twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring

TREV, MY MAN! HOW ABOUT THEM RATINGS?

i strongly believe that if colbert and stewart were still on their respective shows trump would have been out of the race months ago

>when you have no talent

>mfw the only other real talk show politics man is CURRENT YEAR on HBO

are his ratings that low? But yea his show is always about how racist everybody is. its annoying. Then Jessica Williams that is her entire spiel.

The daily show was well established when 43 was elected president, and then re-elected

>TREV, MY MAN! HOW ABOUT THEM RATINGS?

Who the fuck is that?

I strongly believe that wouldn't fucking matter, because The Colbert Show and The Daily Show were so successful because at the time they were COUNTER culture. Now they are the establishment, and you can only call something racist so many times before you look like a retard.

Trev, my man! How about them ratings?

>Trevor NOAH

didn't colbert and leibowitz have falling ratings too before ditching comedy central? Sup Forums and twitter are just way more interesting and immediate, no matter who you are

I wonder what the Daily Show/Colbert Report would have been like covering Trump. It's like they missed the greatest election ever. I know Colbert shucks and jives on CBS now, but it's not really the same since he's not the character he played on The Colbert Report.

This. They refuse to confront the powerful, which is why Stewart was relevant. People started watching Stewart in numbers when they noticed that he would talk about stuff that CNN wasn't talking about.

Who?

All he does is say snarky shit about white people and make faces at the camera, even liberal faggot race traitors get tired of that eventually.

As hard as it is to believe I have never wasted my time to watch this ass clown

Yeah your right, they would encouraged all those Bern victims to not vote for Trump with much greater tenacity...

Trevor Shoah
The death knell of The Daily Show

Maybe his ancestors who were sone of Shem or Japheth should have known better than to give carnal knowledge to the sons of Ham perhaps then he would have more viewers.

some of his stand up is decent so i gave him a shot. probably should have stuck with standup.

they should have just come up with a new show after leibowitz left.

RATING, MY TREV! HOW ABOUT THEM MANS?

the only show they managed to come up with is the white guilt black power hour with larry wilmore and it's fucking terrible

At least he has cringed his career into the bin like his counterpart on HBO.

Oliver pretty much ended his career. The fact that a highly paid team of expert comedy and marketing writers couldn't come up with a meme that would last ten minutes if started on Sup Forums is horrendous.

As has been said, they have sold out. The Democrats that they got in office to oust Bush have proven to be just as bad, even worse because they have had the counter culture media that grew to support them in their rise following in their footsteps and licking their heels when they invade and topple foreign nations whilst arresting any whistleblowers as a racist.

This. Bill Maher is currently struggling with this concept too.

>judging the comedic value of something by the memes it spawns
oh jesus, is there where we're going as a society?

TREV MY MAN HOW BOUT DEM RATINGS N SHIEEET???????

*hasn't cringe his career

He was very clearly trying to go viral.

Why do you say that?

He was clearly trying to start something by selling fucking Drumpf merchandise.

Sup Forums is where raw memes are mined from the earth. Trying to manufacture artificial memes is just pathetic

It's fucking incredible, its the insult of a 4 year old and any protestors shouting it sound like 4 year old.

It's the same line of thinking that makes Hillary's campaign advertise "Dangerous Donald".

TREV, MUH NIGGA! HOW 'BOUT DEM RATINGS?

You misunderstand - As comedy it was fucking trash. Not even remotely funny.

But that wasn't the purpose. This was an attempt to create a meme. Literally. It was also an attempt to influence voters and public perception.

And it was a complete failure and cringe worthy. It actually made HIM the subject of mockery, even from parts of the left who responded with sarcasm at what they saw as a toothless attack.

It's not even subtle satire. Barely qualifies as comedy, and was an utter failure in it's intent.

This is like the opposite of what The Colbert Report achieved with Fox News.

>mfw gringos get a negro from another country to talk about their politics

Through the floor, only reason he hasn't been cancelled is because how good of a race baiter he is.

TREV, MY MAN! HOW ABUT THEM RATINGS?

He's the only classic liberal left on TV. And I personally feel he's legit funny, with that said, he's still an intellectually dishonest pandering faggot whose audience is more insufferable than the Big Bang Theory's.

If Stephen was still on the Colbert report doing his persona he'd ironically support Donald Trump, which would somehow boost his popularity anyways.

Shit, if Colbert was cheering on Trump and laughing at all the people he assblasted I'd watch it, even if it was satire.

