m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vozNPNJ4zqI
youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
youtu.be/uwYGAOCgtks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Darude Sandstorm

Let me kill this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbwhrs5_EOE

Dark Side of the moon was my first dabble into none-pleb music. I owe so much of my growth to the album.
Pink Floyd in general, really. Listened to all of their albums multiple times.

I'm currently enjoying the new Gorillaz Humanz. Been pretty good, at least about 7 songs from it. Almost hate the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0rpM9nKjI

Money and shine on your crazy diamond
Perfect

Quite good, great instrumentals. Good vocals could improve it. 6.5/10

Yeah, their new stuff is a mix of their old stuff and revamping it, I enjoy Saturnz Barz quite a bit.

>Money and shine on your crazy diamond
Great addition to a slow/chill playlist, 8.5/10

Very environmentally eye opening, 5/10

youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs

Some people despise Saturnz Barz, but just listening to the whole album a couple times will almost certainly change their minds.
My only complaint is that I wish I heard more solo Gorillaz tracks which included the whole band, but it's enjoyable as fuck. Can't complain. Just hope the next album doesn't drop in 7 years and it's actually more Gorillaz-y than this one. Until then I'm going to vibes to The Apprentice and Submission unapologetic. .

Yeah, I fell into that statistic first time round, but it kept popping up and I've grown to love it.

Despite its repetitive tone and beat, its very hypnotic and well executed, I feel like its a late night song to chill to. 7/10

Language I by The Contortionist

Ill say a clear winner, Bohemian Rhapsody.

Then I'll give a personal suggestion of Ethereal Dawn by Mandroid Echostar

Nice. Such a great album.

Digging the album artwork. Song is very nostalgic, reminds me of that phase everyone went through. Despite that, still a pretty good chill song. 6.5/10
7/10 with the artwork

the postal service - the district sleeps alone tonight

Gotta love Bohemian Rhapsody. Ethereal Dawn in contrast is almost completely different. More emotional upeat, amazing underline instrumentals. I feel better lyrics and more prominent vocals would make this song great; nevertheless, I enjoyed listening to it 6/10

This band used to play heavier music similar to Deathcore but they maintained their technical sound through the changes they made musically. If you like this, I highly recommend listening to the whole album several times. I hated this whole album at first but the more I learned music theory the more it grew on me. I've come to realize this is one of the most talented groups of songwriters in existence. They even use the 12 tone technique in the song Integration (I believe) which is insane.

Yeah lyrics were an after thought. Forgot that it's out of an album that tells a story so it doesn't entirely make sense out of context.

>the postal service - the district sleeps alone tonight
Very chill song. I feel like it would be great in an emotional scene for a film. The contrast in the middle of the song leads you onto a more upbeat, I love that. There's not much to criticise, for its genre it would be a strong 9/10 but in general I'm thinking around a 7.5/10. You've a got a great song there

Loved despite of great faults

The entire album is about music. Have you ever asked what the Language is? They represent the true idea within their music, not the words. The words simply guide the mind into music. The language.

"There's a light that never goes out" - The Smiths

youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o

I mean, is there anyone who doesn't think Bohemian Rhapsody is absolutely magnificent?

That makes so much more sense, I think I might run through their album later on once the forums closed. Hoping the story is good

I don't really know much about music theory myself;but, I get where you're coming from. I'll take your word for it and add it to one of my playlists

Soldiers of the Wasteland, Dragonforce

youtube.com/watch?v=yg8VFMZ6_g8

Don't even need to listen to this one, for a chill night, always the smiths. 8/10

I don't think there is, its a classic, maybe an occasional Lil Wayne listener or some shit

It's nothing to hold a torch to concept album kings, but it's a fun listen considered the music itself is well written and composed. They have a new album which is also a concept album. That one nay be more adept, the musical aspects certainly are (though I wouldn't say as openly accessible as Citadels). But I haven't fully listened to all the new lyrics yet so I don't know if the story is better.

Just a note.

Great beat, great voice, terrible visuals but that doesn't matter. Perfect for a break up. 7/10

Quads demands I tell you that though the album is lighter, it is still a death core album by definition. But the music and lyrics are all very trance themed and are meant to have this hypnotizing effect as you listen.

Not that guy, I'm the Echostar guy, but I listen to Language a lot too so I figured I'd give you some pointers as to what you'd be digging into. Give Thrive a listen and then the last song the Parable. If you like it, totally save the album. If not, it might not be for you. I just noticed the other songs you like, and what you lead with, so Language might just not be that cup of tea you want anymore.

Enjoy everyone:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEtBYVheB0

youtube.com/watch?v=slsUsaXOb1w

good reviews op, keep it up

Very pumped, upbeat and great for a long grind on a game. Keeps you pumped for the great boss fight

I'll keep that in mind when listening. Thanks for all the contribution

"Sealand border post No. 4" by snubwatch.

