youtu.be/Sq_HtgGOIfE
youtube.com/watch?v=V9vQ_y9JJ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq5ogkOnQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personal favourite
Feels like we only go backwards - Tame Impala

youtube.com/watch?v=Vten8o6V0LY

youtube.com/watch?v=LBfHpIRm5Qk

Guitar flows seamlessly alongside the vocals, rising and falling with the stresses. Its beautifully executed; ideal for a chill session with friends in the early AMs

youtube.com/watch?v=xr_B2IOUYSw

youtube.com/watch?v=F9_mg-nFA7E

Jane - Daytime

8.25/10

I know its classical music although i listen to everything but to me its
Dimitri Schostakovich- walltz no.2

The tune is very light and upbeat, alongside the vocals it makes a strong 7/10

No sweat man last thread had lots of classical

Break up downs track, something to faceplant into your pillow to and just listen. Simple tune, simple crescendo, faded vocals, everything to create a washed weary fade 7.25/10

youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E0mijV5A

>Dimitri Schostakovich- walltz no.2
Loving the narrative woven throughout using instrumentals, feels like I'm part of a grand story and everything is joyous and fun and I'm free to prance about in a meadow. Lovely orchestral piece, 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=jrqMBkl7G7M

Ilove the contra in the song at the ond of every chorus that one note that is in contra rythm is unsettling and to me this song gives me an emotion like i am in a grand hall dancing but also at times it gives a dark feeling. Like passing of time and life

at the end of every chorus*

Great beat, very vibrant, makes my foot tap incessantly. The solos are complimented by the hushing drums, and the voice is emphasised by the silence and quiet whistles. All in all, a wide range of different component were expertly woven to create a feel good piece. 7.75/10 thanks for the contribution

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60

Yeah I get what you mean, it's a morose joy, very unnerving but nevertheless more soothing than eerie

actually quite a good rapper with a decent beat, lyrics are bit questionable 6.75/10

OP here, I've got exams in a few days and I gotta get some sleep So I hope you guys can compliment each others songs. Night

youtu.be/Sq_HtgGOIfE

God speed OP

youtube.com/watch?v=V9vQ_y9JJ1E

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq5ogkOnQg