I'm listening to Blind Guardian. AMA

I'm listening to Blind Guardian. AMA.

Y u pick shit-tier power metal tho?

blind guardian for sure have changed their sound recently. why does hansi sound like akari now?

t. black metal edgelord

If that's true, I don't wanna find out. He's one of the few people who sounded better live than studio.

like cans in hammerfall probably can't hit the high notes anymore and it all comes out bad and lazy, also whoever is doing the mixing has been fucking awful their last couple of albums

hansi sounds like he always did. it was just an attempt to pull a joke because of this anime music playing on Sup Forums. sorry.

he was never particularly good at singing in a technical sense. he just has a very charismatic voice that fits their usual lyrical themes very well.

one of those bands, you can't help but to sing along to their songs.

are you saying this was good?

favorite guardian song?

mine's probably ...and then there was silence

Have you ever read the Wheel of Time series?

My friend is shilling for it currently. Is it that good?

Yea its a good series to get ya started. I enjoyed it but there are better series out there

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Where you from OP? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? What is the difference between existing and living? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Any Netflix recommendations? Any fetishes?

That's a rough one mate. Probably go with Guardian Of The Blind from their first album, because it was the first song I ever heard by them, and sealed the deal.

1. Not very! Most vaginas feel hollow to me... 2. Snatch probably, watched that movie too many times. 3. None. 4. Banana. 5. Steak with baked potatoes, sourcream, garlic and cucumber. Fucking delicious! Try it. 6. Black Sabbath, if I had to pick. 7. ThuleanPerspective. 8. Little Mogadishu (Sweden) 9. Shaved. 10. 6-7, I try atleast. 11. Pain, perseverance for nothing really, or nothing. Yaknowhatimsayin? 13. Sandnigs be nigging. 14. Needed. 15. Hmm, Narcos was pretty alright. 16. Really, really tall women, if that counts?

One of the greatest bands there is.

Why you are a faggot?

VALHALLA