My theory is that his fellow Rangers killed him because they were jelly of that god tier jawline

My theory is that his fellow Rangers killed him because they were jelly of that god tier jawline

The whole story wreaks of insider job dirtiness.

I went to his school and they use Tillman's image as the symbol of patriotism, with images of him everywhere. His jersey is still sold in the bookstore. Everything is named after him including hallways, charity marathons, and the tunnel the football team runs out of. All of this without acknowledging that he had become a critic of the war and was actively reading material that was highly scrutinous of the military.

The thing is, if it's true that they killed him intentionally the benefits include: 1) being able to silence his opposition which had the chance to subvert the copious flag-waving plastic patriotism they had already done and 2) being able to exalt him as the ultimate sacrifice to the altar of the Bald Eagle.

The truth is that he was more valuable as a propaganda tool in death than he ever was in life.

That man was a fucking Chad
He was the most alpha man in existence he was alpha alpha male

>be model tier handsome chad with godly genetics and elite talent that could give you a long life full of money and pussy
>waste it by joining a retarded war and dying in a sandnigger shit hole to protect the interest of the Jewish elites

that's like someone handing you a million dollars and then you just set it all on fire

except he died by friendly fire, so he literally died in the defense of the terrorists (or whoever) by taking bullets that would be meant for them

sheesh thats even worse. thats like getting handed a million dollars then paying another person that million dollars to set you on fire

The definition of a tryhard.

I never really like Tillman, i'd have heemed his chin off his face if i ever met him

>during their movement through the canyon road, Serial 2 [Tillman's platoon had to split up because of a broken Humvee; the parts were called Serial 1 and 2] was ambushed and became engaged in a running gun battle with enemy combatants. Serial 1 [Tillman's portion of the platoon] had just passed through the same canyon without incident and were approximately one kilometer ahead of Serial 2. Upon hearing explosions, gunfire, and sporadic radio communication from Serial 2, Serial 1 dismounted their vehicles and moved on foot, to a more advantageous position to provide overwatch and fire support for Serial 2's movement out of the ambush. Upon exiting the gorge, and despite attempts by Serial 1 to signal a "friendly position", occupants of the lead vehicle of Serial 2 opened fire on Tillman's position, where he was fatally shot.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

>be American
>get shot

Nothin' to see here folks.

what a gay hat haha

>Pat Tillman Internet Defense Force 12 years after he was killed by an American

Let me guess: you call him a hero too.

you guys should read "where men win glory" by krakauer
it was pretty good

>you guys should read
>read
stopped reading there

checking those 911 double dubs though

That's the woman inside you speaking you dickless faggot

can I get a summary in a meme please

Daily reminder that dying for "your country" aka "patriotism" is a spook

Muh exploitation of actual noble intentions to serve the very cause and waste of life that killed him in the first place fueling an unjust war based on lies with more lies

cool thanks nice explanation

>Army medical examiners were suspicious about the close proximity of the three bullet holes in Pat Tillman's forehead and tried without success to get authorities to investigate whether the former NFL player's death amounted to a crime, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

>"The medical evidence did not match up with the, with the scenario as described," a doctor who examined Tillman's body after he was killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan in 2004 told investigators.

>The doctors - whose names were blacked out - said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away.

> "Pat's last words were ‘I'm Pat Fucking Tillman,'" notes Bar-Lev. "On one level he was saying, ‘I'm your platoon-mate,' trying to indicate to the soldiers shooting at him from 10 meters away for 15 minutes. In retrospect, there's a deep irony. Only minutes after he died, people would begin turning him into something he wasn't, so his last words sound like a call from the dead, from a guy saying, ‘I'm just who I am, don't make me something I'm not'--which is exactly what happened."

Have you seen the documentary about him? He and his family were/are basically hippies

They probably intentionally fragged him for one reason or another. Maybe it was his outspoken views or he was a dick. Or maybe it was an accident and they covered it up to not look bad.

>Or maybe it was an accident and they covered it up to not look bad.

It was an accident, but they tried to make it look like he died a hero to make themselves look good

In reality, he was a really complex motherfucker whose family of possible hippies has spoken out against his lionization. It's the kinda shit that ought to be done to Chris Kyle but won't

>It's the kinda shit that ought to be done to Chris Kyle but won't

Jesse Ventura and other veterans call Chrs Kyle a liar many, many times.