Player gets 800 hour Runescape account permanently banned for making a swastika out of fires

Player gets 800 hour Runescape account permanently banned for making a swastika out of fires.

Has political correctness in games gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sv33C
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4i4nf6/loot_from_lighting_a_fire_in_the_shape_of_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit, source?

Playing Minecraft that long should result in an execution.

>800 hour

you mean days

imgur.com/a/sv33C

I know it's reddit, but:
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4i4nf6/loot_from_lighting_a_fire_in_the_shape_of_a/

If it gets kids off video games then it's for the best.

hi every1 im new here in my garage with my new LAMBORGHINI!!!!!!! holds up⬆️ spork What the fuck did you just �fucking say about me, you little good shit you little good shit you little good shit? shut you the FUCK UP F*GGOT teleports around and shoots beams at you I’ll have you know I graduated of my class in the Navy Seals️️, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret RAIDS on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 3⃣ confirmed bookshelves. thats ️ some impressiveshit rightth ere right️there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) isn't it? has anyone really been far even as decided use even go want to do look more like️up here in the HOLLYWOODHILLS? I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the sniper in the entire HOLLYWOODHILLS armedforces. my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF T41 LoP3Z‼️‼️‼️1⃣‼️‼️ lol…as u can see im very randomaterialistic️️ You are NOTHING to me but just another fuel️unit targetyou. I will wipe you the fuck out️ with KNOWLEDGE🤓🤑 the likes of which has never been seen b4⃣ on this Earth, mark my fucking wrds. You think you can get away with saying that good️shit 2⃣ me over the Internet? Think again, fucke lolol

What else do you expect from Jewgax.

>Playing runescape
>post 2008

Really?

>800 hours

Implying that shit means anything in RPG's these days.

2000 hours in wow MIGHT get you into a semi-professional league if you have good stats and gear. Some won't even accept you unless you have a combined total of 10,000 hours across all accounts and no history of guild hopping

Runescape is worse than heroine.

It's cheap, legal, and always available.

lmao i did this shit all the time in 2004

It stopped being good nearly a decade ago.

Why would someone DO that?!
You could do so many other things, play so many better games! WHY?!

They brought back the good version

It's addicting, I spent 280 hours clicking on obstacles every 4 seconds in a loop to get a red and blue cape with a running man silhouette on it. (99 agility).

Then ruined it again

>mfw I have an estimated year worth of play time in rs, at least 300 days
>7000-8700 hrs

I don't play any more since it's gone to shit, even the old school. I got a 24 hour ban on Clash of Clans though for making a swastika surrounded by German flags.

Grind based games are developed on psychological theories to get people hooked and addicted

>I CANT LEVEL UP MY THEIVING SKILL BECAUSE IM NOT A MEMBER

People still play Runescape?!

Lol, causing the streisand effect on the swastika on runescape. That will just make people want to make the swastika even more.

they took out dice a while back because it promotes gambling

>800 hour
>a lot
Nigger I spent half that just training runecrafting

Yea. They are phony SJW enablers.

I used to do that shit all the time at the grand exchange when i was grinding for 99 firemaking

fuck, those were the days

>getting redpillable kids off of shitty mmo's
Based Runescape mods.

Kek@agility you doofnugget
91 ranged here
Still log in to see updates every year or so, it's so much different now

I logged in for the first time in years just to post this :^)

>implying games aren't the only place for white males to compete and be politically incorrect in peace

>mfw I have white/red/yellow partyhats and a santa, collected firsthand back in 03
get on my level youngins

> you will never see the falador massacre again
>zezima is probably a trap now
> you will never pk tanks in 3 seconds flat because you found better things to do with your life

Nice. I botted 2480 total back in 2011, only did Slay and Dung legit. Then I got myself banned with a non-premium bot, to quit when RS3 came out.

Let me guess, you ran around as a chick in order to get GP from e-dating pussies?

Cause that's what I did!! Fuck yeah bro high five!

>oldschool runescape goes free to play
>genuinely fun and like it used to be when it was good
>people can vote on changes
>they add all the shit that ruined runescape in the first place
>no one plays but botters anymore and jagex allows botters now because it gets them more players
Democracy and capitalism in a nutshell.

I think if Jagex would just calm there tits down a bit with things like this =, and scamming Runescape would grow

Sell for $7000 USD on Sythe nao!!

Player was being a faggot, and Mod was watching.

I think what ended it to me was an easter event a while back where you had to pay for a membership to use the item you got.

Nah botting is shut down hard. They removed 3 trillion of gold from bots recently and banned them. The fucken gold age of reflection bots pre 2012, with nexus, were truly undetectable. Jewgex had to sue them to SHUT IT DOWN. Botted like 4bil with those, in a gold farm.

>Let me guess, you ran around as a chick in order to get GP from e-dating pussies?

Good times I hate to admit it but man I miss the fucking drama.

>800h account
What a fucking casual

Such a shitty game, I understand it was ok if you could only play free MMOs, I feel bad for people who didnt experience games like Everquest back in 1999 or WoW in 04. Another more unknown MMO that was way better than Runescape imo (and was free) was Helbreath.

I got numerous temp bans in World of Warcraft back when I played years ago, by telling Trade Chat things such as "Jews funded the slave trade."

I think I might play again anyone looking forward to going back?

Play oldschool, fuck that wow-clone RS3 trash

UO on a private server is still far better

I honestly quit because after spending months at Corp beast I finally got divine drop and then they turned it into shit.

Jagex is English

THat Nazi cunt should be happy he got off that easily.

They could have easily reported him to the police and have him arrested instead.

Tibiafag here

did BRs ruin runescape too?

t.antifa

>99 agility
>48 prayer
why

>Has political correctness in games gone too far?
Yes.

