Can anyone who has tried heroin explain how the high felt I have a project for my school and I want it to be some what...

Can anyone who has tried heroin explain how the high felt I have a project for my school and I want it to be some what unique to the other Faggots In my class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KA0aZgzZYGw#t=2m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jez watch trainspottin

Feels better then ur moms pucci fuckboi ;^)

Take like 50mg of an opiate..
At least give yourself a frame of reference.

you know the feeling you get when you walk out of an exam and you know did really well?
and you know the feeling smack bang in the middle of an orgasm?
well, imagine you're being smothered in a nice warm blanket and everywhere it touches you, you feel both those feelings about 100x more intensely than normal; plus it lasts hours

>How to tell when user has never taken heroin before

you feel very content and relaxed
i would agree with the other user's statement about being in a nice warm blanket but idk about the rest of what he said

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

Translation: hello Sup Forums ( capital b, yeah).
I am a sociologist please help me with my graphs.

Ask my cunt.

Sorry, can't comment about that, pretty curious about people's replies here though so bump

Jesus fucking Christ someone always has to post this fucking melodrama reddit bullshit. Whoever wrote that is a faggot. And heroin is not just ... "nice :)" What kind of faggot says that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KA0aZgzZYGw#t=2m11s
this guy says the worse your life is the better heroin feels (2m11s)

Holy shit people should start posting this video instead of that gay reddit video. This dude actually gets it.

Everyday. I'm actually waiting to pick up now.

Ex Heroin addict here, feeling of pure euphoria..like a bucket of warm honey dropped on your head that fills up every inch of your body......then ruins your life of course

Oh and that's what it feels like the first time, after a while you just feel content and relaxed, then after a while it didn't even do much anymore and you feel very irritated a lot of the time

Your project for school is going to be on how it feels to do heroin?
1. get out underage etc
2. stop trying to be edgy
3. hope you get an F along with detention

it feels like nothing matters, you feel warm and fuzzy and relaxed and satisfied, it's so addicting because it makes all your problems disappear while ur high

Heroin fells like welfare and digging out of trashcans for smack. Don't be a faggot OP.

Just shot up with my gf with my girlfriend. She took a way higher dose tjen me and isn't awake or breathing and im so doped up idec. What should i do Sup Forums ?!?!?

call 911 boi

Do it again!

>free flesh holes
>"wut do I do Sup Forums?"

She just woke up after fucking both holes ravaging them actually for quite a bit. Couldnt imagine the turn my life would have taken if she hadnt.

I just saved your girl's life bitch!

Top kek

this

makes your heart feel light and like everything in your life is good. makes your body feel fuzzy and heavy and really good, like right after a super intense massage

It's like having someone pour warm honey over your entire body. Just pure relaxation. Unless you OD, that's different, and not so much fun.

How many bags for a first time user would it take to od?

Now THAT'S what I call edgy

Probably not very much, depending on purity. Personally I always stuck to Oxy's, I've done every type in every way except for roxycodone. The time I OD'd I had about 100 mg of Oxycodones and about 5 or 6 shots of Vodka.

This project could literally be anything from writing a fictional book to a paper on the effects of heroin short term and long term. What, do you think he's gonna try to describe in detail how it feels to someone to try and pretend he's using it? Tf

So would 5 bags oral and a bottle do the job thats all i can acquire atm?

For a first time user that would probably do you in. Like I said depends on purity. Not gonna go into the details of you wanting to off yourself, but OD'ing is a shitty way to die. You'll have seizures, won't be able to move, and you'll either end up biting off your tongue or choking to death on it. Not to mention Narcan can bring you back if someone finds you.

You don't eat the bags dude lol

>do you think he's gonna try to describe in detail how it feels
I assume so, since that's what he's asking for.
>to try and pretend he's using it
Very possible, some young edgyfags are like that, they'll do anything to seem different and cool.

You could start puking from half a bag. It depends what you got. When I first started, 1 bag would last me 3 days.

>And then user wakes up and realizes he's still stuck in the exam and he's needed to skip half the questions because he's not doing really well.

I thought that it would be one big high then nod out to never wake again. Also to top it off gonna throw in a couple xanax bars. How could it be painful and nobody will find me ill be found weeks later in the woods.

the drugs make you want to do nothing but the drugs its that simple

That's if you take enough. If your body thinks that it can still save you it will, I.E vomiting, stomach hurting like fuck ETC. A near fatal over dose would be painless. With all those combined I'm not sure which one you'll get.

Imagine the most intense orgasm you've ever had slowly entering through the point of injection. You feel absolute bliss and relaxation come in waves taking over your whole body as you drift off into euphoria. It's the most amazing feeling you ever experience and then it's gone before you have time to really enjoy it so you go get more. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum until you accidentally overdose trying to get a better high or run out of money