Get a feels thread going, tonights a rough one bois

Get a feels thread going, tonights a rough one bois

Well now im sad thanks OP

Im bringing you all down with me

Pit Bull attack?

Sorry its a rough one. I'm lonely myself. I am in love with a close friend..we are 40ish. She is married and doesn't know it.

>Friday night
>feels thread
Just give it enough time op

Nah I'm fine

This

Found out half an hour ago a girl i dated for over a year was whoring around the whole time, dont plan on dwelling on it for long and im going out tomorrow night but for the time being it feels bad man

She doesn't know she's married?

How long have you known her user?

I dont remember the last time i was happy. I just am trying to further myself so i can be happy but what sucks is its not even guaranteed any hardwork will pay off. Anyone at any time can just get fucked by life with no warning or reason and i think thats what really makes me depressed, because all you can do is HOPE to be happy since you cant control with 100% certainty how your life goes.

Alright OP, what's got you down

this picture is old. whatever happened to this kid?

DId he dead? Did he get surgery to fix him?

My dick is too big and I have too much money

This, really liked the bitch and thought she liked me back, confronted her about it and she flipped out and started going crazy at me, calling me everything under the sun and insulting everything about me, not a good feel for 3am on a friday night

Never really cared for this picture when it uses the word fuck to emphasize everything, but the idea is there.

god damn that smarts

Some girls just crave the attention, they don't usually ever wanna take things further

Ive known her 6 years. She and I are good friends at work and we do stuff outside of work. She's married so I havent tried to make a move.
I'm over the waiting and pining away stage. But I want to soend time w her right now..and I cant because shes with her family

Hello guys. Or girls.
I am fucking depressed as fuck.
Ive been on concerta for the last 7 years. Really bad adhd. 108 mg daily.
For you normies. Concerta makes Adderall look like a little bitch.
Anyways. I'm trapped. I can't get off the medication because concerta crashes cause depression really bad.
Also just wasted 4 weeks with a girl and I really can't get over her. But I think I fucked up any possible chance.
I'm just now accepting that I have depression so. Yewh. What's up?

Fucks me up more i guess because theres no reason i can see why she did it, although shes a pretty well known instagram cunt so i guess i should have known

I just want to not dread going to bed every night.

Night times the worst. I want to talk to her and have someone to go to bed with, a cute chubby wife. I am not waiting in her though...I know better. I would take just about anyone who came along at this point--

Every time, women are fucking disgusting creatures

Im on Sup Forums in a feels thread at 3:17am on a friday night, how about you user

I can't even start reading this

Where in Europe are you?

If there's something I learned in my time being alive is there's always a brighter side.

Senior in high school
GF 1 year ahead of me.
Goes to college
Dumps me for a guy with higher income potential.

Feels bad.

Good ol' ireland, how about you?

And even if there is none, then at least you can spend your last minutes contemplating the happy fact that your sad and sordid miserable life will soon come to an end.

Gold digger, imo you dodged a bullet. Find someone who doesnt care about material things and actually likes you

Who wants to hear how my life turned out after I woke up from a two year coma?

Go for it

It's 720 here in America.
Contemplating if I should text her or not. It's been a few weeks.

>Be me
>23
>working construction job
>heavy ass beam falls on my head
>splits my skull open somewhat
>Rushed to hospital after passing out
>Wake up alone in hospital room
>Look around and see dead flowers on bed table
>See note beside that
>Read note
>From wife

Quads attempt

Off by one.

Fuck you
Check em

Dude, this one... thanks OP. We don't have a terrible life after all.

Fuk

Sounds like OP is going into a coma, 2 year wait to find out what it's like starts now

I fuckin wish

Anyways. Should I text girl that I haven't spoken too in a few weeks.
What do?
If I do. I'll post screenshot of convo.

