Which do you prefer and why?

Which do you prefer and why?

> Uncut masterrace

gay

uncut because circumcision at birth is cruel

Why is it uncuts always start this kind of threads? Do you have to compensate something?

Cut. Foreskin just grosses me out. And cock is so much more pleasant looking when he takes off his pants and you can see the head without even being hard.

I prefer cut because uncut is unkempt looking, drives down property values and might hide a lurking jaguar.

Yea but it's quite the turnoff when his head looks like my thumb.

Not as big of a turnoff as it looks when it crawls out of the foreskin like it's attached to a dog. There's just something more civilized about a cut cock that I like in my men.

>hurr durr dick cheese
We have showers that we use daily, fellow americans, jews, mutilated jealous fags and everything in between. Ever heard of them?

>b-b-b-BUT it's cleaner and more safe against STDs
By this logic you should chop of your ears, fingers, feet and remove your hair. It is cleaner and less chances of getting anything.

>b...IT LOOKS BETTER
Does it? A mutilated, scarred, dry, lump, stump dick looks better than a healthy, pink, smooth and sensitive one? Let alone the nerves in the foreskin.

>b..
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Besides, nobody cares about dicks.Those who do should reconsider their 'heterosexuality'.

We shouldn't create threads like this because it's not like jews/americans had the consent at birth to choose not to get butchered.

Also, why the fuck would you care about a man's dick? Are you going to date him or what ?

It's a toss up, some cuts are beautiful

You act as if every uncircumcised penis always looks absolutely perfect, with no chance of fucked up cocks as a result of not circumcising.

Though, I also write as if circumcisions are always perfectly done and there are no fuck ups. Meh.

>drives down property values

If your cut your a fucking Jew nigger case closed.

I prefer pussy 'cause I'm not ghey like OP is.

clits > uncut dicks > cut dicks

>ghey

Jeez , are all uncircumcised guys faggots like this?

"uncut dicks are like worms"

"dickcheese is disgusting, ew"

"my ex was a literal dickcheese factory"

testimonials from girlfriends who has or had a boyfriend that of which had an uncut penis

'Cut' is more godly.

>

Yes, those boyfriends were total homeless guys with no running water

Having a cut dick is like tattoos and piercings. They make a person look like trash. Your body is destroyed.

I have six sons (and three daughters, but none of them have a dick) and none of them are cut. I don't particularly care either way, but it felt like it'd be a dick move to do it without their consent. If they suddenly decided they wanted to be cut and they actually understood the shit surrounding it, I'd just go with it. Their choice, not mine.

>We have showers that we use daily
>non jews get the showers
Oh how the tables have turned

Maybe they should date boys who learned how to clean themselves before they got nasty infections in their dongs

Maybe these girls gave these boys infections with their nasty yeast holes

Damn, I hate it when I'm having sex and my girl gives me dickcheese. Shieeeet

It's called infections.

"Dickcheese" isn't just naturally occurring phenom that all uncut cocks magically have

Oh it hides a jaguar, but don't worry about it.

Shit agreement I've been with loads of chicks who have pussy chesse and others who don't. It's about washing your body you stupid whore. Plus your ex probably left you because you had a nasty as Arby's pussy.

I'm uncut and am glad I am. No need for lob, more sensitivity, ladies can play with it. Those are just a few, but you, I the "REAL GOD" Im uncut. Pic kind of related because would you want to go through this just to be some-what good.

kek

/thread

Low self-esteem caused by uncut penises, testing says.

It's not that hard guys

No girl in this world thinks a dick is "pretty".
They do care about how clean is tho

no matter how hard you try to keep it clean, a cut dick gets a "smell" after an good hour or so. I'm not saying it's bad, it depends on the girl whether they like or not.

now with cut dicks.. no smell
unless you haven's showered for more then a day

talking as someone who got willingly cut at later age :)

I was with a Jewish girl once and we only had sex most of the time and when my dick was hard it looks uncircumcised. One day she goes to blow we starts to stroke it freaks out and stops and runs out of the room. I go and talk to her she is crying and says I can't be with you only circumsicsed guys because of my religion. She tells me we can be together but I have to get it cut. I dumped her. That Jew almost took my penis skin.

>Muh perfect dick. Look at how much better muh dick is

Damn jews, trying to steal our foreskins!

Looks like you just want more pics of dicks, fag.
Don't hate, you're just inferior. It wasn't your fault as it was your stupid parents.

Must suck having a dick that has lost half its nerves. You will never no what sex really feels like. I a dulled down version of it sucks to be you lol

hard to read, right mate?
it's the dickcheese in your eyes?

> willingly on later age

This. Also dubs

I'm uncut, yup, and would never cut my son. Circumcision is literally one of the weirdest things you can do with your dick.
But anyway, enjoy your dried up penis.

These are, by far, the most moronic threads imaginable.

My dick was cut as an infant and I had no say in the matter.

The natural smell of dick, CLEAN dick, is considered a major turn-on for most girls as the natural oils produced act like pheromones.

Even though it has nothing to do with dicks, I have to apologize. I'm trying to sleep, whitch means taking all pills and still awake. Sorry, dude, I know it wasn't your fault.

Maybe it's to bring awareness to uneducated amerifats who really think cut is better in anyway

agreed

∆ Minority detected: Mexicano ∆

She's retarded becauae uncut dicks feel better because the head is so soft and the foreskin creates more friction. I've only been able to cum from uncut dicks.

>trying to steal our foreskins!
>implying they would even want it

You ever seen a lamp shad of human skin? Some might thing of it as a hoppy.

Cut guy here ask me anything

how often do you wank?

I have the hots for uncut cocks. I dont see why my friends like cut. its fucking gross looking

Errryy day m8 mah record is 19 in one day not counting ghost loads..

how does it feel to be retarded

Judging someone's mental abilities based on their dick? consider suicide.

It's not like I chose to be cut you fucking dick cheese smelling faggot.

At least I have dick cheese faggot. Shouldn't you be out buying lube?

Just rambling: I will kill anyone who gets in my way to see tomorrow. I will kill their family, their life I plan to make them all pay. To ruin the most important day in my life. You bettter damn well know you suffer the way I do.

I'm only half circumcised (the frenulum got cut) do I fit into uncut masterrace?

Only the best

Any man who is uncut has the option to go get cut if he wants to.
Obviously it's better to be uncut.

Smegma

Case closed.

Take a shower every day... No schmegma... Case closed. Nice dubs tho

smegma keeps your dick head lubed and the peromines get bitchs wet. Case opened

To be honest I didn't have much of a say in this decision but at least I have a dick and get $1 instead of 70c