WE

WE

I bet five even five years ago this wouldn't of pinged my radar in any way. But once you understand the narrative you see it everywhere.

Is that one on the right Raven Simone? Lmao

Yeah you aren't a "Hidden Figure" you fat green piece of shit

Fuck, I predicted years ago that they would remake Apollo 13 with black female leads.

>I bet five even five years ago this wouldn't of pinged my radar in any way. But once you understand the narrative you see it everywhere.
you mean "once /tvpol/ won't shut up about it you see it everywhere"

Is that fucking (so) Raven? Why do the other two look equally like that one from American Horror Story? Why is it called Hidden Figures when one of them is so fat? Or is that a subtle allusion to the fact this film's just money-laundering?

Yeh but this actually happened it isn't like Egypt

>A team of African-American women provide NASA with important mathematical data needed to launch the program's first successful space missions.

complaining about niggers in historical inaccurate settings is what Sup Forums did in 2014
it's 2016, get with the times, now we complain about any and all niggers

It could be alright if they didn't make every single one a sassy black woman who don't need no man. They basically ten them into racial stereotypes instead of actually trying to show who these women were.

So when are we getting a movie about the much poorer, much worse off working class miners who mined the ore used to make the metal for the bolts on the hull of the spaceship?

Don't impoverished white men working atrocious jobs get to have oscar bait movies about them?

Sounds riveting, you dumb fuck.

It would be about their plight and struggle to make a life out of adverse circumstances. Much like how Hidden Figures won't be about the maths those women do and will instead be about their plight and struggle of working a middle class and relatively cushy job with some people who don't like them and sometimes call them names.

underrated

But nigger aggrandisation and revisionism of history is rampant in media. Get your head out of your anus

I wish Janelle would just stick to music desu

>revising history to make NASA a black women's organization

Gotta bury dat operation paperclip, I guess.

I've no real problem with the movie, supposedly it's a true story, I've no real reason to doubt that, and anything that encourages blacks to be intelligent and contribute to society rather than just glamourising rap and thuggishness is okay in my book...

But the trailer doesn't exactly sell me on the story
>three black women who are good at maths join NASA
>are often underestimated by their peers due to it being the 60s
>they are sassy at every opportunity
>that's it.
Like, what's the fucking plot? Every scene in the trailer seemed relatively inconsequential. It's got to be something more than "will they land the astronauts on the moon?", we know that they will.

>I've no real problem
>I've no real reason

Why are you a fag?

> Movie about metalwork
> Sounds riveting

Fuck off, fruitcake

taraji has a weird head shape

it's Octavia Spencer

Watched the trailer like 30mins ago. Story looks OK, it's black people before ghetto culture took hold and they were actually respectable.

However the trailer makes a point to say the music is by Pharrel Williams, and its totally fucking wrong. Its all beepy chiptune hiphop shit and really sounds awful. I thought ' this music is ass, wtf were they thinking?' then saw his name pop up.

it's called the negroid skull shape

>it's a bunch of southern blacks singing in a church episode
lol ok

lawdy mhm

>Out of literally 10,000 NASA employees we found 3 that were black. They did basically nothing, but lets make a movie about them anyway.

huyyyy waters rizing fr fr
classic white pain comments on an anonymous website gonna keep those receipts cuz white folks is going crazy and wain't takin it no murr

how am i supposed to know if it was true if it was never told?

I'd rather an occult film about Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard. Can /tvpol/ start bitching about how practicing magicians are under-represented in films? How many nigger movies have there been in the last decade compared to movies about alchemists and the Golden Dawn?

Meanwhile in reality:

>they were specifically given jobs because they were black

>"...They especially wanted African American women for their Guidance and Navigation Department. Johnson was offered a job in 1953, and she immediately accepted."

>"they spent a majority of their time doing accountant/human calculator work

> Katherine has referred to the women in the pool as virtual 'computers who wore skirts.' Their main job was to read the data from the black boxes of planes and carry out other precise mathematical tasks." (2005, National Visionary Leadership Project.)

One of them did do analytic geometry help and worked on verifying computer calculations but the movie is going to tell everybody that they single-handedly made the apollo mission happens, which is simply not true.

Affirmative Action Origins: WE SPACE NAH

oh lawdy

This

I'm getting real tired of niggers

Far left is gorgeous.

>but the movie is going to tell everybody that they single-handedly made the apollo mission happens

It's framed around the lead up to Mercury missions.

Don't worry, they got tired of you a long time ago.

Why don't the niggers leave?

Why stay here and be "opressed"

It's because they don't have it better anywhere else, not even in their home countries

Its not really revisionist if they actually existed.
The problem is that none of the calculators got recognized. So them not getting and recognition is par for the course.

They want to make it seem like they got ignored because their black women. Thats not true it was because they were behind the scenes.

Our home country is the united states.

My girlfriend's family is from the Caribbean. They absolutely love it here and are proud Americans. Never once do they talk about "muh oppression", if anything, they are happier here and are thankful for it. Not to mention, they are hard working Americans.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>t. reddicuck

White people purchased black slaves from black slave owners.

>WE

KEK THIS MEME IS SO PERFECT, EVERY DAY MORE SHIT TO USE IT ON

>Is called reddit for not conforming to your idea of what is American

There is nothing I hate more than shills like you forcing my country to be divided. Here's your (You).

you mean they paid them to enslave ppl

They were actually pows
But whats tour point?

Of all the dumb shit to come out of BLM, I think I hate this bitch the most.

I look forward to the sequel where a bunch of Chinese-American dudes do calculations for the Mars Rover mission.

In the same sense that you pay a farmer to grow apples when you buy an apple, yes. That does not negate the farmer's role in the process, however.

As a side note, approximately 500K slaves were brought to the US, do you know how many Africans were enslaved by Arabs? 100 million. 200 times as many.

Why don't we ever hear about that?

Meet the, NO fucking thanks I'm good.

reddit memes reddit memes reddit memes

BE GUILTY YOU FUCKIN SYSTEMIC RACISM SLAVE OWNING SEXIST MYSOGINIST CRACKA #BLM

No one is negating any one role.
It just does not have much to do with anything. Litterally everyone tales pows as slaves.
Oh and citatoon need on your numbers.

Is there a practical way to eliminate Sup Forums from this earth?

I doubt anybody you meet on the Street knows the Name of anybody involved in nasa expect maybe one of the astronauts and werner von braun

So what makes those three "unrightfully forgotten" bitches so special?

Oh right they are Black and Female and therefore really high on the victum pyramide of the political left

Funk I hate liberals with all their genda politics

muh anecdotical evidence

WHO /K A N G Z/ HERE

>Guys, I have found an outlier
>therefore the greater overall trend is a lie

Thanks, reddit

why? Sup Forums has made Sup Forums great again.

wtf I hate nasa now?

My dad is a black American, born and raised in a poor neighborhood, who worked his ass off to get into a good school and become a doctor. He doesn't talk ghetto, he never says "nigger/nigga", he married a white woman......but he never shuts up about oppression, excused the anti-white mob in Milwaukee as a "response to inequality", and seriously suggested to me that "we" should "shoot the white cops". Does this mean that all blacks agree with him? Of course not.

*The point is that anecdotes are meaningless in a country of 320 million people and they can prove whatever the hell we want them to prove without being representative of the general population. My dad and your gf might be representative of the general black population, and they might not be.