TWD S7 PREMIERE SPOILERS

courtesy of The Spoiling Dead Fans

Negan kills Glenn and Abraham. Abe gets it first, but Daryl tries to stop it and Glenn is then also Lucille'd as punishment for Daryl's interference. Daryl is taken by Negan back to the Savior's compound.

After killing Glenn and Abe, Negan drags Rick into the RV and takes him back to spot beneath the overpass where they hung the man with the spray-painted X. Negan psychologically tortures Rick the whole time and eventually the two of them fight inside the RV with Rick trying to kill him with a hatchet. Negan throws Rick out into a group of walkers.

Back at the clearing Negan tells Rick he has to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will suffer the same fate as Glenn and Abe. Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. Rick is finally broken and submissive to Negan.

have they redeemed themselves yet again?

I'm down with this. Sounds awesome.

Sounds bretty gud, but i predicted it would be Eugene that got killed. I still hope it's him but it's probably not because he probably cried like a bitch on the rv with negan and told him some dumb lie about how smart and useful he could be. He probably told negan his bullet factory plans so negan killed Abraham because he was the big guy of the group.

no fucking way glenn and abe get killed. its going to be the gay guy and abes black girlfriend...or eugene. those 3 are pointless characters at this point and the writers have to set up 5 episodes worth of fucking bullshit reasons to kill real characters

Where's their source/what makes them come to this conclusion?

I still think it's gonna be Carol.

What happenned to the crappy spin-off btw? I stopped wathcing that long time ago.

>Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. Rick is finally broken and submissive to Negan.

So Neagan is God, Rick is Abraham and Carl is Isaac?

she's with Morgan at The Kingdom

all bullshit
but nice fanfic

Sounds great. But I don't think both Abe and Glenn die. I know both haven't been on set since episode 1 but I think one of them will be taken away or go missing or some shit and at the end of the season they will reappear.

It's mostly based on filming info and some spoiler insiders on their forums.

I thought the Spoiling Dead Fans said they couldn't outright give spoilers like that anymore because they were threatened with legal action? They have been doing leaks for years but this was the first time they received cease and desist orders. Did AMC change their mind? Also if its true then I don't see why they gave Abrahams death from the comics to that lesbo last season.

eugene is still useful though since he's going to be making bullets for the group to use. So i doubt they will kill him off just yet.

No way they're killing off a gay guy and a black woman in the same episode.

The SJW's would have a conniption.

Mexico died. Nigger is gay. Johnny Depp thinks he's a zombie now. Shitskin boy REEEEEE'd and tried to kill his step-mommy and now him and Not Rick are off having their own adventures.

No. This is speculation.
Or that's what they called it at least.

That spoiler summary isn't official, it was guesswork thrown together based on all publicly-known filming information. One little tidbit that sticks out to me is that no one ever mentioned Negan in the RV until pic related came out a couple weeks ago, while insiders would've known about it since May.

looks like tony shalhoubs but, like, really angry

Wait the fucking based barber is dead? Good thing I stopped watching that shit after the first few episodes in season 2

We've known this for months ffs

pls not abe

for you

The Governor did nothing wrong.

kek

My favourite part of that episode is when Negan tells Abraham (after charging and getting a few shots in), "I knew you had guts", before slicing open his stomach with a knife (out of frame) and saying, "And... there they are."

Sounds good. Hope you're right.

You're an idiot. He doesn't gut Abraham in the season premier. He guts one of the Alexandrians in episode 8 when the guy basically throws Ricks name in the dirt. Kill yourself when the episode airs and you are wrong

Nah. A different beaner is dead. The one helping the group get to Mexico.

Is he mad? 'Cause I'm thinkin' he's mad.

>Get btfo
>Posts a pic of Shia and say you mad
Kek go back to plebbit

Wasn't the ching chong deaddo or will they change it up for TV?

The show itself is a giant fanfic by this point.

Hype for next season. going to be goood

>Back at the clearing Negan tells Rick he has to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will suffer the same fate as Glenn and Abe. Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. Rick is finally broken and submissive to Negan.
comes on Sunday yeah i watch it but just don't get hype for it. It just makes me more HYPE for TWD

From what is seems he kills Glenn and Abraham. They were both only filmed for episode 1. Rip Glenn and Abraham

>Negan throws Rick out into a group of walkers.
I know we didn't get Negan talking about how he doesn't wanna make Rick a martyr in the show (yet?) but come on. I hate you high-estrogen Spoiler Fairies. Your entire community is cancer. You need to go back. You are the definition of entitled. Now go bitch about how the women in the show don't have enough agency with your gay little clique.

well they're correct about episode one deaths. i'm not sure about the walker thing though

It's true. To clarify he doesn't want to kill Rick here, just fuck with him and psychically break him down. He shoots some walkers from the window of the RV as Rick fights them off.