I really appreciate your help, I've listened to trance in the past, usually whilst playing games, it stuck with me quite well but I just kinda drifted away

Thanks, I appreciate it, trying to get new material for my playlists whilst giving back

Twin Sized Mattress - The Front Bottoms

Thrive its beautifully executed, I can see myself listening to it in the future.
Parable on the other hand I don't like as much but I can appreciate the instrumental, the male vocals aren't as much to my taste. The the computerised female voice flows quite well though.
All in all, I think I might start listening to them. Thanks lad

>Dark Side of The Moon isn't for plebs

Hey, I can't seem to find your song, could you link it or tell me where its posted, like soundcloud or something

>Twin Sized Mattress - The Front Bottoms
Loving the lead, his voice is very soothing, not to mention the slow beat, its very well synchronised. I feel it would seamlessly flow between songs in one of my playlists. 7/10 Thanks for the contribution

I dare anyone to finish this video, just to see the absolute power of an amazing performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=CodvdRTX8zo

in my top 10 of songs,

youtube.com/watch?v=W0YxjH09TDU

Holy wars... the punishment due - Megadeth

狂気

youtu.be/h2JgqF384cU

Her vocals are impeccable, I didn't even think it was possible for those noises to be seamlessly entwined. Her voice is amazing, in terms of listening to leisurely I don't think I'll listen to it. Nevertheless, I can still appreciate its magnificence. 8/10

Cherry waves by deftones

Strong definitive voice, something that feels like its been through pain and you can empathise with. Lyrics are soothing, the background compliments this. Perfect for a depressive mood. 7.5/10 Great in its field

Amazing coloratura. I can't believe I never heard hr before. Thank you for posting.

nah
sextape
youtube.com/watch?v=f0pdwd0miqs

>Holy wars... the punishment due - Megadeth
Is it just impossible to not just love good guitar or is it just megadeth? Love the riffs, so pumping, perfect for a DOOM run. Great choice in song. The vocals add to the insanity and they both get you hyped. 8/10

Equally as good tbh

Listening from the day, thanks for contributing

my nigga

>Cherry waves by deftones
The beat is so melodic I'm digging it a lot, the slow voice is perfectly executed. Good rainy day vibes 7.5/10 Keep it up

Gotchu fam, deftones are my shit. Hopefully gonna catch them this summer with thrice

Glad you dug it. Deftones never disappoint for me

youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

better than never gonna give you up

In all honestly, this song flows so well, I fell into a trance whilst listening to it and had to re listen to it to appreciate it. The beat is very smooth and pulses just right to get you hooked. Enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks 8/10

theyre coming here june 26

I'm currently one with Rick Astley, still remember my mum listening to this Smashing Jam 6.5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=uai7OsvdTvM

youtube.com/watch?v=5tVGei24TdQ
rate

The artist has an amazing voice but I don't feel he's discovered himself properly. This may be so but he's still got a great chill beat, vocals are good, lyrics flow well. Nothing much to hate on 7/10

Very soothing, feel like I'm about to have a good trip with a life altering epiphany. Thanks for contributing. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=MgshmDZGZaA

Cure - Disintegration

Good mix of complimenting guitar and vocals. The stress on the guitar really emphasises the artists voice and expression. All in all a nice song to settle down to. 6.5/10 Thank bro

any love?
youtube.com/watch?v=jO2_3pVd5k0

any love?

A song you just wanna lie on your bed and face the ceiling to. The vocals are great, especially with that accent. Beat goes well with the vocals. 7/10

Never really been a fan of PATD but I see why people enjoy it so much. His voice is great, great piano work. Quite soothing I'd say 6.5/10

same really, maybe i just enjoy it because its just him singing and the piano. his voice is amazing

aphex twin phonatacid

Yeah his voice really is, I think if he moved his genre slightly it would make PATD so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=tj0PtMZaWss

Rooster Alice in Chains

Ghosts NIN

>aphex twin phonatacid
Thanks for dropping this, I really like its chill retro vibe. Its really well done and I enjoyed listening to it, great for a grind for MATs or something 8/10 Loud enough to keep you company, quiet enough for you to think deeply

youtube.com/watch?v=9jg4ekLG9Zo

youtube.com/watch?v=2tVs_R8-WT0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
Thundercat - Them Changes

Communist daughter - Neutral Milk Hotel

Let me show you motherfuckers how to lounge like a boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=vozNPNJ4zqI

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo

Lou Reed closet homo... good music closet homo though.

Young me would've pounced to this song, its very nostalgic. Video is good. Lyrics are emoish. Instrumentals are good but a bit cliche. The singer can sing but once again a bit cliche. I still dig it for nostalgia though. 5.5/10
sorry for the low rating, its kinda outdated but thanks for contributing

great stuff, haven't heard that in years

youtu.be/uwYGAOCgtks
Thank me later

nice. I'd keep this for the weed.