Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score

>Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score
Unironically 100%, with every critic using it as an opportunity to shit on Suicide Squad saying, "this is capeshit done right."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

92%. The Doctor is in, and the diagnosis is a magical good time at the movies.

WE WUZ WI-FI PASSWORDS N SHEIT

>99.99999999%
>actual score 6.8

>a magical good time for whole family with a great cast that mixes a serious plot with some clever jabs at religion. Nuke Tibet
-Bejing Daily

It amazes me that critics never ever ever ever take a jab at marvel. These guys can spew out 5 movies a year and critics would rave about every one. Fucking Disney

67%, i know this because my dad works for RT

68% with mixed reviews

Basically its a Marvel movie so critics just watch the trailer and write positive reviews.

>It's a conspiracy
Go back to reading your next Dan Brown novel

He never said it was a conspiracy

this post had a twist ending

>Unironically 100%, with every critic using it as an opportunity to shit on Suicide Squad saying, "this is capeshit done right."
This happened with CW. When CW was released and it just wasn't that good, critics fell over each other to tentpole CW using BvS as a base

To be fair they had already decided CW was going to be well received. The run up to the release was a lot of "Marvel is doing what DC doesn't" even before BvS came out

CW was probably the most disappointing of the capeshit flicks this summer
It wasn't bad but it was the Russo bros and it got great reviews
Literally the entire middle of the film was total filler

87%

"Boasting an impressively diverse cast and spectacular special effects, Dr. Strange is a Marvel Studios tour'de'france"

>que scores of articles shitting on DC some more while ignoring all the racial issues presented in the film, the diminutive portrayals of women, generic villain, and the writer literally shitting on "SJWs" yet no one talked about it

60-70%
It's Marvel, but it's also racist and problematic

>racist
implying SJWs really care about it. they are all cumberbatch fans

It's not problematic because it replaced a male character with a female one and turned a white character black.

easily 90 plus something, like 92-95-97

I'm going to go with 86%.

Its marvel all the critics and media love the marvrl disney cock so they make sure you do to.
If its a marvel property not made by marvrl films it wilk get shit reviews.
If its dc itll get shit reviews.
But because its disney marvel and the little rat has his money in the pockets of all critics and also it has the most ugliest leading man in all of film who us universally beloved by all ugly faggot nerds.
Im sure itll be in the high 80s and mid 90s.
Still giving a shit about what rotten tomatos, the internet, and critics who have completely different tastes than you. These are the peoplr and entities making up everyones opinions on movies its retarded.

>yfw Doctor Strange blows up Taiwan in the Chinese version

Do you actually read those reviews, user? They don't simply praise everything Marvel does. Those movies don't get all 9's and 10's.

>to shit on Suicide Squad saying, "this is capeshit done right."

Suicide squad is horrible movie though. It's just bad, you don't even have to shill about how bad it is.

Easily 80% or more. Cucumber, even though his name is a meme, is a good actor. I doubt he would sign in on completely shitty movie.

Of course money makes you do crazy things and capeshit actors drown in it.

But Suicide Squad deserves to be shit on.

It'll be worth seeing for Magical Mads alone.

86%
Average rating 7.2
"With a talented cast and psychedelic visuals, Doctor Strange propels Marvel's ambitious cinematic universe into a world of magic."

This.

It happens all the time with SJWs. It goes well for a while, appealing to them, but eventually you don't go far enough towards their outrageous expectations and they turn on you.

Happens with video games all the time.

Civil War was god-tier.

Ironmans a 79% that my friend is not a failing grade. Movie is dogshit.
Thor part two is complete utter ass shit still not rotten 66.
Youre gonna honestly tell me that thor 2 is a pass?
Also every other film since the original avengers has got nonstop glowing reviews

This guy sounds pretty intelligent. I believe him.

But that male character was asian and was replaced by a white person

But gender is more important.

They're bad but they're not the complete cinematic clusterfucks of BvS or Suicide Squad. Thats the difference. When marvel fucks up you get some bland and mediocre action schlock.

DCs fuck ups have been borderline unwatchable abortions.

Show working.

79% implies it was "good but not great". That's what Iron Man 2 was.
66% implies it was "mediocre". That's what Thor 2 was.

