I'm voting for him again in 2020, just to piss off libshits

I'm voting for him again in 2020, just to piss off libshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

glad to see you have your priorities straight

We need to remake this meltdown again. It was goldmine of keks

I voted for him cause I knew it would be funny when people flipped out too

he's betrayed us, rape is still illegal and along with all of the other neck beards from Sup Forums we feel betrayed, rape is Sup Forums's only hope of no longer being virgins and trump still hasn't legalized it

Trolling at the polls, I swear this is the dumbest time in history

>Implying there will still be a need for election in 2020
>Implying Trump won't go full God-Emperor by then

Its not trolling if you have valid reasons for voting the guy. Getting liberals pissed is a bonus.

Are you saying you wouldn't vote for the next Hitler?

What possible reason could someone have to vote for him again?

anti-muslim for one.

Limiting muslim immigration and preventing world war III.

upsetting you and everything like you
>thing
indeed

I'm pro limiting Muslim immigration, but World War 3? Jesus that's a stretch man, when have we ever been close to WW3 since the USSR fell?

I just don't get why people are treating this like football.
Trump is bad for everyone, across the political
spectrum.

Hillary advocates too this day a for no fly zone in syria, most usa generals agree that would require usa too go too war with russia to enforce it.

this is why the voting age needs to be raised so the kids can't vote

Pretty sure you can't be president again if you've been impeached in your first term.

Yeah keep on dreaming

As if age was the real issue here

thebulletin.org/timeline

>Ignoring recent events
user, you are forgetting North Korea and Trumps military investment of 3 billion dollar into militarizing the pacific against the chinese.

keep hoping
we'll keep laughing at you

Which does not directly lead us into a full blown war, a fully enforced no fly zone would.

And you could not even know he would do such a thing before the election, so as far as the less dangerous candidate he is the obvious choice.

He's unpredictable, so he's safer? The fuck are you on my man?

>implying he'll make it through his first term

lol, all the "kids" wanted Bernie. All the lesbians and feminists wanted Hillary. All the old, poor, and welfare people wanted Trump. That is why Trump won. We are living in a country where old, poor, and welfare is abundant. In other words, we've become Mexico. Why do you think Mexicans find it so easy to come here?

i would if i could

>All the old, poor, and welfare people wanted Trump.
That's a funny way to spell retards

He may have been to Hillary, but you don't know what '20 will bring. Voting for him simply for muh liberal tears is more autistic and retarded than >>/mlp/ is.

But he fucks up the pacific pretty good. China told my country in a pretty angry and concerned manner this week, that trump refused supporting their development plans and instead wants to build new military bases. And to be honest, as China I would also be concerned.

laugh away cletus

He is not really unpredictable, actually far from it. And even if he was. I would rather pick unpredictability then assured war.

You stupid fucker

If anything I would have felt safer with Hillary just because she wouldn't always make an ass out of herself with other country's leaders

I think fault is at both sides really. China needs to step up and clean there own lacky in the north.

Assuming the fat 70 year old will live to see 74.

Great argument.

>again in 2020

Might not get the chance. The FBI has his fat ass in their crosshairs and they're about to make his only term hell. Even if he makes it to 2020 without going to prison, he won't run for reelection. He just wants to play golf and get pissed on by little boys. Typical fucking cuckservative.

It honestly depends who he's up against. After what he's done so far, I'm only inclined to choose him as a the "lesser evil" option, and not the "better good" option that he was last year.

Just, anything but Hillary.

I think will trump does not have the greatest public image possible. He does shine in few moments, and lets be real here he is funny.

Also you would feel safer with someone who admitted that they want war with russia and is ready to do so.

Yes, please vote for this retard again just because a bunch of 14 year old girls on tumblr are annoying you. I beg you.

No faster way ensure the destruction of amerikkka.

>I'm going be a russian cockholster because fuck liberals
>I'll enjoy sinking my own ship so long as it drowns people smarter than me too
>implying Donald trump won't be jailed in 2020
>implying there will be another election in 2020

>implying you do not live in your own little bubble world

Nah, China is pretty much the security police for the asian area. They even gave the UN their GO, that they will nuke best korea, if they fire any nuke. And with every medial aggression of that joke they tell him, he has to calm down. He is their puppet.

He's not really funny. I think you're mistaking 'laughing with' with 'laughing at'

>NWO gives an upvote

The FBI has a vendetta now too with Comey gone. Trump attacked one of them and those intelligence agencies don't play nice

And yet the guy does as he pleases. There were multiple missile tests just in 2016. If the guy just went about without doing anything.

All this mess would have been avoided.

And shes not running.

▲ ▲

He won't win against Rocky Maivia

OP, its the right thing to do...

Thnx bb

No i laugh at his jokes and the way he trolls media. Admittedly not very presidential, but still.

Actually most of the poor voters went to hillary.

Fag

He's not going to run again. He already boosted his brand. Yes I'm sorry to have to tell you that the entirety of the USA is currently just a marketing ploy. Trump has successfully rebranded himself as President Trump. He doesn't need the second term.

Go for it, Beauregard..... vote like you hate yourself

what could possibly go wrong?

