Post your literal 10/10 shows

Post your literal 10/10 shows

chappelles show was very hit and miss and most of the humour relied on dude sterotypes lmao

This.

The first season is literally fucking perfect.

pure kino

At least it hit more then miss, comedy central has been on an endless search for a black man half as funny as Chapelle.

rewatching it, it's like a 7 at most.

My nigga

Isn't almost all comedy hit or miss?

Are you telling me chapelles show has no chuckle worthy moments?

>inb4 t. /reddit/

John Oliver was funny as fuck in this.

Lindsay Weir

we are in the minority, user :(

not at all
im just saying its not the 10/10 show everyone likes to fondly remember it as, there were a lot of really shit sketches

Their best.

>mfw I realize Paul Fag created one of the greatest TV shows of all time

I know right? I was somewhat excited for Ghostbusters when he was announced even though I didn't like Bridesmaids. We all know how disappointing that turned out.

What are these people running from?
They're not!
They're running to the worlds toughest game show in town

I think all sketch comedy is like that. There's guaranteed to be some duds in there. But Chapelle was definitely 10/10 as far as those kind of shows go.

was just about to post this.

how they made some shitty dub over a japanese game show be a 10/10 show I'll never know

I just started it and love it. Dan Harmon is a true inspiration.

fuck no

Depending on what it is you like about it, you may only really enjoy the first season. That was the case for me. I watched a couple more after that but it was never as good as the first season.

>Freaks and Geeks
>one of the greatest TV shows of all time

Gargle draino.

You need to take a hiatus

it's awesome tho

At least for season 1

Best space opera besides Legends of the Galactic Heroes.

I like it but it's not perfect.

Now you're 100% correct.

all of my this

who's with me

Started watching this, halfway through S2. It's pretty comfy and somewhat interesting but the comedy seems to be gone from S1/Early S2 episodes.

Also i now want to _hug Yvonne Strahovski

15 Storeys High

I love that show and I love Dave Attell

san francisco cocksucker

That's right, Ken

it's aged badly as a lot of the comedy relies on pop culture references.

This.

Rome, also.

HOW HAS NO ONE SAID THE UNDISPUTED TOP 3 SHOWS OF ALL TIME???
Breaking Bad, The Wire, and Mad Men are the greatest shows EVER MADE.

omg it has been a long time since i saw this, where has the time been :(

>Breaking Bad
>10/10

tv kino. I'm listening to Skanks for the Memories right now.

Yea man!

Fuck you shit taster.

Drew Carey era

Look guys some white faggot thought Chappelle's show was very hit or miss, let's all validate his stupid opinion and shit taste

British House of Cards

How much did Paul have to do with the creation and writing of the show?

1st series yes
2nd series no, it goes completly off the rails

The Adventures of Pete and Pete
It's perfect in every way

Look it's my nigga

How something so perfect could be created by such an asshole.

Gonna watch it just for the knowledge I'm watching a show starring a dead man

Are you white? Please tell me. I have to know.

He wrote or co-wrote 6 of 18 episodes. He did create the show (Another surprise is that Judd Apatow Executive Produced it) but I have no idea how much of the show is his brainchild. He definitely deserves a fair bit of credit from what I can tell though.

I may be wrong. If someone else has more info I'd be interested in it as well.

strap on my
lace on my
put on my walking shoes

He has sole credit as creator, wrote four episodes himself and co-wrote two others. That accounts for one-third of the series

Other than that I have no idea

River Cottage season 1-3, then it starts going downhill very, very quickly as Hugh becomes more of a hippie and the farm becomes too big. But the first seasons is the best food television program I've even seen, and unbelievably comfy

>any of these shows being as good as The Sopranos
>especially Mad Men which is literally an inferior version of The Sopranos

Okay

Surprisingly good list.

However it does require some substantial changes to fit my purposes.
>deadwood
only 2 first seasons of are 10/10.
>justified
garbage and has no place in that list, 6.5/10 at most, personally i gave up during season 4 or 5. Replace it with Gomorrah
>The Thick of it
While good, pure comedies dont deserve a spot in my list.
>Rome
only 1st season was 10/10.
>Boardwalk Empire
Again, seasons 1-3 solid gold... quickly lost the red line after that and last seasons were just boring, although they wrapped it up nicely.
>Fringe
Another big WTF in in your list. Cheap entertainment with nothing worthwhile going for it. Only gave it half a season. Replace it with 24 (my guilty pleasure).

Typical boring opinion but The Sopranos and Mad Men are the only shows I thought maintained the same level of quality throughout their entire runs.

Everything else becomes complete shit at some point.

The Night Of and The Knick are both doing great rn but by the end of their run; who knows?

Confession: I have not seen The Wire

who was an asshole?

it's funny how Black books and It crowd followed the exact same formula

The Wire was the most over hyped garbage ever pushed onto the masses.

Its literally pro nigger bullshit that makes the cops out as law breaking alcoholics whilst the crack and smack dealers are just dindu's trying to get ahead by providing a service for the weaker "brothers" and that law enforcement on drugs directly leads to lower lows for the addicts...

Should be sent down the memory hole.

You missed the point entirely.

No I did not.

The only point I could make out of the show was that the cops should just blast inner city niggers from roof top snipers nests.

> literally pro nigger bullshit that makes the cops out as law breaking alcoholics

Leftist mayor cucking his entire city. Rampant corruption on all levels. Uwotm8?

>trying to get ahead by providing a service for the weaker "brothers"

Yes because Marlo Stanfield was the epitome of kindness and sunflowers.

I mean I don't expect a stormfag to understand actual good tv but.

I would argue key and peele took that place, but once they realized their success they moved on and CC is out once again

>The Knick is doing good right now
Opinion discarded. Season one was genuinely good with only few minor downsides. Left me with high hopes for S2... which turned out to be full-on leftist propaganda garbage with shitloads of forced agendas at the cost of most characters completely losing their voice of reason so the black doctor and powerful independent women can come time and time again to save the day. Im far from Sup Forumsack but i flat our refuse to watch most of the politically charged modern murrican brainwash entertainment, be it left or right.

Generation Kill

Look Around You S1 is genuinely flawless.

Graham Linehan is notorious for being a hypersensitive cunt.

Banshee is the most entertained I've been binging a show, s4 started slow and weird but the nazis and dushku made up for it. Will we ever get a based action show like this again? Only Daredevil comes close action-wise.

I'm about halfway through S1. By right now I just meant currently airing.

But whatever

Strike Back is better, and less stupid plot-wise

That explains it, you've been warned. S1 is worthwhile regardless.

>Yes because Marlo Stanfield was the epitome of kindness and sunflowers.

When they did the whole Amsterdam shit and the skag heads are all worse off for it, it was their way of saying that it being controlled by the drug barons and not a free for all was a good thing.

They even brought a blonde blue eyed white bitch into the mess the police created to show how much better it was with the projects.

>"white" mayor cucking his entire city. Rampant corruption on all levels.

That is the BLM fantasy in a nut shell.

Fuck you for reminding me that this no longer exists

Because you're autistic and can't view anything outside of the context of the political views you obsess over. :^)

Not true, I wasn't even racist back when I saw the series, that and American History X led me toward believing in nigger inferiority.

atta boy.

>TV shows made me racist
So yes, you're autistic.

Any other schoolkino on this level?

I'm halfway s1 of strike back and chuckle in your general direction, it's almost unwatchably bad.

easy 10/10, I enjoy every episode, every scene(except for that old chick singing "happy birthday") and will continue to rewatch it.