T R E V M Y M A N H O W A B O U T T H E M R A T I N G S ?

Did you see Hillary's latest attack ad?

It's meant to show Trump as a liar...But showing establishment shill after establishment shill crying about him.

It's like a Mike Tyson Greatest Knockout's Compilation...It actually literally looks like a toned down version of the Can't Stump The Trump videos.

It just makes him look GOOD.

I don't know why, with all this money in play, they don't hire real advertising agencies.

None of Trump's opponents know persuasion at all. It's funny watching them try to stump Trump and get frustrated when they fail. They are literally playing against a chessmaster and they don't even know it.

Get the duck outta my Sup Forums bronies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

barneyfag,jpg

This. Fuck it was forced. Remember that anonymoose threat that linked to the fucking hat store?

It's pathetic because those hats work into Trumps campaign, from a distance it looks like they support Trump and will make people think subliminally "Make America Great Again".

If this is the quality of our opponent we will be bashing for the next six months, then this will be an incredibly one sided fight. Some of their worst wounds are self-inflicted.

I think Larry Wilmore has the lowest.
Another unfunny negro who absolutely bombed (even according to progressive news outlets) at the white house dinner.
His presence there made Barack seem like the funniest man alive

>We're going into a major presidential election year. Let's get a Saffa to run our show satirizing American politics.

Nice one, Comedy Central.

A Limey and a Zulu are talking about Yankee politics.

Progressive media in America is literally cucked.

>Dangerous Donald

LOL, that's the best nickname I've ever heard, it's like they are try to get Dangerous Don elected.

Old people (aside from Don) just don't understand how memes work, and thus look like idiots when they try to start them.

fuck you for getting my hopes up with that shoop

Fucking this.

Dangerous Donald (Hillary's attack ad calls him this) is a fucking awesome name, I'd love to have Danger Don as president.

Because it's such a toothless and pathetic (and hypocritical) slogan, it's also something Trump supporters would wear and say ironically, to mock the perceived weakness of those who created it.

>Reality: hey john how do you want to engage americans with anglicized surnames?

>John Oliver: IT'S 2015

Every single American I've spoken to with a name that their ancestors anglicized to fit in was offended. What a retard.

bill maher is a classic liberal he has made it perfectly clear he is not afraid to call out bullshit on his own side such as PC culture and pretending islam isn't a poisonous ideology.

he is a Hillary supporter so still fuck him.

Eh, Maher isn't MSNBC tier bad, but he's still cancer.

The man is endorsed by Clint fucking Eastwood, everyone despises Washington and thinks it's full of villains - which it is.

So the Democrats Hillary Clinton Propaganda machine portray him as Dirty Harry, in an era of action heroes, loose cannons and rogue cops.

Fucking hell they are playing with blocks whilst we are playing with skyscrapers.

I just don't get it.

>DANGEROUS DON

It's like something HE would create. Fuck me.

These fucking retards are Poochie tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA

Fun fact, both dem candidates had their family names changed.

Hillary Rodham's great grandfather's name was Roddam, and Bernie's father's name was Gutman.

Let me guess. The only reason he's not been fired is because he's a spic

He gets a pass for being one of the few liberals to have some fucking balls when it comes to Islam.

>All he does is say snarky shit about white people and make faces at the camera, even liberal faggot race traitors get tired of that eventually.

But that's exactly what worked for Jon Stewart

>Trever Noah
>Bill Maher

>classic liberal

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727932354883248129
It really is. How much do think this cost her donors?

Maher never got over being sued by Donald, after insulting his dead mother with no provocation.

Probably a weird feeling knowing you got sued by the President for being a cunt.

He just sounds like another liberal hack, I swear every single episode I've watched he mentioned how he was from South Africa like a hundred times.

I wanna see his face edited onto Dangerous Dan now

I demand a Dirty Harry shoop.

Fuck do it for all of Eastwood's movies.

considering Hitler and trump were never alive together, you have to be retarded.

>Finishing with Jeb Fucking Bush look exasperated

It's like Trump has infiltrated Hillary's campaign and inserted his own team into the advertising department.

Most of John's career he was counter-culture, he had Bush to give him material that he could ride to ratings.

Most Americans probably don't know how much of a racist shithole it is.

Racist against whites that is

i never bothered to watch his show because sometimes when he was on TDS he would just talk about racism. So I assumed that was his entire show.
>Richard Prior is funny
>Didnt talk about race every chance he got