Alright manchildren, why are you so disillusioned with assimilating into society?

Alright manchildren, why are you so disillusioned with assimilating into society?

What can be done to get you to want to contribute?

Kill all niggers.

/thread

>tfw when they can't get immigrants to assimilate, and increasingly they can't get natives to assimilate. fug. :/

is this Wolf Blitzer talkin sum SHIIIIT?!

Give me a gf

Have you tried not shitting on us and blaming us for everything, including shit that isn't our fault or shit you did? Or stop the name calling? Oh, and stop fucking us over with the law at ever turn? Or the continual shaming?

That occur to you?

>80% of women are whores with no morals
>80% if men don't want to grow up
>being a degenerate gets you sex

mfw

Why work, living pay check to pay check, risking homelessness and destitute if my boss is in a bad mood, when I can get free money for nothing?

>when I can get free money for nothing?

And what will you do when that money runs out?

Same as everyone else, drink rainwater and bludgeon people to death for tins of dog food. You think I give a fuck if this shit society ends?

Control of the money.

I really enjoyed the dark ages.

Ethics in video game journalism.

Gas ALL SJWs, jews and feminists and I might reconsider it.

a chance

I already contribute. Mostly in the way of Excel macros. It pays pretty good.

Being a wagecuck is basically selling pieces of your life so Mr. Noseberg can make some mad profit.

my forskin to be returned to me

Multicultural societies have nothing to assimilate into other than hedonism and nihilism.

I want a family.

There there. It's OK, you're in a safe place now.

OP you seriously need to GTFO our safe space, you're triggering people. Calling other people slurs like "manchildren" is not OK.

>yet another IT monkey
>thinks he contributes

I contribute in my own ways, society just isn't willing to acknowledge it because I don't chase status.

I'll be honest I was a manchildren till 24. Granted I was at college for 2 of those years.

I started college late, and liked to save money by not living in those expensive dorms.

Make anime real

Give me a waifu

>What can be done to get you to want to contribute?

Shut down whatever method people get NEETbux by, because the only way to "get" people to "contribute" is to force them.

I got an English degree.

tbqh I'm not disillusioned I'm just really lazy and can leach off my parents indefinately

Interesting outfits

her fucking thong goes into her asshole what the fuck

give me harem of young nublies girls and ill shut up

eh, they give me like 200k/year so i'm cool with it

external opinions on my contribution are meaningless when i have a fatty paycheck coming in

Why should I contribute to a society that do not benefit me?

I'll join society after I finish my backlog

>gets paid an exorbitant amount for basic computer shit

We sure are well on our way to colonizing Mars with model citizens like you in our workforce, good job.

Provide them with a clear path of progression like the previous generations used to have.
Women demand men that earn more money than them (95% of women used to "marry up" exclusively) but now women under 35 are on average earning more than men. They don't respect their lesser earning husbands (if they marry them at all) and often cheat on them until they finally split and keep the children.
You see divorcee life being glorified by the media and single motherhood becoming more and more common.

In the end you see divorced, single, retirees who barely know their children working two shifts to get by despite more wealth being generated now than ever before.
Who the fuck wants to try hard for that? Not them.

I personally don't care. I'm rich.

I want a sexbot and I want it now.

how are they going to contribute? they don't have skills.
They only will be wageslaves and are going to contribute being sad wageslaves. that is sad, if all the neets contribute being wageslaves they are gonna promote it and tomorrow the human life will lose its value. Tomorrow the cheap labour will become normal and it is very good for the rich.

>being rich in a black country

So, what, you own like a tractor or something?

>ban feminism
>make divirce all but impossible for women to initiate
>ban shitskins from using social services
I don't see why I should contribute to everything that is awful about the West.

I own a few British girls I rent around. Turnover might be high (they age like milk). But the muslims keep them profitable.

I sit and imagine that in a previous life I would have been a member of clergy or something.

In I'm an atheist.

That's some sick bantz m8

Yeah he should totally work for free. That'll get us to Mars in no time.

leave me alone

>make divirce all but impossible for women to initiate
Ridiculous. That wouldn't fly anymore.
Just abolish marriage already. Or at least the alimony part.
Women demand it because there are still fools that will be willing to fall for it if you don't.
This is just a way to get workers to subsidize the welfare state even more. And it actively encourage women to divorce.

>caring about Mars
faggot

are you that farm owner who I see posting from time to time?

200K for excel broadsheets dude, get your head out your arse and into my toilet bowl, it's clogged against Pollack.

I was simply going to write "don't forget to vote" but figured it would be mean. The wound being so fresh and all.

I would think the outfit would have to have an anchor in the ass for it to work like that.

I'm not just any atheist though.

I've experienced... things.

I've acknowledged a number of "forbidden secrets".

So I'm probably closer to an occultist than I am am a fedora tipper with a banana in my ass.

are you implying that excel macros don't help us get to mars? excel does practically everything scientific.

This is now an Excel thread!

Give us a fair shake and stop treating us like peons.

I do own a farm (don't live there) but I have never posted about it here. Except maybe in reference to acquiring wholesome country side girls instead of city dwelling crazy cunts.

