One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born white
>tfw 3/4ths of the world's population automatically hates you even though you haven't done anything wrong

why did my genetics betray me Sup Forums

I hate non-whites

tfw to intelligent to be white

Anglos are such a cancer.

Why can't all races just get along?

Because I hate non-whites and non-whites hate me.

Shitskins can get fucked tbqh

>tfw Germans are actually pretty popular in most of the third world because we fought their colonial masters
Anglos and Frogs truly are the most despicable human beings on earth

>lying on the internet

You are automatically the most liked by other races aside from themselves.

You think asians like indians at all?
they fuckin hate them

Because certain races don't want to play along.

This. Whites are the default by a mile. It's pure hilarity to see people think otherwise because it's so blatant.

How can whites be the default when they have the smallest population and the vast majority of countries are overwhelmingly nonwhite? That doesn't make any sense

Let me ask you another question with an obvious answer that answer your question too.

>How can whites be the default in South Africa during Apartheid when they have the smallest group and the vast majority of people are overwhelmingly nonwhite?

media projection

you know why indian dudes always comment retarded things on white female facebook accounts?
because they seem them all over the media

white beauty standard is more or less the world beauty standard bar a few exceptions

South Africa is one country and no white country has apartheid though

Niggers can't behave.

kek

please fuck off. I would love to be white but instead I'm a stupid fucking monkey. we all know my race is complete shit. asians and whites hand us pity money because we can't do anything. everyone hates us and they should because we're garbage. waste of life

>one shot at life
>born white
>tfw 3/4ths of the world's population automatically hates you even though you haven't done anything wrong

uuga buuga where the white women at

ahaha you're the most liked race in the world with superior genetics to mine. fuck off

get the fuck out of here Sup Forums

I don't deserve to have sex with white women I'm complete shit

It's great if you like being hedonistic, but in the future it's likely it'll just be associated with supermodeling or something phsycial/vain sadly

CHI

Based kiwi-poster

I don't deserve asian women

If you're non-white posting from behind a western flag, you should first announce that you are non-white.

I'm a worthless monkey

I kind of know that feel too, I've never even browsed Sup Forums or done something racist but it seems like America's increasingly volatile race politics + the refugee thing in Europe is turning into a worldwide issue. I just wanted to make friends and shitpost

new zealand is literally less than 70% white

i hope you aren't actually black, cunt

this is embarassing

Never!

>southern italy
>western

don't worry I'll off myself and be gone soon

I agree with this post

I can't take posts from non-whites in Western countries seriously because they have no interest in the welfare of the respective country's people.

t. terroni

dont white americans vote in larger numbers for republicans? which arn't exactly in favor of welfare

>hard working for their own group of people
>caring for the welfare of that country's people

Two different things

Kind of depends, most minorities in western countries have a vested interest in at the very least keeping the country stable for their own benefit even if they don't feel that they have any civic duty, with the exception of Muslims who just want everything to crash and burn

how angry are you right now lad

not very

I made these months ago

What ethnicity are you? You seem to have a vested interest in this

white :^)

Go travelling
You'll find that the opposite is true, people fucking love whites
I've been around the world and the only place I've seen with a genuine dislike for whites is South Africa

I don't hate you

Doubt it, tell me the truth

>SJW have to come here because they are losing their own echo chambers

you have cute eyes

I knew it, Kiwis are fucking twinks.

Then tell me why you have a vested interest in this, what is it

>tell me why you enjoy getting the world's easiest (You)s from autists on a cambodian candlestick-making forum

>posts nazi-balls
>even though im an anglo and not a g*rman

You'll have to update them

I have anglo memes too m8 don't you worry

Delet this

>that one new zealand cuck who posts the Sup Forums balls in everysingle thread remotely relating to race

No, I prefer to be anonymous

>white
>old asian gf told me she felt "out of place" with me
It's not fucking fair.

I'll stop doing it when you retards stop giving me (You)s :^)

>all the beta 4channers go for Asians

c-cute

Not a fan of this meme, I just like Asian girls because they're hot, there isn't some kind of bizarre psychological complex involved

Seems like white nazi losers date asian girls while white commie losers date black girls.

you see the problem with Sup Forums is they aspire to be like nazis instead of aspiring to be like the superior anglo. it doesn't even make sense half of their grandads probably fought against nazis - they are a walking contradiction.

Sup Forums needs an anglo-centric board

I liked asian girls too until I spent three days in guangzhou on the way to yurop

>>tfw 3/4ths of the world's population automatically hates you even though you haven't done anything wrong

And you have?

m8 I went to Bangladesh 2 years ago and a lot of the grills are seriously top tier, biggest surprise of my lifetime

Furthering the interests of the Anglo people

If you jumped off that canoe how many diseases would you get?

Here in America it's because white people won't let any other group of people build up their communities, even to this day they're still taking shit away from people. Minorities, women, the poor, blue collar workers, young adults.

Here's American history of black, brown, and red communities, in a nut shell.

>Be colored
>Finally get freedom, education, job, small amount of land
>Live near other colored people
>Start your own town because white people hate you and will lynch you for looking them in the eyes for too long and being "uppity"
>Town starts to thrive
>Do good business
>White people notice
>Rich white people don't want to lose their business and workers to dirty niggers, wetbacks, and injuns
>Create racist propaganda
>Try to outlaw what they're selling
> Accuse a colored person of a crime to create fear and resentment
>Lead an angry mob into their town
>Burn it down, massacre everyone there
>Fast forward to 1950s
>Black people are organizing for civil rights and exercising their second amendment rights
>Oh shit it's working, they're making progress and their neighborhoods are thriving again
>Lets try to outlaw guns
>Lets make sure banks don't loan them any money
>Lets assassinate their civil rights leaders
>Lets build highway through their neighborhoods to make them ugly, unlivable, and have all traffic pass through without having to stop for gas, food, hotels, car repairs.
>Lets import drugs into their neighborhoods to really screw them over
>Drug problem gets way out of hand
>Gangs form, minorites never recover
>White people eat up more stories about minority crime
>Fuck Niggers, Fuck Mexicans, Native American Indians are piece of shit lazy drunks.

1/10

Nigger

>Fuck Niggers, Fuck Mexicans, Native American Indians are piece of shit lazy drunks.
> And then the cycle continues.

unironically going to make a Sup Forums thread with this to farm yous

Go for it.

Link to it.

Because wh*tey is evil and constantly fucks over everyone else

But I don't hate whites.

This is bullshit.

All of it is well documented history actually.

Fuck off retard.

To be honest, pre-civil rights America was fucking disgusting.