Ave, true to Caesar

Ave, true to Caesar.

I'm no profligate!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the NCR Rangers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Caesar’s Legion, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire NCR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the wasteland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the New California Republic Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

degenerates like you belong on a cross

Brothers, help!

Damn, this thread lasted a whole 22min without being 404'd. Are mods asleep?

Unkillable.

"Thread has been knocked unconscious"

patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

WHO WON THE LOTTERY?

wHat in the goddamn

I wish I could tape shotgun shells to my dick so when I'm fucking a cow or some shit they go off and It'll be like I took the bloody mess perk with a ballistic fist on a cows fat ass and then I'll go inside drink some milk and call the amber lamps for my shredded manhood.

If no mods, then I'm guessing no one would mind a nice little teen in here, would they?

assume the position

Fully erect hand penises

is it gay that i wear heelys?

Thumbs down, you son of a bitch!

start of fallout new vagas.jpg

here's one on the house for taking down Caesar, serves him right for treating women like livestock

H O G K I L L I N ' T I M E

PENTHOUSE FLOOR (in cowboy accent)

I JUST HAD THIS SUIT TAILORED

Caesar more like Mozzarella

ed-e is best follower

STOP you have violated the law, pay the cort a fine or

Wait... are there people who think he isn't?

Who the fuck are you
Who the fuck is this
And how old is she

I DID

The only good Legion spawn is a DEAD legionnaire.

Hail Kai-sarr!

Are none of you questioning this?
^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was me tripping out

Come here if you want more, I'm just starting

they ought to make f3 using the f4 engine at this point

I'LL BE DAMNED, YOU'RE FROM THAT VAULT, VAULT 101.

*CHUCKLES*

I AIN'T SEEN ONE OF THOSE JUMPSUITS IN A LONG TIME.

Giving F3 new graphics won't changes it's shit storytelling.

kek

>NUT: 256