So it's Friday, and you're either

So it's Friday, and you're either
>not waiting to cash a paycheck
or
>about to cash a paycheck before spending most of it on bills and loan payments

But enough about that. How was your week?

pretty good, have an outdoors job, mowing lawns and shit on a graveyard, doing some new parkinglots and stuff, you know the usual "build new shit that no one uses at a graveyard shit"

how bout u?

Or the third option: I'm waiting for my SSI payment to direct deposit.

Or, you know, we're not poorfags that live paycheck to paycheck.

Going for my daily jog in about 40 mins.

Right; most of you are either NEETs or make six figures a year, 7' tall, and live in a mansion.

Or fourth option:

I own my own business, so pay myself whenever I feel like, but it for tax purposes, that involves a small monthly paycheck, then larger paycheck at the end of the year through dividends.

decent, i kicked ass on my finals finished highschool at the ripe age of 19, got a date but she wont write me back, but got drunk with friends

People still use cheques?

I'd rather be poor than a niggerlover
> they're not dead they just smell that way

Are you a pass through LLC?

Do either of these options apply to you?

You don't have to make six figures to have enough money. I make about 65k a year and that's plenty to not have to scrutinize my finances.

>not waiting to cash a paycheck

What country are you from OP? In the UK literally I don't think that there are any jobs that don't pay via bank deposit.

Did you read Donald Trump's "Art Of The Deal"?

I'm from the UK and have a limited company (LTD) which I imagine is the same as an LLC?

Well, the third one applies to me, yeah.

Nope. I probably should though, right? I have an accountant who handles all this stuff for me.

More or less the same thing

What are dividends?

Eh. I hear he might be on the way out. Should be able to pick up his book dirt cheap.

No.
Correct. I read a study which found that the "magic" number was £75,000. After that, any additional income doesn't change your "happiness" which I can sort of agree with.

Uh, where do you live? In CA, 65 barely covers COL

Yes. I just looked it up and its the same thing. Limited liability company.

What tax rate do you pay on your distributions/dividends?

Just another word for "profits" which we pay ourselves yearly.

My week was good OP. I went out to an animation festival with some friends. I got home late passed out and woke up on Sup Forums

pic unrelated

Who spends most of their income on bills?

Retards with no drive or impulse control.

I only make $19/hr at 42 hrs a week, and always have discretionary income to blow. That's with a mortgage and car payment.

You are doing it right. Others are just fuck ups!

Good job being a productive member of society. We need to remain strong.

UK is overtaxed like crazy, so we have multiple different "taxes" on income such as corporation tax, then there are three different rates of tax for dividends (depending on the amount), national insurance just to name a few.

So basically it comes down to this: pay myself a small amount each month ensuring that I don't "earn" the minimum wage (or, better put, don't go over the tax free allowance). Then, each year pay dividends, this will depend on how they are being taxed for that tax year, but again, usually nothing too crazy (less than 30k most of the time). Remaining "profit" goes offshore and I use my debit card from that account to live off, sometimes I will give myself a "directors loan" which is basically money I "borrow" to myself through the company.

It's really confusing tbh, I speak with my accountant a few times per year and he takes care of it all for me.

But i dont get checks i get cash :(

>19$/h
>only

there are people that make that much in a day you dumb fuck

Girl in the pictures got a point. Looks like she showed up all of use.

$19 in a day? Where? India?
Stop being a commie fuck.