terrible list. 5/10

>good day sunshine
>the worst
how

yeah a bunch of the bottom tracks are great. this guy is an idiot

>Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
>194

it's hip to be a headass i guess

>183. “For You Blue,” Let It Be (1970): A winsome romp from George Harrison. McCartney and Lennon were tossing half-baked, substandard throwaways onto the band’s later releases. It’s only fair that Harrison was able to do so as well. The overall production values of Let It Be are lousy; Harrison’s voice never sounded so thin and insubstantial. The song ended up being the (highly) inferior B side of “The Long and Winding Road,” the group’s last single before they broke up.

What a fag

>Good Day Sunshine at bottom
Literally stopped reading there

that song is so trite tho..

SHE'S LEAVING HOME AT 204?
WHAT?
WHAAAAAATTT!!!????!!?

>reading Vulture

It's in no way their worst though. There are worse songs on just Revolver (Dr Robert, (it's cliche but) Yellow Submarine), and that's my favourite Beatles album.

desu I would group all of McCartney's songs at the top of the list and the rest don't really matter (except It's All Too Much... that would be right up there with the Paul songs).

thats true, Yellow Submarine is the worst by far

>revolution 9 is above I Want You (She's So Heavy), It's All Too Much, Rocky Raccoon, Savoy Truffle, Don't Let Me Down, Blue Jay Way, I've Just Seen a Face and I've Got a Feeling.
are you actually fucking for real?

>204. “She’s Leaving Home,” Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967): A bathetic lugubrious mess, the nadir of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. The call-and-response chorus is labored; the whole thing reeks of having come from a squaresville OffBroadway musical about kids these days. The instrumentation is unusual; there are no actual Beatles playing on the track, but no one cares because the song is so bad. Note that the subject of the song is essentially the same as David Bowie’s “Life on Mars,” which does much more with it.
dropped so hard it caused a massive earthquake which shook the earth and leveled cities, then it proceeded to burrow all the way through the earth and out the other side, then flew at hyperspeed directly into the sun, but i dropped it so hard it flew through that unscathed, travelled between 729 more solar systems in which it flew through each of their suns, before finally disintegrating into a black hole, except the drop was so massive that it literally became the black hole and is now currently on its way to devouring us and all who we hold dear. thanks to mr. Bill Wyman of the website "Vulture" for causing our fate

>happiness is a warm gun not in top 10, let alone top 100

Good Day Sunshine is the song that ruins Revolver? What the fuck? Revolver is their best album despite the inclusion of Yellow Submarine and Doctor Robert which almost ruin it.

A lot of interesting opinions here. I don't agree with a lot of it, but it is interesting to read. I was suprised to see "When I Get Home" at #184.

That is one of my favorite early Beatles songs

>dad/10

This is a music board!
Polite sage.

>shits on i want you because they dont have the attention span for an 8 minute song
>says the stones could do this type of song better
im done

What the fuck, like two lines into im only sleeping it just goes on talking about brian epstein being gay and forgets the song completely. I need to go into journalism

ask me why in the 200s who mafde this list

Revolution 9 was the only good song the Beatles made, aside from Tomorrow Never Knows.

>Tomorrow Never Knows
>This may be the most innovative and creative piece of recording during the entire decade of the 1960s
kek

I like you a lot

Isnt Bill Wyman the bassist for the Rolling Stones?

These lists aren't worth even getting mildly upset over.

still fun to bitch about tho

>208.“A Taste of Honey,

Fucking plebs.

>“Your Mother Should Know,”
>193

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>204. She's Leaving Home
dropped

>dig a pony
>free as a bird
>your mother should know
>fucking oh darling
>FIXING A HOLE
>dont let me down
>im only sleeping
>that fucking low

>birthday
>yellow submarine
>blue jay way
>yer blues
>i wanna be your man
>eight days a week
>hello goodbye
>ticket to ride
>here comes the sun
>dear prudence
>penny lane
>that high

>being this much of a edgy teenager

Yeah that's physically disgusting

Yeah penny lane at 3 is petty shocking

revolution 9 is the one i revisit the most from the Beatles these days

did someone on Sup Forums tell you to think this?

>12. “Tomorrow Never Knows,” Revolver (1966): This may be the most innovative and creative piece of recording during the entire decade of the 1960s, which is saying something.
I love the song a lot but this is blatantly untrue

>Flying cracks the 51st percentile

Automatically a decent list.

>any Ringo song cracking top 200
delusional list

It's really not that bad, and a lot of the little snippets are pretty interesting. The biggest fuck ups are definitely Good Day Sunshine, She's Leaving Home, and Penny Lane.

Honestly I agree with Good Day Sunshine with being subpar, although probably not the worst. I simply adore every other song on Revolver, but Sunshine always stops my euphoria dead. It does rightfully place a lot of their early album filler near the bottom though.

what a pretentious douchebag

I'm always surprised at how much Sup Forums loves She's Leaving Home. That song is so schmaltzy it makes Moon River look like a farting orangutan.

Strawberry Fields is overrated

It's not even in the top 3 of Lennon's psychedelic songs

Personally it's not that I love the song so much but it being at literally rock bottom of the list is baffling to say the least. Instrumentally the staccato bridge is a highlight for its contrast to the songs flowing melody. Other strong points as well.

I fucking hate glass onion