Broke up with my ex on Tuesday and she got with someone tonight already

Broke up with my ex on Tuesday and she got with someone tonight already

Do femons have any kind of feelings at all?

Unless this is b8 she was talking to him while you two were still together. He probably caused the break up considering how quickly she hopped on his dick. Sorry user. She was a whore and a cunt. Move on.
Or kill her.

Let me guess, she suggested the break up? They always line up another cock before replacing another

True. But its either way. Whoever wants to breakup has a backup plan.

Get over it you sissy faggot.

Probably not, no.

Girls are so attractive and societally easy to find a relationship there's very little they need to do besides perk their ass and tits up and say "yeah I'm available boyz"

most of the time when someone breaks up with another person, regardless of gender, they've already got someone in mind for who they want to romance next.

in short, kys

She was definitely fucking before the breakup then

Not necessarily. Sometimes a person just breaks it off and goes with the flow. But yeah 9/10 the person who wants the breakup either has a backup or plans to fuck mad people lol

this

No.
Broke up with my ex of 3 years just a month ago.
She had a new lover less than a week later. On top of that she was planning on continuing to live with me and use my money.

Bitches are heartless.

OP here. I know a lot of the times chicks have guys lined up ready, but this guy wasn't in the picture at all.

Me and the ex live very close by and spent pretty much every day together for the past 6 or 7 months so I know she wasn't cheating.

But still, just outta nowhere it seems. I was the one who broke up with her, not because I wanted to, but on principle. She had been inconsiderate & disrespectful last weekend and made no attempt to apologise, so I ended things. Still heartbroken though, while she's already riding the rollercoaster like we didn't mean anything.

Hey, you ended things man and it sounds like you got what you wanted BUT you didn't count on her being able to get any guy she wants whenever.
Unless you were hoping it was a temp break up to make her want you again or something seems like it backfired.
Guaranteed whoever she's sucking off now won't be around for long. Rebounds and all that.

Of course she's free to see other guys now, just baffled at how quickly femons can do it.

It'll takes me a months before I'll be able to properly talk to another girl, nevermind flirt or even fuck without it just feeling wrong.

Completely agree dude

She's just doing it to rile you up since you were the one who brought down the axe. Don't think too much of it. If you went to a bar and offered your dick to any girl there then you'd be in her shoes.

It's a rebound, it will not last. Either way you need to move on. You wanted the breakup, you got it. Don't worry about what she's doing, don't even think about her. Focus on yourself from on now, force yourself to stop thinking about her if you need too. The last thing you want is to waste time dwelling on decisions you've already made.

She never did like you and I don't blame her

Its plain biology.

That's not what women do. That's what people who weren't emotionally attached in the relationship do. A lot of people who you see fuck other people quickly after a breakup are people who lost interest or lost love for their partners way before breaking it off with them.

When two people who still love each other end up breaking up due to distance or any other circumstance that would make their relationship difficult, you notice how they recluse themselves from other romantic relationships and give themselves a break from other romantic/sexual encounters.

What i'm saying is, it hurts you because you still love her. And i'm sorry to tell you, bro, but she stopped loving you a while ago if you two recently have broken up and she is already fucking someone else.

Just give yourself time, you'll get over her and you'll likely find someone better who will actually love you. It happens to the best of us, man.

This is why you never get emotionally attached, I felt the pain of a break-up, and I said never again.
You don't have to be cold and distant just always have the mind-set of this relationship could end any day.

No
If she moved on that quickly she is a bitch and was cheating on you before it ended or is a dirty whore who has no class.
>be me and relationship and have doubts about it for 6 months but dont want to seem clingy or needy.

End not And
I'm on phone and speed typed it sry

Na she's just fucked in the head. You should feel lucky you're not with that whore. She was probably cheating on you.

When I broke up with my slam pig a few years ago she insisted there was another woman. I just like being alone, and lazy.

Was she hot

tfw dated a Femanon (she used 4chin to)
tfw we had a cold war situation after brake up that we would post nudes if the other did
tfw it escalated into sex again
(Cant Greentext on this fucking keyboard because it has no fucking arrow or numberpad)

Get over it Brian, I'm fucking Tyrone now

For everyone in this thread. Absolutely never give a woman money. Never get hung up on her. Never let her think she has you under control. She should constantly think you're 1 stupid comment away from leaving for a younger prettier model. We aren't equals. Giving yourself or any part of yourself to her is fatal.

Oh And just a reminder. Love doesn't exist. It's either lust for men, it security for women.