How has the eternal Jew affected your life today?

How has the eternal Jew affected your life today?

>foreskin still missing and unlikely to be found
>all of western religion based on Judaism
>unlimited third world immigration because "that's what Jesus would do"
>Comedy Central exists
>Israel probably gonna get their annual allowance raised again
>David Brooks still has a job
>Holocaust movie due for an oscar
I don't think they have

I have passed most of the year hanging arround sandnigger and junglenigger smoking weed and talking about trivial shitskin stuff, feel quiet kosher desu.

Its actually better to lose the foreskin. It has literally no benefits

Well, other than circumcision being an unnecessary and painful procedure that removes much of the sensitivity of your head, I guess you're right.

You got Jew'd, man. You abandoned your Indian heritage to form a new country of Jews.

>remove sensitivity
Thats a meme, the head brings the sensitivity and contains pleasure nerves, the foreskin is like the rest of the skin

You're rationalizing your parents' decision mang.

Also how would they test that?

>tfw unironically wish I was circumcised due to phimosis

I'm a good goy I guess

I'm jewish and I affected myself by jacking off and telling Merkel she should let in more immigrants.

It actually does permanent mental damage, look it up.

Soft skin is more sensitive, compare your palm and back of your hand.

Soft skin=/= pleasure nerves

Those are located on the head of your dick

no matter how much research you do you will never know first hand what having foreskin feels like

I do, and I have no intention to give it up.

Based Australia

The foreskin doesn't is just skin, but it protects the head from damage. And if your foreskin is removed than that damage always comes, from years of direct contact to anything dry, like just your other skin, underwear, pants and so on.

*The foreskin is just skin

Yes but its also disease ridden and disgusting

Maybe you should learn how to wash yourself poo in loo

Take a shower you filthy paki

Not unless you treat it badly. wtf?

>A historic Maine mansion owned by (((Dan Goldenson))) was consumed by fire yesterday, despite the efforts of 10 fire companies. Because of the extent of the damage, the cause of the fire remains undetermined.

>The Federal-style, timber-framed home was built in 1807 for Col. Isaac Reed, who helped craft the state seal of Maine in the house, according to the National Historic Register.

>Goldenson, a semi-retired businessman who made his money in publishing, real estate and other business ventures, bought the Isaac Reed mansion at auction. Last year, Dan told the Lincoln County News that he was investing in the Waldoboro area — he owns several convenience stores, among other properties — as “part of a major new economic revitalization effort … dealing with strategic properties and businesses” in Bremen, Damariscotta and Waldoboro.

>They’ve given “millions” to area towns in recent years, Dan said, most recently buying a new defibrillator for the Lincoln County Ambulance Service. As he describes their connection to the community, Dan stops to answer several calls, one from a local selectman inviting him to dinner.

>“This isn’t our first tragedy,” Dan said. The couple were among those bilked out of billions by disgraced stockbroker (((Bernie Madoff)))’s Ponzi scheme. They lost more than $1 million. Dan said Monday that a trusted financial adviser convinced them to invest millions in a fund managed entirely — but secretly — by Madoff.

>Within weeks, a gourmet burger restaurant, The Burger Bar, is slated to open this spring in one of several convenience stores they own in the area. But they won’t rebuild on the site of the mansion.