Learn how RT works and then have sex

Dat ending got me

>le troubled genius refugee-loving meme actor

More excited about the guy from Serenity tbqhwyf

They'll probably make Dr. Stange a homo and critics will give the movie a 110%.

I agree about Iron man 2 and 3 being dogshit, same with Thor 2 but none of them is even close to how messed up and horrible Suicide Squad is.
It's literally on the same level as Fantastic Four

Is this English?

You mean the Fantastic Four with Evans in it, or Fan4tastic?

Jesus christ thats not what Rotten Tomatoes scores mean at fucking all dumbass

Is that a real quote? Because if it's not bravo to you for coming up with that.

Fan4tastic, although the other one was also horrible but i guess it isn't a part of MCU

Only when combined with race

Genderfluid Person of Color > Wymyn of Color > Men of Color > Genderfluid White Person > Straight White Male

mid 80s
Mads will be wasted so i'll fucking hate it in the end

Fucking hell learn how the site works.

79% says that 79% of critics thought the film was at least 6/10, and 21% thought it was 5.9/10 or lower.

Neither is Fan4tastic though.

Nah. Real let down after winter solider

What if I already had sex? How do I undo that part so I can learn how RT works?

>racial issues
>diminutive portrayal of women

Huh?

Yea I hate glorifying gun violence and sexism too

>nuke tibet

80% ish with an average rating of 7.5.
They will probably mention the special effects as a huge positive but find the story lacking.

there were believable leaks out a few weeks ago, Strange's character development is supposedly decent
it is an origin story though, so nothing new

fucking kek

All of Marvel's movies usually get their heroes right and make them compelling and charming enough, even if the villains are lacking.

You can't have an intricate and well fleshed out villian in an origin story.

Unless theres some big twist Rachel McAdams is clearly not shit in the movie. Then they go out of their way to say they cast a woman Tilda Swinton in a role of power but then in the same sentence talk about her adrognynous look as a if a feminine woman cant be in the same position.

The racial issues speak for themselves. Wifi in the asian monk temple, why? Because theyre not "savages", as in the temple isnt run by asians! Its so problematic!

>Youre gonna honestly tell me that thor 2 is a pass?

It was Hammy but it was a competent.

Act 2 was Garbage, but I think Act 3 was pretty creative. It was on the same level as any other Marvel movie.

Iron Man 2, was garbage though, I don't know how that one is sitting at 72%

well, we all know asians love their internet.

If this is not the actual quote on the 'critical consensus' blurb verbatim I will be fucking shocked. Well done, sir.

Yeah, but they all hang out in Internet cafes for some reason. It's a proven fact.

stop being this fucking mad

you guys are seriously over-hyping this movie. There is no way it can live up to these expectations with its no-name director and writers

I just channeled my inner Gene Shalit.

Daily reminder

First post best post.

isn't doctor strange buckaroo banzi except, ya know, not a completely failed, aborted, and forgotten attempt at a franchise?

Marvel does it again in this super hero thriller romp, I give it two thumbs way up 9/10.

Why don't any of the people on the street seem to notice that Manhattan is spinning?

what is he doing anyway

I don't get it

imo looking at different timelines or parallel universes.

but it's from the niggas who brought us "Sinister"!

Maybe it will be alright. Disney also took a gamble when hiring the Russo bros after they had only made "You, Me and Dupree" 8 years earlier, and they ended up being pretty good capeshit directors

Even Marvel are sick of SJWs

They knew they'd get angry at the Doctor Strange casting of the Ancient One

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpbUf8dGq0
Watch from 18:00
>The SJW were gonna get mad at us for something this week. They were just gonna do it, there was no way to avoid it.
- Doctor Strange Writer

This

>hero rebuilds the city instead of destroying it during end-fight

this kills the dc fanboy

it's gonna be so low that it borders between rotten and fresh but it still won't be the first rotten movie in the mcu

this makes me happy

Obscure comic book character will be box office hit

Hello, user who originally posted the review from Beijing Times
To explain my joke : I was mocking Disney's obvious Chinese marketing (if they had the bald guy be Tibetan they risk getting their movie blocked by Red Chinese).
Also the reason why Mandarian wasn't in Iron Man 3