Face it men, you are all misogynists...

Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on Sup Forums.

Yep, sounds about right.

yep true story, so?

Says the fat bitch who can't get laid LMFAO!!!!

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy

Go back to elementary
Also, you women can't say shit about that, you always think that you're above us and can't stand the truth without making this kind of spectacle.
What you said can be true, but once a man says "Hey, can women have a penizz? No? We better" you call the police
Plus, don't ask for equality, if that's really what you want, you'll call it abuse
Call me machist, but that's what your shitfull mouth thinks, because i am telling the truth

Adding to this, i've never seen a model talk about this shit, only the ones that can't get a boyfriend

Dude this is an obvious troll, stop perpetuating these obvious bait threads by actually getting mad.

Fuck off you fat feminist dyke.

> oh come on give better bait
literally star wars episode 1 was better bait

which layer of bait is this thread going?

So you want to oppress men.
You're a misandrist.
Which is literally the same as a misogynist, just with the roles reversed.
You are just as bad, if not worse.

>reverse image search
>results found
o

fat

It's easy to hate men if you can't get one to fuck you.

Same with women.

This is now a Patriots thread.

>femanon here
Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

>TL;DR you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

tits or gtfo

Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

step up your bait, user

she is a solid 5.5/10 not really fap material

>fact: Feminists are going to push men to there final breaking point and you will all be pulled pork

OP

>Fact: You're a bit of a bitch
>Fact: You're a whale
>Fact: 3rd wave femenism is pure cancer
>Fact: You're a whale

And I don't give a single fuck. What are you going to do about it bitch?

>what

fatty

>you’d be in a comma for the next month.

good pasta
i lol

So you're a feminist then. Cool

So are you a three-hole feminist or a two-hole feminist?

my dad fucks me while i sleep

hey fat cunt. have you ever thought about skipping a meal you obese bitch?

Fuck you and equality means you would be treated the same as a man. Last year a girl tries to stab me with a pen on multiple occasions, i dodged it and got farther away each time. If it were a dude who tried to stab me i would have stabbed him in the neck with my switch blade the first time he tried. If i had stabbed the girl you fucking feminazi's would have said i was sexist and a monster but i would be treating that crazy bitch with exact equality. Or another example that crazy bitch tries to get me to punch her the first time she tried to stab me for "equality" but had i she would have gone off and called me a sexist women beater so both ways she won and i lost the same way you feminist's.
Pic related (It's you!)

We're facing you.

We're not pigs, we're human beings.

I am viewing you as a object, you're too. Whether sexual or not.

You're a plaything, and sometimes whom cooks our meal when
we would end up calling up for pizza and watching our football.

I like women who are less intelligent so they won't end up being
stuck up cunts.

Who said we couldn't stand a sight of a female scientist? Hence she
would be called "scientist" maybe a sexy one of that, derp men.

We can stand the sight of a female athlete, inb steroids.

I wouldn't call a big steroid crunching women a threat, but to herself.

I love women, long enough to stay away from your fat tub of lard.
And cool story bro, thanks for all the bait.

yes

Very well stated, sir!

Tits or gtfo

Does anyone know a good diner around CoatesvillePA I can go and expose my shlung? my name is frunkroi and I'm a fat bitch

This made me laugh. Litteral lol.

you are incorrect, women will never be equal to men because women are objects for us to fuck

Show us your tits and I'll tell you about how you were teased by boys at your primary school, so now its all the boys' fault that you feel a chronic sense of emptiness and loss.

Monolithization: selectively offending the Regressive Left since always.

I bet you like soft jazz and cat memes.

like... a lot.

saged

Successful men hate women. Fat unsuccessful bitches hate men

What's your point?

Not sure if this is a shitpost, but shouldn't OP either go back to tumblr or the sea?

meh.. b8 or not b8

ITT: misogynistic neanderthals who refuse to act like civilized adults and insist on treating me as a second class citizen for no reason besides whether or not I have a Y chromosome. Grow up, children.

OP is confirmed megafag

i said tits or gtfo

she actually faked posts.

What a fucking hero. lol.

You're fat. You're opinion doesnt matter whether you're a women or not.

california IP wut

Trust me, I would never see something like you as a sexual object, or even anything sexual. I just see you as a fat pig.

OP, honestly, we don't care. When kek ends up caving in the skulls of people like you:

>inb4 mayday parade and that Brittney Venti Thread

You are just another reason why white male privilage* is good

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

Washington, close tho.

Nah it's probably the fact that you're a huge sack of lard.

What a fat fuck

Quality bait, mate.

HURR DURR IM OFFEND CUZ IM WOMEN AND RAPE AND ALL MEN ARE FAULTZ I FLIPP U OFF CUZZ IM RIGHT SINCE I HAVE A COOCH

You'd be better offing yourself like everyone on tumblr

>pic related is OC

How does nigger dick taste?

this is madness. Its not a philosophy- it is a doctrine of a priori sin.

BE GONE THOT

you poor lonely lost soul.

why do you not try the red pill?

Patriarchy is the natural state of humans.

>ATTENTION ALL MEN OF Sup Forums
Being born a woman is essentially a disability, and one I would say that is far more debilitating then your "autism." You don't have to worry about being raped everyday. You don't have to worry about being targeted by a serial killer. You don't have to fight everyday in order to have the same access to employment and respect from society. You aren't born into an expected weak role by default.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Why do all feminists look like whales

Head on over to tumblr, you will find none of us there if you don't like it

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Fuck you whitey!

They use food as a substitute for relationships cuz no one wants to go near their terrible personalities.

Obviously not that land whale

On behave of all white people, we do not want and women here. Maybe the jigaboos will want more thots

>it was you who divided up the land

I mean I wouldn't complain if a woman like that would go and work while I play with my dick at home

Nobody want´s to hear about your daddy issues.

Also, tits or gtfo

This is now bane posting thread

wow look at the balls of this snow flakes they think there better then us

Man the harpoon! Landwhale incoming!