Give me 5 reasons why women should be allowed to vote...

give me 5 reasons why women should be allowed to vote? since they got into politics they fucking ruined it feefees policies. If this continues the end of civilised society as we know it is near

How exactly did they ruin it

....thats like a hook.....baited with a larger more obvious hook.....with a post it note that says "this is not bait".

0/10

Piss poor bait.

no one should be allowed to vote, men aren't any better

Vote for what? The important votes, like presidential votes don't count any citizens votes. That's the electoral college. Citizens cast the vote that determines the "popular vote". The popular vote means fuck all.

>asking OP for a well-thought argument

Housing market bubble created by irresponsible loans based on feeling that everybody no matter how poor should have 500k house, European refugee crisis, rising rates of divorce and divorce rape. focusing on career more than family that causes depression and other mental disturbance in children. Increased incompetent burocracy Countries making policies based on feeling rather than fact, to name a few

WRONG

statist logic fail

>they fucking ruined it feefees policies
Eloquently argued, user.

I think women who have been sterilized from birth should be given the benefit of the doubt but yeah women ruin everything.

Shit bait

It's Not b8 m80

>the important votes
>presidency
>not your local and state congressmen
Basically the only thing that matters to you, immediately.

Fucking kill yourself please. If everyone with your same state of mind died tomorrow, elections may actually mean something again.

The presidential election has long since been a facade giving voters the sense of meaning in an otherwise meaningless federal government long bought by corporations. Hear it so much, it's basically, yeah yeah we know, but don't care at this point. Sad.

Because they are members of this socitey as well.
Your stance on the issues important to them or how they relate to you personally really don't matter

>Because they are members of this socitey as well
non productive member of the society. they are more like a leech, sucking the productivity down for virtue signalling

>Because they are members of this socitey as well.
Here we have the fundamental falsehood of democracy: the assertion that every member of a society is qualified to lead it.

I can't even think of one.

Pretty much this. You should be 30+ and male to be allowed to vote.

How is any of this specifically women's fault? Especially in the US, the laws that created these situations were implemented by men
The only one on here that specifically references women is "focus on career rather than family" but women/both parents were driven into the workforce by stagnating incomes and rising costs in virtually every industry, also a product of mostly men and mostly men's policies (men are large majority of both CEOs and lawmakers)

tell us about the wage gap next

>should I come up with a well argued response?
>nah fuck it I'll win with buzzwords

nice b8 m8
but why are mental retards, jobless, rednek, furrys and niggers allowed to vote?

a woman can get grabu by the pusso, totally controlled bitch

the men who created those laws were influenced by women and their control of the media. do we really have to spoonfeed this shit to you?

neither women nor filth in the Midwest/south should vote (man or woman).

the only people who should be allowed to vote are coastal property owners.

Blue states are worth trillions of dollars.

Red states are welfare states.

>property owners
gtfo jew

>women and their control of the media
good one user

amerifag trumpcuck spotted

/thread

laborer TRASH!

>implying jews would have any political influence if we hadn't given women the right to vote

Women are retarded and should not be allowed to lead

>laborer
jew plz getting a job or being a property owner are the only ways of living for you?

Women make up 51% of US population, their voting habits influenced those decisions

Only Native Americans should vote and you fags get to go over the wall with Trump when it's built.

gay

>says the male in his 30s

We would've had that baboon trump in office even more that way, try again

you got CUCKED by zionazi FILTH.

garbage like you have saddled America with the biggest mistake in its history.

your kind should NEVER - EVER be allowed to vote.

Spot on user

No, you cannot have someone in office any "more" than "being in office". Further evidence anyone under the age of 30 should not be allowed to vote.

>oho I sure got you on grammar buddy
I will literally do everything in my power to make sure old white men like you become roommates with the dodo

Your inability to handle basic grammar is evidence of the fact you're incompetent and clueless. If you were otherwise well educated, well read and reasonable then you would not fall prey to such trivial mistakes.

To Vote: One should have a net worth of $1,000,000, be a citizen of the United States for life, have a clean criminal record, have no dual-citizenship, and be a white male.

With this model we could actually (really) make America great. For the first time.

>To Vote: One should be a white male.
fixed

Did it ever occur to your little jelly brain that maybe I have better things to do than to make sure my grammar is up to par for a loser who has fantasies of a "leave it to beaver" type world? I know it may be hard for you to understand with that tiny little pea brain of yours but the time of you and people like you is coming to an end. Curtains coming down old man, whatcha gonna do about it other than complain about how women and young people are ruining your conservative paradise, posting on a Filipino etcha-sketch site?

>appeal to emotion
>assuming I have emotions

Then why do you give a fuck about the state of the country, nigger?

With a Master's degree or PhD

I'm sick of uneducated/unemployed FILTH!

>most of you missed out on Jeff Sessions' memo today

Much of you drug-addicted filth are going to prison for a loooong time.

>implying the education system isn't jewed

alot of dumbasses around here

you just got cucked and jewed into voting for the biggest Zionist on earth, don't preach to me about the jewbilee you retard

Still trying to force the Trump is a zionist meme? Why don't you go back to "killing pepe".