How would you improve it?

How would you improve it?

get rid of all the tracks except disney girls and til i die

Just use the original lyrics from SDT when it was about a prison riot and get rid of that stupid vocal effect

that vocal effect is the best part about SDT though
i can agree on the lyrics though

Just delete student demonstration time completely, that's it

>that vocal effect is the best part about SDT though
Mike's voice was too nasally for that vocal effect. Over emphasizes the mids. It would have worked with Dennis though

This

replace every song with 'Til I Die

Replace Student Demonstration Time with Good Time.

>good time
great song but equally unfitting
now Wouldn't it Be Nice To Live Again fits the meta theme

Where would 4th of July go?

take that back partially
have 4th of July in SDT's (i call it STD) place, then Wouldn't It Be Nice in place of lookin at tomorrow

replace A Day in the Life of a Tree with Kokomo

it sucks that the main part of dont go near the water is so awful, the outro is amazing

I really wish they would have saved cabinessence for this album, imagine that song with the verses streched out and with more soundscape

Add Big Sur (Landlocked version)

Good Time fits better on Love You

Instead replace SDT with Big Sur. Fits well with the environmental theme they had

Not a big fan of Dennis songs tbqhwy. His songs are too maudlin

Good Time sticks out even on Love You. It's very obvious that it was a song written many years before. To release it in 1971 would've still been fine but in 1977 it sounds too much like a relic of a better time for the band.

It only sticks out because Brians voice sounds normal, not coke and cigarette damaged. The arrangment , synths and lyrics go perfectly with Love You

>Go back to 1967
>have Brian Wilson finish and release the true Smile album
>Surf's Up (the song) is the closing track

feelsgreatman.jpg