You excited for the new Dane Cook Bella Thorne movie?

You excited for the new Dane Cook Bella Thorne movie?

Bella Thorne and Dane Cook looked like two peas in a pod hitting the town Wednesday night ... but we're told the hangout was strictly business.
Sources close to the pair tell TMZ ... Thorne, 18, and Cook, 44, are working on a new movie together and have been spending a lot of time together off-camera to bond. We're told the pics of them leaving the Improv are just that ... there's no type of relationship.

Thorne's been dating Gregg Sulkin for over a year and we're told things are just as good as ever between the two.

>

"After much thought and soul-searching, we have made the difficult decision to end our relationship. We will always love each other and have a deep respect for one another, as we have each grown to be better people because of our time together. Our schedules made seeing each other difficult, and we decided that for now this would be best," the couple tells PEOPLE in a joint statement.

Last summer, Sulkin, 24, and Thorne, 18, attended the Teen Choice Awards together and shared a sweet kiss on the red carpet.

Sup Forumsmz

DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH

What happened to that blond guy she was with a while back?

He's way more attractive than either of these dorks

the baseball player?
not famous enough to be dating a big star like her

Candy feet.

That's nice. She hasn't had a daddy in her life for a long time now.

>strictly business
Yeah, the business of him giving her a role in exchange for gaping out her boipucci

what about Remy?

Wait. Is Dane Cook still a thing in Murica?

>Dane Cook
>Relevant
The most relevant he's been in recent years is trash talking James Rolfe, which backfired on him horribly.

Nope. I thought he died or something.

Remy's still breastfeeding from his mother's tits while acting tough trying to be an mma fighter

Yes, I follow her career closely

BY GOD MY DICK IS GOING TO TAKE A BEATING

THAT DICK'S CAREER IS OVER

that dude is the second pic looks gay as fuck

Why's Dane hanging out with Luigi?

>Big star
>Bella

I thought Dane Cook was deadpool

Piss poor job of shaving you stupid whore.

good for him still being able to pick up 18 yo skanks at 44

>mfw Dane is mid-life crisis-ing hard as fuck

He was Reynolds' stunt double with all the burns. The more you know.