Haven't watched this show since 2013.

Is it good now?

It was never good? Heck the comic was never supposed to extend past its initial release and just look at how edgelordy that shit turned out to be.

True. Seen the shoot pic. Anyway. going to be a good season

In 2013 TWD was in a major existential crisis. Just a bunch of shit happening, constant day-of rewrites, total mess. When Scott Gimple came onto Season 4 he set things straight. Overall most whether they're total CoD retards or patricians that really dig character development prefers TWD Seasons 4-6.

>gay guy
>black female
>killed off
>leaving white males alive
>on television
>in 2016
what planet do you live on m8

I bet its a double bluff.Theyll spend the whole season making us think that Rick has actually turned but we know he hasnt. Rick realized the only way to beat him is to join him and tear him apart from the insde.

You now remember Best "Pull The Trigger On Every Ginger" Negan. You now remember the comfiness of Too Many Negans.

>I just remembered Radical Negan, who can vibrate through walls and shit

Season 5 was kino. 6 was messy and had lots of shitty cliffhangers that pissed everyone off, but it was at least entertaining.

And Negan is in it now so it's bound to be pretty good for the next couple seasons at least.

That's literally what happens in the comics, and yet Negan is still alive cuz apparently they need each other and som bigger threat is out there. I shit you not I could not make this garbage up.

>Daryl being so much of a reckless idiot fuckup he actually gets Glenn killed

could this be the end of the "if daryl dies we riot" shit?

zyhat same bleeding heart led to Dwight being infinitely more interesting a character than the comicd. That outweighs Glenn getting bashed. But normal people don't give a fuck about Dwight right now so they don't care about this weird dynamic at all.

Jesus, they will do literally anything to keep Daryl alive.

Fuck that greasy faggot.

I love how Dryls eyes have been closed for like 3 seasons now . literally. open your fucking eyes you whiny bitch

I don't get why girls cream themselves over him, he looks like a rat who smells of piss.

hes a bad ass with a heart of gold
hes an alpha male in cool clothing
most of the viewers are hicks and he is a hick

Well he's played by a male model so

I don't get it either. I guess it's the new " oh he's thing and is manly thing" i don't get it. not even hating.Oh well. I liked his old character. But all he does is whine now

I may start watching again. I quit around qt small tits got killed off.

I call bullshit. Remember that car accident out side the studio where Glenn and Daryl go and help them. They were on set together, and we know its post getting caught because part of the set had been burned, which hasn't happened on the show yet.

That was like a few days after they finished episode 1. And Glenn is nowhere to be seen ever since.

lol no.

Neither of them have been seen at shoots since episode 1. They're gone dude

Now, if we are to believe this is true. How many episodes will those 6 Sentences be across?, What I can't stand about AMC/TWD is how long the prolong shit. If that's to be believe they'll probably have it across 3 episodes, with episode 3 being the one where they revealed who got killed.

LoL yes say goodbye to Glenn and Abraham I know it sucks I'll miss the guys but it's true ;(

>I thought the Spoiling Dead Fans said they couldn't outright give spoilers like that anymore

This is America, the only nation with constitutionally protected freedom of speech, so you can talk about whatever you want (for now...)

What AMC did, is threatened to sue The Spoiling Dead when they claimed they had a video of Negan killing X character, either stolen or hacked from AMC.

They're treading on muh right to fly drones over closed sets and harass the actors waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah SOPA 2.0 let's blackout wikipedia!

Why are you spoilerfags so self-righteous?

> zombiepocalypse hits
> have a high-tech yacht
> on the Pacific coast

"Hay guys, lets go to fucking Mexico!"

>Killing Glenn off... for real this time!
Kek

>Why are you spoilerfags so self-righteous?

WTF are you babbling on about?

I don't give a shit about spoilers either way, just pointing out that AMC would have had legal cause to sue Spoiling Dead Fans if they had received stolen property and put it out on the Internet.

Now on the other hand, just _talking_ about something even if it is an actual spoiler, is still perfectly legal, as it taking pictures of tv show sets from public property (for now...)