Can somebody please tell me how this man ended up becoming the greatest president in US history?

Can somebody please tell me how this man ended up becoming the greatest president in US history?

I think you meant worst.

Short answer: The electoral college system is broken as fuck.

Long answer: His people colluded with the Russians to take advantage of the broken electoral college system to get a literal Nazi into the white house.

Greatest President Evah. You always know where you stand with Trump. No Bullshit, like the other 44 dudes before him.

Protip: If you don't agree, you are a trap-loving faggot, or a European, which is essentially the same thing.

You are aware that literally every second word out of his mouth is a lie, right?

By not being afraid to bomb some sand niggers.

Yeah but he's playing 4D chess! Liberal tears.. etc

Did you take the Feminine Penis of your "girlfriend" out of your mouth long enough to post that? Go back to sucking, dude. Leave governing the country to grown ups.

MAGA

There's no point in arguing with them. They'll never understand.

With all this that's been going on I finally understand how broken the American political system is.

I mean, he literally fired a person investigating him.

The president shouldn't even be able to appoint all the members to his cabinet.

Because even if we impeach him, technically, all of his evil appointed people are STILL in there, and it's literally impossible to remove them all at once.

A

Broken

Fucking

System.

I'm surprised he can get any words out. He reminds me of a mini-stroke victim.

See? This is why people don't believe you asshole liberals. Even Comey himself has now said to 3 people (2 in the Senate, and Trump himself) that the FBI is NOT "investigating" him or his staff.

Fucking Lefties are the biggest liars that god ever created. You guys remind me of the lying little bitches in 2nd grade.

Go read something, learn some facts, then come back and talk with the grown ups.

But hey, at least we aren't trillions of dollars in debt, oh wait...

agreed but i am done talking.
steeped in discourse- made law x3 as advocate, published in law reviews--- yet i think the contemporary "conversation" is nearly without value.
now waiting for key events/color of law so we can move on to the next step.
better to get it over with sooner than later.

What did he do that was so great?

From where I'm sitting nothing has changed. The only thing that's different is that I can't talk politics with anyone without them mentioning Trump or Russia.

>From where I'm sitting
hahahahaha toooooo easy

/thread

Even still, this won't end well for Trump. The FBI just raided a Conservative base in Maryland.

more like checkers

>when something didn't turn their way
>broken

>isn't gonna repeal Obamacare
>isn't gonna build the wall and certainly won't have Mexico pay for it
>isn't gonna launch infrastructure projects because he wasted his political capital on failing to repeal Obamacare
>gonna give massive tax cuts to the wealthy and do fuck all for his voters' tax rates
>isn't gonna undo any of the trade agreements he said he was gonna undue
>isn't gonna destroy ISIS
>is gonna intervene in other country's conflicts despite saying he wouldn't
>isn't gonna lock her up
>is probably gonna have to resign because of Russia scandal
>isn't gonna get a second term either way

nice president ya got there fuckheads

>literally
Come on guys. This is the token word of the emotionally driven butthurt snowflake. You make it too obvious.

Anything to help cull the spreading of shit like this is a good thing by me

he's well-loved

Okay then go for it. I'm all ears....

...if you actually have anything.

spotted the snowflake faggot

>muh Bernie
>I can't even

spotted the mong

Sure. For many years America was the envy of every country in the world. The stories of their magnificent cities and accomplishments were well known. Everyone wanted to visit or live there. Then the internet comes along and we start to learn that the stories were blown way out of proportion. American intellect was over-exaggerated. The proof is Donald as president. Donald has given the world the truth about Americans. Envy is gone.

He pandered to coal miners as a way of getting votes, even though coal in America is dead or automated.

He then pandered to manufacturing, which is all automated.

Then he pandered to people who hate illegal immigrants, when in reality the states he won have the smallest populations of illegal immigrants in the USA.

Then he pandered to eradicating ISIS, when in reality ISIS is on the other side of the planet and all of our recent terrorism has been from US-born citizens.

I mean, none of his points made any sense.

Now everyone wants to live in Scandinavia or Canada

>he pandered to the stupidest section of Americans

shortened that for you