"Feminist Frequency" Channel BANNED from YouTube

"Feminist Frequency" Channel BANNED from YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/feministfrequency
twitter.com/femfreq/status/728117516136894464
youtube.com/user/feministfrequency/about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont fuck with my emotions like that

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

it really is banned.

2016 has been an amazing year

it's true youtube.com/feministfrequency

It'll be back up in 10 minutes with an apology to Anita and a $50,000 donation from google

you

fucking

SHITLORDS

What did she do? Copyright violation? Called for the death of all white cis males?

twitter.com/femfreq/status/728117516136894464

try to watch the video lol

What was the channel, just cunts passing air?

>it's real

>gets 158,922 FUCKING DOLLARS from kickstarter
>this was almost FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO
>has released FIVE FUCKING VIDEOS in the series so far

glad they finally put a stop to this con artist

>it's real
HAHAHA

I can't wait to see how this is distorted to become more of a perpetual victim.

Kek blesses us this day!

toasting in epic bread

They probably took the money and bailed.

Press F to pay disrespects

F

holyshit it's real what happened???

youtube.com/user/feministfrequency/about

So she got striked for making a bad review of Uncharted 4
based Sony is based

I won't give it an F. I'll give it a U.

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

some extremely lazily made feminist reviews of video games, using stolen footage from other peoples lets plays, all funded by ground funding cucks of course

Real talk, I don't know a whole lot about how youtube operates, what are the odds they'll get the channel reinstated?

All the piracy and lying finally bite her?

"F"

They violated the terms of service.

GLORY BE TO KEK!

I think she makes threats to fans sin comments and posted copyrighted material and didn't want to abide by the rules that comes with that a few times...

My prayers... they've been answered.

ITS REAL

ITS HAPPENING

THE NOSE

HAS BEEN EXPOSED

>mfw

The Jews truly fear the Samurai

BEST MOTHERS DAY GIFT EVER

I went to take a pic of the same thing. noice

She never played any of those games that she reviewed. I can't believe she managed to shill out over $100,000 from the beta-cucks.

>777
THE WITCH IS DEAD

realistically people just spammed the report feature for her channel and it was taken down automatically and they'll put it back up asap once they realize, Anita has gotten herself friendly with all the youtube staff, google staff, fucking UN for them to take it down on purpose

>Skeptical
>See that this is real
Praise be unto Kek, for the two-bit scammer is gone. 2016 is going to be a great year.

I don't even have an appropriate reaction image for how hilarious this is

Possible hoax in order to gain crowdfunding dollars for a new project?
>when the gg white men heard about my new project, they reported my channel until it was deleted
>youtube apologized and gave me $6 million dollars
>new L&O: SVU episode

WE

Today's been a damn good day

It's... It's true. Beautiful!

WUZ

So does this mean GG won?

Amen.
Shabbat Shalom!

>GG won
Top kek

to Tumblr

And nothing of value was lost.

oh baby a triple

It's like anudda medz yeghern!

That's why her channel got banned, I bet. She's a massive fucking content thief.

Don't know specifically why her channel was banned, but if I had to guess I'd say it's because literally ALL of her game reviews/sexism complaint videos use stolen footage, to the point that she even blurs out identifiable names/on screen graphics and hasn't even played many of the games she is supposedly an expert at. Maybe the content owners finally got their flags through the system that was protecting her.

I'm going to call the police and the media, there's no way that Youtube can RAPE someone like this and GET AWAY WITH IT!

GAMERZ

Think she died?

not likely
i didnt know dikes came here you better hurry back to tumblr or you will miss a new batch of dr.who gifs

It's payback for banning me on Faceberg.
Goodbye for now, anita.

Hail victory, Sup Forums.

Lol, why? What could possibly have convinced them to do this?

SHITLORDS

Sony doing the ol' "we can totally claim dmca on this" when they actually can't.
There's "arguably" a case where let's plays are concerned (especially since Uncharted is practically a fucking movie anyway). Reviews are expressly protected under the DMCA.
I Hate Everything went through this same thing with Youtube.

It'll be back. Don't get your hopes up.

She's pretty friendly with the CEO/staff I'd assume, same way she is in with google, on the "trust and safety" council, I'd wager the channel will be back soon.

in more detail frog i can read

>GG won

I guess we can finally say GG no re

This. EVERY gameplay clip in her videos were stolen from other Youtube channels. It's about damn time she got shut down.

everyone pay your respects!

My fucking sides.

You know the bitch will be back in some form though right?

Confirmed.

Epic.

Didn't she have a couple more channels? Are they still there?

So, how soon until the cunt cult asks for more money to set up another page?

>inb4 YouTube is sexist

No idea. This is 100% out of the blue

Don't think so. Normally she would have her video taken down ONLY. But in this case she got her whole account banned. My only guess is that they finally realised she has been stealing content from other people (gameplay).

>People actually send Anita review copies of their games

Thanks for advertising her, you dumb fuck.

"F"

retweeting this shit then spamming Anita. Let's rub this shit in her face guys

The hag will be back in no time. Celebrate quick

the DMCA notice is different.

it would say "Feminist Frequency has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted"

that, I believe, is an automated ban.

this one is not.

inb4 it was staged but she demands money to help her start producing videos for not-youtube (ie nobody will ever see them anyway) but she needs money for reparations

They don't at all. She just steals footage from other YouTubers.

They probably ganged up on the terms of service and hogtied them in a basement somewhere. I assume pegging was involved. Then the terms of service broke free somehow and contacted the authorities.

Her channel will be reinstated in no time.

Are you people that naive?

doubles confirm, must retweet my respects shitlords

>that nose
There is no way she's not a kike. The Wikipedia article is lying.

>2016 starts
>Trump is the nominee
>Hulk Hogan leg drops Gawker
>the queen bee of feminazism in gaming gets her shekeltube account deleted
The current year has ended.

Jesus Christ calm the fuck down. If this is a copyright troll then it affects everybody negatively. She should be deleted for repeated threats and stolen content.

Until we know WHY she was pulled everybody chill the fuck out. Using fake copyright against "free speech" is still fucked even it's a psychopath we're talking about. Hope it's all legit.

Just when you were starting to think the general kek trend was beginning a downward spiral, life, uh, finds a way...

Triples and doubles? You're my god gonna go retweet that shit

your alright frog don't go to the effiel tower today

>videos for not-YouTube

So, like, xhamster?

use this opportunity to leave her comments/tweets about being a blatant thief. expose her.

First gawker is about dead and now anita is too.

>Kek 2016