Familia Latina #3

Continuation from More latino love to the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfjhwgxNsGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REMOVE CENTRACAS.

I created another thread in a misunderstood, but I don't care using this.

Bump.

>mfw we are witnessing the birth of a new Sup Forums general

Costa Rica or bust losers

remove;
>Brazil
>Guyana and Guyane
>Suriname
>Belize
>Cuba
>Rep. Dominicana
>Ecuador
>Colombia
>Haiti
>Venezuela
>all those small island in the caribean full with africans
They have too many niggs thus not latin

Also remove Argentina and Uruguay, they are too white

Also
posting rightful Mexican Clay

I just mowed lawns for a good two hours.
>mfw I'm a walking stereotype

Maybe Hispan/pol/ could help me on my autism.

There was one lawn that a had a party on one side of the lawn. I wanted to get at least the front half of the lawn finished so it looked good enough until I finished it. I tried to signal to them that they didn't have to move but they moved anyways. I spoke English to them and told them that I would do the side of the lawn that they were on tomorrow. I don't have an accent other than autism so I don't know why they didn't listen to me. Should I have waited until the next day to mow the lawn?

Hey, yeah. Can I get two tacos supreme and a large coke?

How accurate is this?

i got you senpai
we got no coke tho
just beer
you did fine

The colombian pacific coast needs to be red, niggers are 82% of the population in chocó
Ecuador is more on the green side.
Panama is definitely black.

¿Soy el único que no creo en esta mierda?

No, yo tampoco, son nuestros hermanos

Si no manches, esta loco esto

Vos tambien contas ahi, norte-centraca marico.

>>>/MURO/

ay callate we, no puedo creer que hayas comprado el meme de Sup Forums de la juait supremati

>Vos
>contas

:s ke karajos, Argentina/uruguay :s ya olvida el otro, sólo estás chaireando

el mexicANO

Que la reconsha >:v

Una vez le explicaba esto a un gringo, aunque ni veo noticias nacionales asi que no se qué tanto sentido tenga.

The peace dialogs have been going on for years already but i still see no real results, not a single thing out of the 6 main points of discussion has been decided and won't be decided now until ELN (other group that kept dicking around until they were let in the dialogs too) does its own round of negotiation.

The main problem would be that FARC as it is now stands pretty divided, so even if the dialogs go through if they're not convincing enough for them new guerrillas could be easily formed. But making the conditions "convincing" for them would imply lots of impunity and amnesty, which not a single person would agree with.

Also there's the thing that once the talks are finally over there's gonna be a referendum where no matter what they decide people will be coersed into voting "yes" because there's just no choice, if "no" happened to win then everything done these years would be lost.

So we either get a shit deal or no deal at all, so even with all the shilling the government has done things are not looking that good. We have let them take advantage of us when we should have done the opposite, kick their shit in until they decided to negotiate and cut losses.

We're never going to have latino threads without horrendous spelling mistakes and niggerspeak, are we?

Franco ayudó mucho a Fidel para que los cubanos no se murieran de hambre, comprando toneladas de azúcar y saltándose el bloqueo mandando barcos a Cuba que fueron atacados por la CIA. Fidel llegó incluso a declarar tres días de luto oficial cuando Franco murió, así que créetelo.

Nos conocemos demasiado como para saber que aunque todos nos insultamos entre nosotros y nos criticamos al final nos queremos. Pasa en España entre regiones y pasa en América.

y u no English?

otro sudaca juait, para tu info yo también soy juait, y la verdad me vale verga

Only north region of brazil gets yellow. The rest is pinkish. Current blue area remains blue.

implying you are white.

>Colombia
>Brazil
>Cuba
We must keep this, they have no more problems than Mexico or make some killer cigars

>implicando que la forma es más importante que el mensaje
>implicando que es malo

You talk as if that didn't happen all the time in the rest of the site.

I've lost count of how many gringos/bongs/strayas i've seen fucking up something as basic as your/you're

Having chimp skin does not mean I should chimp out, pal.
It is. Latinos can behave themselves in normal threads, but in latino threads, they will devolve into simpsonposting crap.

>sudaca is a term made by mexicans to distance themselfs from other indios
you guys are literally the same shit as peruvians/colombians/bolivians and all those lost hellholes

OLA AMIGOS

>tfw the US is yellow in 2035

>creer que se puede dar un buen mensaje escribiendo como uno de estos

pic related

Para nada, va a ser un caos

yea I consider all of you brothers, my latino, I only used the shit because some fuck started to talk about juait suprematy

>implicando que la concha de tu madre.
english please tacoboy. everyone needs to understand the silly stuff you guys have to say.

Ola guapo :)

i'm sorry for calling you a hellhole, i-is just that, that they are all calling me a simio and i can't take it anymore

jaja
Perdón, sólo jodía, no pues yo mientras les entienda no pongo peros

Mientras no me hables en chileno todo bien po

>taco general - hot picante edition

what brazilians understand when they listen to spanish :
PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO PERO, concha tu madre.