Please tell me more.

a sexbot would help

Watch out guys, this isn't your garden variety Atheism

Yep.

>What can be done
It's far too late for reconciliation.

Well learn excel and rake in the big bucks then. Or perhaps he's paid this much because his job is not that simple.

I want to assimilate and contribute, but the HR cunts and people who design the stupid fucking questionnaires professional programs won't let me. Why can't I get on merit and my record alone instead of my ability to answer irrelevant questions that won't affect my ability to make rational and ethical decisions where patient care is concerned?

*questionnaires for professional programs

Well, judging from the vast majority of shit I hear from others in my categorical label I find it quite difficult to relate to them.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I'm a special snowflake.

>video game journalism
>journalism
Wew lad, it's not journalism. It's barely-concealed stealth marketing.

Hey, let's all do it, let's all flood the market with IT workers who don't actually build or create any tangible thing... oh wait

>And yes, in case you were wondering, I'm a special snowflake.
Jeez oh man, what a surprise. Twist of the century.

That's what my mom told me though.

You're not being very nice.

I don't think there's anything you could offer.

Pretty sure I would have been a hermit that never bred if I'd lived at any point in the past too.

The birthrate is diminishing, to unsustainable rates. The gates of nations swung open to foreign hordes. Reilgious rites butchered and revised to justify abominations like faggotry. People cheering as whites slowly loose what they have built.

We need the people to feel pain and misery, and to realize their failures. The destruction of this decadent, irreligious, amoral, and vacuous society will give rise to an empire ascended from the fires of hell.

Anita's youtube channel got shut down.

Ctrl+F Trump
Nothing
WTH senpai?

TRUMP

remove the feminists, the jews, the niggers, the sjws/apologists, the illegals, and then get me a 12 yr old girl I can groom into my wife

Nothing at all?

What if they want to contribute but there's not enough jobs for everyone?

Over 40% of people in the US are unemployed, and people right now are struggling/fighting to get jobs.

There's people with 4+ years of college education in fields that aren't jokes and are considered lucrative, but they aren't able to get anything but maybe a near-minimum-wage retail or fast food job.

You can't force everyone to work when there's not enough work to go around. Almost all of the work is either done by technology/automation, will soon be done by technology/automation, or is fiercely competed for by people who desperately want the job.

Basic income is inevitable, eventually it won't be feasible to expect people to work for fiat money to survive, when there isn't enough work to go around. It already isn't.

>Alright manchildren, why are you so disillusioned with assimilating into society?
I'm afraid that with Trump as your next president, you'll be the one that needs to assimilate to our ideology.

:^)

>why are you so disillusioned with assimilating into society?
No real sense of community or security. Lack of a solid family structure (includes non-divorced parents + extended family). Rising costs of living while still having the expectations for quality of living that previous generations had.

Affordable housing, a woman with reasonable/low expectations who isn't greedy and won't divorce at least until the kids are raised, divorce laws that are sensible, job security, a feeling of community, an economic environment that allows a normal working guy to raise a child and still plan a decent retirement someday without working 70 hours / week

Also, those near-minimum-wage jobs don't even pay enough to be able to afford to live.

Can't think of anything.

I don't want to interact with people as an activity and never have.

First we abolish feminism, then we can talk about manchildren

>First we abolish feminism, then we can talk about manchildren

Is that even possible at this stage? Although Feminist Frequency's channel did get deleted so who knows I guess anything is.

>Is that even possible at this stage?

No, it's not. It gets worse by the minute. Which means, we should not be talking about men being manchildren.

desu i made this thread looking for perspective since i know others feel as disillusioned by shit as i do

mfw getting a nintendo 3ds for my 19th birthday

neetlife feelsgood man

Leftism relies on safety and abundance.

If current trends continue, both will vanish eventually.

In the West, agency is determined by money. And in a lot of ways, self-identity and the perception of others is bought as well. A financially disadvantaged generation in such a society is without purpose, identity or agency. You're basically no one. The lowest caste imaginable. People treat you that way too.

Not that I'd want to be successful by that standard. It's empty, even for those who enjoy its spoils. Really, our way of life needs to be changed completely.

For me, it's not about women. Making women dependent on men ensures a more equal distribution, which sates them and gives them the motivation to contribute. But that's just one issue among many.

Even a yeoman knew who he was.

Sometimes you just have to start from scratch.

I'm sorry but at this point vidya and anime is the only thing keeping me sane. Women are degenerate brain dead whores and there's niggers everywhere. I really just don't care anymore and try to phase out the end of the white race with anime titties.

Same age and literally a deskslave this coming Summer.

maybesomedayillberich

i think i'm maturing.

i put $1,000 into building a good gaming pc. and i barely play anything.

now i'm more concerned about getting fit and handsome, and finding a date.

This.

Why bust my ass to maybe get a shitty job that pays less than welfare, for a society that hates me and denies me the most basic pleasure, a home and family?

Lighten up and eat a chick.

>tfw all you want is purpose in life but you can't stop immersing yourself in the filth of this world