That's just it though. America needs a strong president right now, not a clown. The world sees him that way too and it lowers our status as a serious superpower.

Yes true. If there will be a better choice i will vote for that option.

Hope he survives impeachment long enough to run for reelection. Cant wait to see him throw a huge hissyfit. Frikken loser.

But he seems to be TRYING to get himself impeached. I think he wants out.

I smell what he is cooking, there is a great chance of having a roided out black president now, he's also very likable

>implying you do not live in your own little bubble world

>just to piss off libshits.
lol okay, glad to see people still find validation in how other people feel.

Yes yes, play to the game goyim, keep shitflinging and perpetuating right vs left. Your side is the right side!

This.

Trump is great at hype but his policy game is undoubtedly weak and inept.

He played a great bait and switch with the white male voters the first time but I hope America is smart enough to not make the same mistake again.

You mean like the smug superiority libs have felt for the last 8 years?

The media had it coming, lets be real he did not lie about them being fucking lying scum.

The rest of the world may not like his appearance or his image, but they do like his actions (some of them). And that is what matters.

>comparing a proposed no fly zone to colluding with Russia and behaving irresponsibly with the idiot from north Korea

While I do agree that libs being ticked off is funny. I find the role reversal priceless over the whole Comey thing. So if I was Trump I would put up Joseph Kony as the new FBI director. Most people will think it is Comey being rehired since it sounds the same, and crisis averted.
I must add that I am listening to some Town Hall thing in New Jersey, and the libs are again showing their total delusion. So are the Trumpies as well, but not as bad.

>implying that i need to run away from reality and hope that trump will be impeached which is really unlikely by the way.

Let them dictators do whatever pleases them. That was international communities behaviour with earlier dictators and we do the same with little Kimmy. And I don't know if you have seen it in the news, but his govt is crumbling, people had enough of him.

But back on topic: The missile tests are aimed at south korea, he wants it back, since it means new workforce. But so far he has no ICBM, that test earlier this year showed the technological advance of best korea :^) all exploded on launch. As soon as he reaches that stage of danger, there will still only be asia in danger, since the NATO have their ICBM shield.

We can absolutely agree that the media is a fucking joke nowadays. It's all clickbait bullshit and I think that's what helped Trump get where it is. I just wish we didn't need 4 years of Trump to inoculate the country against this same thing in the future. One can hope America will learn from this at least

We still Feely smugly superior - its hard not to when you see and hear the kinds of arguments people like you are making, Jim Bob.

>Trump will still be president in 2020

You lot are actually hilarious.

You have less brain cells than trump has days left in the whitehous.

HINT: not many

No fly zone leads to war period, there is no other way it would have ended.

By the way what do you mean cuddling with russia because no substantial evidence has been presented to make that claim even remotely real.

>>implying that i need to run away from reality and hope that trump doesn't get impeached which is really unlikely by the way.

Learn how to fucking greentext you retards.

>Implying he will still be President by 2020
Nigga he ain't making it to 2018

for prisoner of the year?

>Learn how to fucking greentext you retards.

t. Useful idiot

The scary thing is he might nuke south just out of anger sooner or later.

Guys, look how good I am at the Sup Forums! Surely this will replace the meaninglessness of my life!

Liberals are going to scream hacks again. Seriously it was hillary i knew she was going to lose from the moment she started the race. She split the american voters into catagories and tried to get votes from women, gays, blacks, illegal immigrants; she doesnt even look at them like people. She ignores all causal questions like the speaker doesnt even exist and is the text book definition of lipservice. She has what she calls her "campaign mode" where she goes into the mindset of agreeing with whatever the majority thinks and then says the opposite when opinions shift just to secure the most votes. Theres also the murders and the pizzagate thing that anonymous uncovered from her 38,000 emails. She attacks the constitution, wants to ban the 2nd, supports open borders and illegals draining our welfare and protects child sex offenders.

Well, it was obvious from the beginning. I mean, he's a salesman. The very first thing I thought was that he clearly was out to fill his pockets in any way possible. He's already earned billions on the tax cuts he has given himself. And of course just getting his name out there will greatly increase profits, because there's no bad publicity.

Not to mention he basically admits to his entire strategy in his book. I honestly don't think he wants to be president for 8 years. He's already struggling now. He has said he misses his old life, as the White House is not anywhere near the luxury he's used to. Hence his numerous, expensive trips to his mar a lago golf resort.

>implying = implying implying

Idiots

A U.S. president has never been removed from office. You're expecting something that is literally unprecedented.
An impeachment is just an allegation, anyway.
>Frikken

You know hillary was pulling just as much of a bait and switch as trump was.

She was all talk and so was Trump. Those who voted for Trumps tough talk on immigrants and muslims were the mirror image of those who voted for hillary's bloated claims of no fly zone.

ATM machine

I don't know if this has been said: You're suggesting there will be 2020. You all know he will either impeached or kill way before then.

>>implying = implying implying implying
>Idiot

>>>implying that i need to run away from reality and hope that trump does get impeached which is really unlikely by the way.

>No more samsung
We should buy apple stocks

But seriously, if he does that his country is done for

>I told user to vote for trump and he did it
>the absolute madman