PERO NO MUCHO

Just some friendly bantz familia.

Here, let's shit on spaniards now as a symbol of our friendship

South Brazil master race

guapo, las tetas de tu padre me encantan !

ARRIBA ARRIBA

PERO QUE SI PERO QUE NO

sorry about that, can you please translate something for me? "Meu pau no seu cu"

By the way, when are you finally invading the USA? I'm warmly waiting for it to become fully Hispanic :^)

Just got home from grandma's bday

What's going on in this thread

DEBUELBANNOS EL HORO GENOSIDAS

Sudaca is a term made by Spaniards, though

my dick in your asshole. its literal.

GRACIAS, SEÑOR!

>I just mowed lawns for a good two hours.
>mfw I'm a walking stereotype
>mfw i unironically know this feel
I live in a really white neighborhood n on the side the fucking committee pays me 250$ to mow the local park for like 2 hours. A week as i was starting my mower up my wife drove up to me and called me a spic and told me to go back to mexico before speeding off, there were a bunch of old ladies who didn't know she was my wife that started coddling me and telling me how much they liked mexican and colored people and not to let racism get to me, it was so fucking humiliating.

what is basura? they say that all the time when im playing dota.

>Implicando que sería malo

JAJAJA, Gotta love the 90's and early 2000 when Argentina was still a "1st world nation" surrounded by 3 world shitholes and illegal immigrants were a problem. Then shit hit the fan and the rats where the first to leave back to their own countries.

blease resbond

I'm not implying that m8. Whites became cucks, we need to pick up the pieces before it's too late.

I'm just waiting for that one retard that always shits up this kind of threads with copy pastas

ES UNA TREADA PARA LATINO AMERICANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO SOY LATINO ARRIBA ARRIBA

i bet she sped off right to tyrones house

is colombia drug production still huge ?

Horo vital :P

more like this

>:P
You seem lost, m8

Without memes, lads. Which country should I erase from the OP?

Should we consider French ex-colonies as Latino?

Discuss.

Holy kek! Reading this made everything better.

They never post, so it really doesn't matter

Alguien se ha dado cuenta que somos de los pocos continentes que tenemos que lidiar con los musulmanes? acaso somos la unica experanza del cristianismo y de la cultura occidental? Cuando crearemos la federacion?

youtube.com/watch?v=kfjhwgxNsGI

huh, thanks for calm me down, i feel better already.
fuck those moor mutts btw

I think we're still among the top produces with peru, so yes.
I want the gringos to build the wall and secure their border to fuck up the narcos' business

no really, we need to latinice them, same with belice

Is there even anyone living in French Guyana

Every time i fly over there all i see are trees and some more trees

Está todo lleno de arabes, pero no musulmanes, lo cual me encuentro interesante

Have one more, because spaniards are THAT pathetic.

Oi can you fucking tell your uncle pablo shitskin escosanchez to fucking import some good powder to Australia mate?
Seriously mate, if it is done right, you could put REAL coc here and undercut so many cunts and make a shit tin of money.

todavia no, voy en setiembre por ahi, parece que hay mas que solo arboles

BUILD WALL

querrás decir : que no tenemos que lidiar con... ?

como sea , es mejor así como sudacas ya tenemos bastantes problemas sin tener que meter religiones barbaricas y fanatismo en la mescla

Should we consider quebec as part of Latin America?

God damn America
And i thought we did a lot of coke over here

pura mira, yo pienso que toda latinoamerica a expecion de Chile es subdesarrollada

paises como Chile deberian ayudar al desarrollo de naciones subdesarrolladas

mira yo como estudiante promedio chileno te diria que gano 70000 dolares anuales estudiante derecho en la PUC y con un magister e la academia judicial

pero no vengo a hablar de eso, chile es primer mundo y deberiamos ayudar a las naciones subdesarrolladas

eso perritos, ojala discutan y nos entregen sus recursos para ayudarlos a un mejor venir

Jajajaja

No hablo español

I got what you were saying though

Peru, obviamente. quien quiere peruanos en su familia ?

vamo falar português, galera. to entendendo porra nenhuma...

That's why you come to Spain... sure...

>mfw this beautiful thread will turn into /lat/ in a few hours.

alguien dijo /lat/?

no, they dont have a happy culture like we do, they dont silly fight like we do, they probable dont have that much empaty to us as we have here between us, they are cold, etc...

no perrito, si brasil esta bien igual, tienen buenas universidades, casi tan buenas como la PUC, igual te diria que pongan mas fondos en la asamblea constitucional, y a los profesores que tengan un ramo de pedagogia en la universidad

asi ayudan a los monos de tu pais, es grande con potencial, deberian darnos sus recurdos

mira aca en chile yo tengo un tio que trabaja en mineria, gana 200000 dolares mensuales, es el dueño, yo te puedo dar trabajo ahi, son super buena onda con los brasilerops

asi tambien nos prestas a tu esposa que debe tener un tremendo culo... jaja saludos perrito

how do you feel about your culture being constantly confused with latin america culture?