>be me
>27
>never drank alcohol till I was like 24 or so.
>get drunk the very first time
>feels good not to think that much
>every 2 or 3 monhts I need to get drunk again
>it numbs the pain of life for some hours
>love to watch old stuff i had as a kid while being drunk
>a month ago
>suddenly, my toe started to hurt
>pain went higher and higher day by day
>go to the doctor
>it's gout
>fucking gout
>alcohol absolutely, terminantly prohibited
>many foods i used to love are forbidden too
>my only mental release, every 3 fucking months, is gone
>meanwhile, I've known some faggots that have been drinking since they were 16 every fucking single weekend and they're healthy as fuck
>pure bullshit

Not Europe you bunch of Mick fucks

Are you a big fat body?

I'm in a love with a girl that I dated for a while. Shit was great. She thought I was trying to use her for sex so she ended things. I'd never do that. So now I can't move on and I'm not motivated to do anything except play my guitar. Feels bad man

I dunno man, she couldve just fallen out of love. Don't do what so many have done and tried to find some reason for love to fail. It just fades eventually. There's no justification for it.

Go for it user, is she a friend or an ex?

Beer causes urate....hard alcohol not so much.

Not shitty mainland europe no

Minnesota, USA

wait til you reach your late 30s or 40s. your parents are either dead or sick and dying, you are getting older and physical things arent as easy as they used to be and you feel your own mortality creeping in. oh yeah youre also invisible to 99% of hot teens and twentysomething girls. getting older sucks

>this has been a shitty week for me
>My friends brother committed suicide
>hits me hard seeing him cry
>2 days later my dog gets hit by a car
>she was chasing after me as i was leaving
>I buried her crying
>had her since she was a pup
>the loveliest thing alive
>her name was delphi

We were talking.
And it felt like we were gonna start dating.
We stopped talking because she Sid she was gonna try and hang out when she came to my city. She said her friend came with her. ( Night before she told me how she is a stupid bitch) etc. She was in the process of moving.
But idk. What's the worst that could go wrong?

Sorry for your loss man. Also, so close.

Idk why, but this hits me hard. Thats a lie, i know why. Its the disappointing slide. I don't want to make my parent's dissapointed because they poured so much into me. But thats the thing, i know im going to fail. No matter how bad i try, i will end up being a dissapointment and fail them... But ill be damned if that keeps me from ever trying.

I can see that happening in my dad at the moment, scares the shit out of me

Play any classic rock?

And by process of moving. She was 3 hours away and now she is like less than 10 minutes. Im really into her for some reason. Oh well. What could go wrong ?

My friend committed suicide recently too. I got a eulogy written after a month.

Just message and say something like hey sorry i havent able to talk lately ive been really busy with work/school/some personal hobby that makes you sound like youve been doing something productive and if shes not a total cunt it should be grand

Its shit when pets die user, rip in peace delphi

Go on...

Nah. Like she ended things.
That wouldn't work. Oh well. Screenshot coming up.

I'm probably going to kill myself when my dog dies

Fuck, man. This is one of the worst adult feels I've had to deal with
>be friends with girl for 2 years now.
>one of my 2 bff's at school.
>I spent our first year at uni trying to get with her.
>she was a goddess, the perfect being, I idolized her.
>we spent a lot of time together.
>confess my feelings for her before Christmas break.
>rejected, but still good friends.
>next semester starts.
>it's my hardest semester I will ever have.
>for 4 months straight I study 16 hours a day
>I lose 25 lbs, hair starts falling out, unimaginable stress.
>I hardly talk to her, slowly lose feelings for her.
>I become confident, I dress better, my personality changes.
>by the end of the semester I'm a new man, I finish with a 4.0 and get a research position for the summer.
>riding on a wave of confidence and high self esteem I invite my bff's to my place for dinner.
>good food, good drinks, good music. The night of my life.
>she drinks like she doesn't plan on driving home.
>she doesn't. We stay up till 3am talking and I fall asleep holding her tightly.
>at this point my standards have changed. She's not the goddess I thought she was.
>I don't make the move.
>I still love her deep down and we enjoy a night of cuddling.
Here's the kicker.
>I have built a life for myself out of nothing.
>I refuse to jeapordize my success for anything or anyone.
>she makes choices that cross a line for me, things I won't tolerate in a mate
>not even my best friend and my ideal woman meets my standards anymore.
>after our morning showers she asks if I would hypothetically fuck her.
>I sadly admit that I couldn't.
>after a half day of lukewarm cuddling and hangover recovery, she leaves
What the fuck do I do? We haven't talked since she left yesterday. I'm confused and I've been depressed. I feel like we were meant for each other, but we missed the window of opportunity where we found each other mutually attractive.
Even though I don't want to be with her, I can't lose her.

