backfield whose best player is a 33 year old punt returner midget.
He definitely has some issues but he's also flashed some crazy potential.

He played like shit once they lost a linemen just like all the championed phony baloney "good" QB's on this shit site.

The Eagles got eliminated from the playoffs specifically because of wentz.

Here's things he needs in order to be a successful QB:

>elite line play
>elite running back
>elite receiving
>elite defense
>elite scheme

He has average accuracy and throws a lot of picks. His passing yards are a joke he throws the ball a million times a game because the Eagles get behind all the time specifically because of their QB.

Yes

His season is objectively worse than johnny manziels last year, with a better supporting cast too, yet people are jerking this fag white boy ginger off

wentz will be out of the league in 2 years

Nah he'll float around longer than that. He's done enough this season multiple teams would be willing to try him if the eagles drop him

And I'll add that he'll get all these things and be a premium QB for years to come. The Eagles FO is prepared to do whatever it takes to not look like retards for firing their coach. Chip would hace Wentz looking elite this very season.

Sup Forums keeps proving they know nothing about football

i wonder what it's like to be brain dead

I wonder what it's like to be an eagles fan

they literally got worse with a better defense and qb than they had last season

They have a really hard schedule this year.
Plus a rookie coach.

Manziel would still be the browns qb if he wasnt a coke addicted alcoholic

He's definitely not a bust. Jamarcus Russell is a bust. Johnny manziel is a total bust. Wentz is solid and its obvious he has composure. I would put him at Trevor Semen tier, great potential, proven discipline, commitment to get better, and slowly but surely he will evolve into a top 10 QB, if only for consistency.

He'll be much better next year when DeSean Jackson comes back.

the kid will be fine

Manziel would be a top 15 qb at the least if he wasn't playing on the browns

No. He never had discipline to even get better at footwork

SeeManziel is statistaxlly a better qb than cuckson wentz

yeah you'll do much better when you don't have to play good teams with a sophmore coach :^)

He's a poor man's Andy Dalton

Statistics only go so far. I would still take Wentz over manziel any day. He has legitimate pocket presence and doesn't just run every time. He will only get better with time.

Memeziel on the other hand had no discipline. He was also a total spoiled brat asshole and would be total locker room cancer for basically no payoff. There's a reason he was benched instead of McCown or whoever. Johnny would at best be Brock Lobster tier, overpaid whinny bitch who never grows as a player and continually makes the same mistakes. Bortles has turned into shit too, but at least he's not a dick about his own insecurities. Man goes out there and does his job and takes the hits.

He'll be a Stafford/Ryan tier

Now is time for the Eagles to build a team around him

He reminds me of a less retarded Blake Bortles. If he manages to improve his throwing mechanics a bit and the Eagles get better players around there is a real good shot that he becomes a really good QB.
It is in no way a sure thing however.

he's blake bortles on roids

he's a poor mens jeff garcia

He's a rich mans stephen garcia

if trent dilfer threw 600+ passes a season is the vibe i get

Funny how he is worse than a 4th round pick....

i loved watching him beat the giants with a stacked offense

Carson wentz had a chance to play for NOT THE FUCKING BROWNS WITH MIKE PETTEINE with a top defense and o line with a competent special team and run game. Give manziel Andy Reid or chip Kelly to develop him for a season and I guarantee we'd see a much different qb. He has all the talent

Yeah. My favorite part was when the Giants had to cheat

why are eagles fans so easy to troll?

>implying you couldn't put a jugs machine behind that o-line and have the same success

Put Dak Memescott on a team like the Vikings and see how "elite" he is.

>muh circumstances

Truly pathetic. Who won the division and who's out the playoffs? That's what matters faggot

Right. Thats why Kellen Moore, Matt Cassel, and Brandon Weeden did so amazing last season.....

not the same team.

> romo 5 td 7 int

The line is literally the same though retard.

Also yeah Romo did shit when he came back. That tends to happen when you are rushed back into the game from an injury layoff. And then throw in the fact that one of the teams was the Panthers whose defense was tearing it up last year. Sounds like a recipe for disaster

not quite. they shuffled them around and have some differences. also exp plays a factor.

The line was playing just as good last year. They were top 5 in the running game with fucking Darren McFadden.

they weren't just is good or they wouldn't make changes. run dmc in no way compares to zeke. that helps shit qb's a lot too. their receiving corps missed more games too.

What changes the line is the same for the most part. And of course D-Mac isnt Zeke tier, yet despite this they were still top 4 in the running game. Yet that wasnt enough to help?

>jugs machine
With that Vikings defense, he'd "run the table" and shit all over Aaron Rodgers twice this year instead of once this year. Get down to the ground Filthy fag.

none of them are in the league anymore. if you can't succeed with that OL then you don't deserve a roster spot in the NFL

He flopped against Eli Apple and got a bitch flag when Olivier Vernon made him eat dirt.

I hope he suffers a career-ending injury against the Cowboys tbqh

Fuck Filthadelphia

moved around positions, rotated different guys, they got more experience both in the league and as a unit too. and top 4 rushing doesn't mean anything compared to all time elite offensive numbers coming out of zeke. fact is those shitty qb's last season threw for as many yards as zeke with much less talent surrounding them.

>as many yards as zeke
dak i mean

This guy is a step above kapernick in the brain department. He will be exposed when he's forced to make harder passed.

his line is underrated. PFF rated them pretty highy even after LJ was suspended. Plus he had a decent running game and safety blanket in sproles and decent TE. His team is way better than what Jameis, Cam, and Luck inherited and he did not play as well as them.

Yet, he still win against the giants :^)