twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Currents

Whichever one is shortest

tame impala isnt that bad, cmon

lonerism

none of them

L O N E R I S M

Lonerism

I like currents the most but lonerism is great too.

Currents > Innerspeaker > Lonerism

None of them are really all that good though.

Innerspeaker 6/10
Lonerism 7/10
Currents 6/10
meh

They're all so bad lol.

Innerspeaker > Currents > Lonerism

In other words:

Average indie psych > Psychedelic Michael Jackson > Beatles Rip-off

pond

Coldplay of """"psych"""" rock

Each new one is better than the last, but I'm not rushing to listen to any of them again any time soon.

innerspeaker is the best one though

I listened to this band cus people said it was pyschedelic rock, but they only had like 4 or 5 songs with prominent guitar lines.

Innerspeaker > Lonerism >>>>>>>>>>> Currents

Lonerism only for the memories it brings back

u could put them in any order. say what you will about tame impala, but they're consistent

These are correct

Objectively it's Lonerism. One of the decade's best rock records.

the one thats boring indierawk with faux george martin production techniques hiding the garbage songwriting

Tame Impala is really bad and that's why normies like it. Right now there is many similar bands who play better music than them but if you ask a tumbl-core-pleb what similar band to Tame Impala will he recommend he wouldn't know because he doesn't know any similar bands.

What's the patrician equivalent of Tame Impala?

Whoever they are, they aren't as good

Their name is Levitation Room, they are on Burger Records

they are literally the American equivalent of Tame Impala

youtube.com/watch?v=hz2euiFz16g

LOL this is not better than Tame Impala you stupid contrarian. If "patrician" means worse, then yes this is the patrician Tame Impala

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>LOL this is not better than Tame Impala
it is... not even being contrarian i think they sound better than tame impala did on innerspeaker
youtube.com/watch?v=GkfkLQE2yWs

This is good but it's not better than Tame. It's funny that people like to say Tame tips off the Beatles, well that song you just linked sounds more like the Beatles than any Tame song I've heard. Keep hating on Tame though, your hipster cred is impeccable.

wait so a neo psych band that sounds like the greatest psych band, and more than tame impala? sounds fantastic -- oh wait i already knew that because they kick ass. by the way im the most un hipster guy around i just like psych pop

If you like that but don't like Tame you're just being a hipster contrarian fuck. End of story. Enjoy missing out on things and not liking them.

i never said i didnt like tame but that levitation room is patrician therefore superior. to be honest tame impala is my favorite band but its really hard to say that because levitation room is quickly filling that spot the more i listen to them

Stop worrying about what's patrician and what's not. Like what you like and don't be ashamed. It's not a competition.

If you have a download link to Levitation Room I wouldn't mind it.

This is really good, thanks for sharing.

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

heres their whole album the first LP
youtube.com/watch?v=P3mQn4JxkYg

you can use keepvid.com to download the youtube video and then just use audacity to cut up the individual songs. you have to convert the mp4 first before using audacity to something like mp3 or an audio file

i dont have a dl link sorry
king gizzard is a contemporary of tame impala not a patrician version. besides, the babe rainbow on flightless records is way better than king gizzard and more comparable to tame impala
youtube.com/watch?v=ifu5tPjra2Q

and by the way i do like what i like and i happen to like that levitation room sounds like a more polished version of innerspeaker era tame impala. theyve only put out one album but its on par with innerspeaker but not as interesting as lonerism to me. only time will tell

I found Ethos
www99.zippyshare.com/v/YBw0T4oY/file.html

and here's Minds of Our Own
novafile.com/2s6cbcuv8ux0

thank you for this! spread this link around, more people should listen to ethos

thank you, so much better than just ripping off YT

No problem. And thank you for turning me onto a new band. I love discovering new ones.

I love Tame but levitation room is the GOAT

Do you have a link for The Babe Rainbow by any chance?

I think they have a bright future and could give tame impala a run for their money

sorry not me but maybe could find it im sure its out

>youtube.com/watch?v=ifu5tPjra2Q
holy crap this good. like psych pop but its sprinkled it elements of rock, folk, soul, funk - it sounds like a lot of things at once i love that it sounds new

dl link to this album?

Ask and you shall receive

mega.nz/#!jxcDTChZ!mzC5VmN4gjhwf9M6nkRqdkUcqn0tDViTpkx2nViZmsA

You are a fucking champ user! Thanks a ton!

Holy shit THANK YOU

this guy is cool, and fantastic psych pop

dl this now

see

I got you homies. There's enough negativity in this board, it's /goodvibes/ time

>It's funny that people like to say Tame tips off the Beatles, well that song you just linked sounds more like the Beatles than any Tame song I've heard.

its official levitation room sounds more beatlesque than tame impala

and its a good thing

haha appropriate image cloud 9 George approves good vibes good psych, peace!!

>and its a good thing
Agree the Beatles are my favorite band and perhaps that is why I also like Tame so much.

Tame Impala is good apart from the Beatles. Lonerism stands on its own but yeah I'd be lying if I didn't say a huge draw is the beatlesque quality about it all and the choices they make in terms of sound

lol

DUNGEN

Lonerism hands down

This is correct. Ta Det Lugnt is the GOAT psych revival album.