Meet the new Han Solo

Meet the new Han Solo

Alden Ehrenreich. This faggot Jew will be the new Han, or is it HAND, Solo.

IS Sup Forums EVER WRONG ABOUT THE JEW?

Ehrenreich was born to Sari and Mark Ehrenreich, both Jews. He is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland), and was raised in Reconstructionist Judaism.

harrison ford is a kike too, dipshit

Oy vey, could you give the Joo thing a rest for one night?

and a real one too since it comes from is mother

>Hollywood
>not expecting peak kikery

>5'8"

fucking manlet. Ford was 6'1" as Han Solo

This guy wouldve been a better pick

>harrison ford is a kike too, dipshit

Never said he wasn't. But at least he's not a FAGGOT KIKE

Sup Forums----->

Thank God I grew up and don't concern myself with movies for children.

He was great in Hail Caesar. I'm okay with this but I wasn't planning on giving them my money anyway.

I smoked weed with HF.

the only reason they are hiring a manlet is because he is a shlomo

Maybe they want to use a shorter guy to play jewbacca so they need han to be shorter too

>Harrison Ford's a jew
I came here to post this

But instead I'll post this:

>op is a fag

>cast Peter Dinklage as Chewbacca
>freak the fuck out and cast manlet as Han Solo to counter-balance

The thing Sup Forums fails to realize (because they believe a 100 year old hoax about Jews), is that the important part about his linage to Hollywood, is not that he is a Jew. but that he is Hungarian.

>harrison ford is a kike too, dipshit
>Never said he wasn't. But at least he's not a FAGGOT KIKE
>>Harrison Ford's a jew
>I came here to post this
>But instead I'll post this:
>>op is a fag

Sure am. OldFag at that

Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg, when Spielberg saw a short comedy featuring Ehrenreich.

Ehrenreich has described the comedic performance he gave in the movie as: "I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls' clothes and eating dirt."

The meeting with Spielberg led to acting roles

>watching the galactic Jew

Pics nigger.

no, no it's not.

Are you aware that 5'8" is in the band of 'average', you know that Americans aren't generally over 5'9"... right?

Appearntly when he was 13 he did a "funny video" for a friend of his when she was having her bar mitzvah. Spielberg was in attendance and picked him out and coddled him to be an actor. Thus you have your new Han Solo.

>no, no it's not.
>Are you aware that 5'8" is in the band of 'average', you know that Americans aren't generally over 5'9"... right?

Try again AusFag.

Avg American Male is 5'10"

>Appearntly when he was 13 he did a "funny video" for a friend of his when she was having her bar mitzvah. Spielberg was in attendance and picked him out and coddled him to be an actor. Thus you have your new Han Solo.

Apparently you didn't read the thread
>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg, when Spielberg saw a short comedy featuring Ehrenreich.
>Ehrenreich has described the comedic performance he gave in the movie as: "I ran around as a skinny little punk, trying on girls' clothes and eating dirt."
>The meeting with Spielberg led to acting roles

You've never been to Texas have you Manlet?

some Sup Forumslacks just have a sexual fetish for pointing out a when someone they don't like is a Jew. Maybe they get off to the idea that they are always getting cucked by Mordecai.

Fuck off nigger. I was typing before I read your gay post.

gay jew here. That's the cutest gay jew they could find? man, i guess we really are all uggos.

Also reform jew here. recinstructionists are literally atheists and you don't have to be THEIST to be jewish but you DO have to be agnostic. To me they aren't even jews.

>Fuck off nigger. I was typing before I read your gay post.

Dude... It took you 4+ minutes to type 3 sentences.

Ok, Rakim

wow, 5'10", positively a tower. i am awestruck by the massive difference. wow. huge. immense.

