QUICK QUESTION TO AMERICANS

Does this "black people only" films has a name as a genre? Also, has this obviously racist thing ever been discussed by the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw
youtube.com/watch?v=z_5Pz1Id_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger Cinema

Spook Cinema.

Back when I still check the DVD shelves it's called Afro American section

Movies catering to the urban market

nigger movies

HOW DARE A BLACK MOVIE BE MADE IN WHITE POWER AMERICA!!!

Only black people watch them, so literally noone cares about it

Are you seriously fucking offended by this OP? Let them niggers make their own movies, I don't fucking care. You should kill yourself though for being such a sad retarded cunt.

Is there an equivalent with other ethnicities? Like asian-american only, hispanic-american, irish-american, etc?

I'm OP and I'm not mad about it. I'm not racist, just curious

Porch Monkey Cinema

Black comedy

Not really. Well, kinda. It's supposed to be a family/Drama movie, since its a majority black cast, whites won't watch it. So it's considered a black movie. But if the races were changed to all white, it'll just be an average film for all people.

Really asshole?

BLACKINO

kek

Blaxploitation

you called it racist though. why?

Niggerlodeon

This is true.

When the cast is white it's for everybody, but when the cast is predominantly a different race then it's not for everyone and whites refuse to watch it. It's as if whites have been taught that they can't watch shit unless the cast is predominantly white.

I don't know, but any time I am discussing a "black comedy," as in a movie with dark humor, I have to elaborate that I'm not talking about Tyler Perry. This happens more often than you would think.

Wait this was an actual movie? I thought it was just a joke on the Boondocks.

We call it the urban market. I know they like tv because the urban market stole mine.

Because no other ethnicities are casted, and if they are, they are mainly extras or have only a marginal role in the plot, it seems kind of racist imo. I would say the same about a movie filmed in France if there were only white people for example.

Most people just call them black movies.

Yeah, we have a name for them. They're called movies.

They also have their own TV channel called BET.

Bon Qui Qui Entertainment Television

Tyler Perry

No whites don't watch it because the themes are unrelatable and if it's a comedy then the humor is very low. Here's a shocking revelation, people are not all the same.

Why is it racist? There are black people that associate mostly with other black people IRL.

These are literally how all these films go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw

Blaxploitation

the movie is about a segment of the black community. so you want affirmative action for whites in black movies? you are just like sjw studios that cast a token black guy

Yes, the genre is called Noir

my my how sjw of you

Nah, blaxploitation is a specific subgenre of black person movie that is usually action oriented.

Niggertainment / Yard Ape Theatre

Entirely different thing, and that's a genre I love.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=z_5Pz1Id_MU

Blaxploitation movies are actually fun to watch tho