yep. my father dropped dead from a heart attack just three years ago. spoke to him on the phone the night before. the next afternoon my mother calls me at work and tells me she found him in the bedroom dead in the floor. cherish the time you get with your loved ones. you might not get tomorrow. ive thought of my dad and missed him every fucking day since.

I just lost all my matches in MTG at my local game shop. I'm home now get to g drunk and watching YouTube's.

are you fucking retarded?
rest in peace in peace?

Nothing yet

Can you play something for us user?

Lurk moar faggot

If dubs send this

I'll send that to my mom if someone gets dubs.

It doesn't looks like you lost her, she wasn't interested, you not interested anymore, just stay friend, what's the big deal, I don't get it?

I drink too much. I used to be thin and attractive and in great shape. But then I got depressed. I started drinking. My life situation has improved now and I can honestly say that I'm not depressed anymore, but I can't stop drinking. It's the only way I can deal with my anxiety/sadness/whatever now....I really, really don't know what to do. I'm a writer and a teacher, raising my family in a fucking trailer, trying to finish my goddamn novel and some short stories so I can put them out there and make a little money....I'm not even talking about Stephen King or J.K. Rowling money here, I"m talking just sell enough of my shit to get by a tiny bit better than I am now...But I can't stop drinking. Drinking used to help me write, but lately it's just shutting me down. I can't think when I'm drunk, but I have so much anxiety about various adulting type stuff, that I can't cope with any of it without being at least a little buzzed every goddamn night. I don't know what to do. I also REALLY love the shit out of my wife, but I also really want to cheat, because I just want to fuck other people. I don't even want to break up, I just want to fuck other people. I'm a fucking mess. And in a sad sort of irony, me whining about the things giving me writer's block have led me to write more words than I have for any of my fiction projects in fucking forever. Sigh.

Does double dubs count?
Or do they have to roll on it?

same user its my greatest fear

i think about it all the time, when Im gonna get that call

O shit boi you gotta do it

Gotchu fam.

Just go learn piano dude

Thanks for the condolences, I know delphi is in a better spot you know. I do miss her though. She would always followed me around. Anytime she saw me she would just light up. I'll love you forever girl

I know the feeling, when i went to college this year i started working in a bar where i could drink on the job, thought it was great at first but then i realised i was drinking 6 days a week and couldnt work unless i was shitfaced, ended up leaving college and continuing to drink 4 or 5 nights a week, not even with friends, just sit in a bar on my own drinking pints of fucking guinness until 4am every night, pretty shit for a 19 year old

It just feels like things have changed after that. Its not that I'm not interested, but I'm torn between my convictions and my emotions.
It's probably all in my head but that was confusing as fuck, and if I don't want to be with her why do I feel like blowing my brains out after 2 days of not talking?
Give it to me straight. I feel like Im being a beta and I need to man the fuck up.

>concerta makes adderall look like a little bitch

No? Yeah no. I took Concerta and it did just about nothing besides calm me down a little bit and help me focus.

trust me. get off the meds. i did two years ago, i was taking enough to basically tranquilize me, and yes i had a depressing year, but im happy now. trust me it is worth it

why wait?

I've been on everything. Adderall did shit .
Concerta definitely makes a difference.