No pics. He was shooting film. We were smoking weed. He figured out what apartment we were in by counting floors then windows. Knocked on door and was let in to smoke bong hits while Numan vinyl played on hi-fi in fridge. Zero film talk as we were not sci-fi nerds. Totally un-Jewed Jew. PA was sent to fetch him. He came back a few more times. Probably appreciated the fact we couldn't care less about pop culture kino. This was in Maryland Staat.

>Also reform jew here. recinstructionists are literally atheists and you don't have to be THEIST to be jewish but you DO have to be agnostic. To me they aren't even jews.

Only Jew I'd ever even consider as a friend is a Messianic Jew. All others I never relax around.

Um they are evangelistic. that's heretical....

>tfw 6'4"
>tfw not tall enough to be a freak but not short enough to be a manlet

is that 6", lying down?

That's some weak bantz

>when Spielberg saw a short comedy featuring Ehrenreich.

I flew in premiere class from Las Vegas to the NY metropolitan with him as a child. He is a fucking creeper. Heavy faggot freak aura surrounded him.

>Um they are evangelistic. that's heretical....

Messianic Jews are the only sect that believe Jesus was The Messiah.
ALL other sects believe he was just some guy; one who got what he deserved.

They believe he was a warlock deceiver.

>you don't have to be THEIST to be jewish but you DO have to be agnostic. To me they aren't even jews.

OK, Schlomo Shekelstein.

I have a picture of YOUR god in my wallet.

I think he was a good person who tried to to good things but he was not the messiah. I don't think he "got what he deserved".

Um we don't know what Hashem looks like, we don't even know Hashem's name hence we call Hashem, Hashem, meaning, the name.

Warlock was awesome! But was Warlock Deceiver a band rebrand?

..Bal'aam? Fuck off Juif.

300 million Amerikanische guns will be looking for you so very soon.

>we don't even know Hashem's name hence we call Hashem, Hashem, meaning, the name.

Exactly. You are afraid to give him a name. And why is this? There is power in a name. The last thing most Jews want is to give Power to Jesus.

We know you.

You reveal yourself with your actions.

Harrison Ford is Jewish. What's your point faggot?

Too specific to be false. That sounds dope as shit family.

I'm a native Texan and I'm 5'6

Sad day in Star Wars history...Anthony should have been picked.

>Harrison Ford is Jewish. What's your point faggot?

wut?

You know as well as I the avg here is about 6'1

>shooting in Maryland
that would have been when he was shooting Patriot Games, right? They supposedly shut down half a city to film a car chase on the real city streets

If they just needed a faggot, I think Milo would have been a better choice.

The average hight for Texan male is 5'8".

look it up.

The real question is why the fuck are they doing a Han Solo movie at all? He really, really doesn't need one, the character is already as cool as can be and this will only serve to destroy the mystery and suave of him.

I wouldn't mind a movie starring Ford that delves into his adventure between the trilogies though.

You know I'm really offended that they didn't cast a black woman to fill in the spot as Han Solo.

There was an entire trilogy of Han Solo books written in the very early EU days (early 80's?) by a don't-tread-on-me-snekman
I remember one of the books he was attacked and shot a guy with a holdout blaster and the corporate sector cops sent him to a prison planet because owning lethal self-defense items was illegal.
Also there was an alien that looked like Big Bird from Sesame Street with a laser canon under its wing

>gay black Israeli tribeswoman who don't need no missus.

Is that so much to ask?!

>star wars is meant for children
JEW JEW BINKS GTFO

>Harrison Ford is Jewish. What's your point faggot?

Another retard to lazy and/or dumb to read the thread.

>Are you aware that 5'8" is in the band of 'average', you know that Americans aren't generally over 5'9"... right?
>wow, 5'10", positively a tower. i am awestruck by the massive difference. wow. huge. immense.
>is that 6", lying down?
>The average hight for Texan male is 5'8".
>look it up.

user Ausfag confirmed for height obsessed manlet.

Hey faggot, try hanging upside down for a wile. Maybe that will make you taller.

If that doesn't work, try hanging from the neck.