We have to make politically incorrect servers....

>tfw I'm a f2p only and have higher prayer despite not having played in like 8 years

Maybe he can finally escape the scape.

my hs gf broke up with me since I played too much rs

Actually, antifa would have beaten the shit out of him which also didn't happen to him so he should be happy.

i played tibia, man i swear my hearth was beating at 1k beats per second when pvping

Runescape is gay.

Ultima Online was the one true mmorpg. We made swastikas and murdered noobs and it was basically anarchy. I miss those halcyon days.

I've never said a swear word once in RS since I first began playing Classic when it was starting out. This guy is legit retarded.

shit was intense, back when 2 deaths in a row could possibly brick 3 weeks of work.

it's gotten alot tamer now...sadly

Haven't played in years (got banned for botting) but this game consumed my childhood

From the forth grade till probably the 11th it's all me and my friends did

Haven't touched the game since 2010 though

>youngfags don't even know rs back in the '01 days where you have to click once on your pickaxe, click once on a rock, wait, and have it fail to get anything, then repeat
>oh, and the rocks didn't even change color to show if the ore respawned yet

every single man who is a "game developer" is a pathetic beta male cuck, this is expected.

I mean, one of my friends and I got permanently muted for doing the call/answer

es ist zeit fur sauberen

wir mussen die juden ausrotten

>1997
>not killing the literal king and creator of the game

being the edgy kid i was, i used to do this but i would spell "FUCK" with them instead

Yep I was just in a League of legends game in ARAM and made said "Nice wall Mr.Trump" to Aniva the idiot was triggered because he claimed to be Mexican and viewed the comment as offensive. The rest of the team was reported. The guy also kept fucking over the team.

>800 hours

that's not really anything for an mmo

>mein fire
Got a good chuckle out of me.

Sold 20 mil for $26 when I needed a cheeky bottle of vodka. So can't afford higher prayer lmao.

I played WoW from launch but still argue that Runescape was special. The core gameplay was shit and there was tons of GRIND but the quests are some of the best MMO quests of all time.

Top fucking kek
I have done this and never gotten banned for it

Honestly this shouldn't be perm banned, it could possibly be because he has had a record of offense's

Quests are truly wonderful in RuneScape. Yes.

What fucking manchild retard would put 800 hours into a shit game like runescape

This is probably the best thing to happen to him in years, now maybe he can do something with his life

>shapes trigger me

you have to go

>tfw my main account has over 340 days of play time on it according to the adventurers log
>spend some of the best days of my youth on there
>its pure shit now
>even 2007 is ruined
>nothing was the same

I was botting for a while on 07 but ended up with a ban. Oh well.

>implying there are better things to do than play Runescape and get bitches

what, I have made around 50 swastikas and nothings happened, he clearly did something worse

Should claim he's buddhist. It's good luck don't you kno.

Do they even know what a Swastika means? It's an ancient Hindu hippie symbol meaning peace or whatever it's like a good luck charm

Anyone else played tibia before BRs took over?

>tfw still play runescape for comfyness and usually just run QBD over and over again
>frequently see "I'm not racist but I really don't like black people"

I love runescape

The living rock caverns fishing spots were always filled with chat like this. That and people talking about all the illegal shit they do outside of Runescape. It was like Sup Forums in video game form.

>he can't afford bonds

lel

>pay the 13m for bond
>make it back in 5 hours of membership

>11 years old playing Runescape
>some guy asks if I wanna help him out, says he'll give me 20kgp
>was poorfag as fuck so freaked out and followed him
>he takes me to the upstairs area of some house
>some girl is there waiting
>they start having cyber sex
>I'm 11 and have no fucking clue what is going on
>the guy stops and tells me to join in
>nervous as fuck but need that 20k
>type stuff like *smack* do you like it when I spank your bum?
>the girl is just typing moaning sounds
>the guy is just standing in the corner saying stuff like "oh yeah, hot"
>after 5 minutes he says "I'm finished. Thanks." and hands me 20k
>confused as fuck, leave and buy 20 law runes to practice my new harass telegrab spell on the coins in varrok banks basement
And that was my first introduction to the cuck community.

>20 law runes for the varrock bank
sheeeit dem gold necklaces bruh

I remember there being like uncut gems or something behind the vault that was impossible to telegrab. Was it possible to get those items or were they there to troll everyone?

hmm, possibly. It's just funny how the cost of the law rune never made it worthwhile to grab any of that shit

I used to do that all the time, holy shit.

>need to raise magic
>spend 400k to buy 400 law runes to just spend 2 hours constantly teleporting to Camelot.
I looked cool as fuck in my full mystic set + godstaff though.

Heres the full story since OP is a retarded cuck faggot.

>Cancerous streamer known as Ice Poseidon allows cancer memes about racism in his stream
>It starts spreading, people make up an outfit that resembles KKK shit
>Lead mod said that shit isn't tolerated ingame anymore because they were running around yelling lynch niggers
>this retard was dumb enough to do this infront of a fucking mod

lol what a scrub. had over 200 days in 3 years.

I also did this.

>It starts spreading, people make up an outfit that resembles KKK shit
>Lead mod said that shit isn't tolerated ingame anymore because they were running around yelling lynch niggers
Nice.

seriously? i make swastikas in the GE constantly. Even had a Pmod come and watch me do it once.

I used to do this shit all the fucking time in old Runescape.

Nobody fucking cared.

Remember those days, needed money and was still a nub at like lvl 65, went to the barbers to make my character black and went to pick cotton for massahs, did the whole rp to sell all that flax since I was an edgy 12y.o.

no one really cares now either

my friend did it a couple hours in ge and no one gave a shit, its fine as long as you literally don't do it right infront of a jagex employee