Ask a dude who just finished law school anything

Ask a dude who just finished law school anything.

Was it worth it? Also how often do you get laid? What will you do now?

What kind of law are you focusing on?

I think it will be. Things start slow. But in 5-10 years, I should be making around 100,000. Very realistically. Last summer, I went full retard on Tinder, and fucked like 10 girls in 2 or 3 months. I've been dating, though, which is far better in my opinion. Avoid degenerate life. Seriously.

I was focusing just on civil law - personal injury - but I've expanded to a few other things, including criminal, family, and construction. In short, I haven't been focusing on just any one area.

R u gay

How far into debt are you?

I am not. Refer to my first response.

Over 150,000. I'll likely never pay it off. There is a chance though. I want to purchase a cheap house, flip it, and just drop like 50,000 on it at a time. If you don't take care of it in large portions, you'll just be paying on the interest your entire life. Debt slave!

You went for the fatties then...

When did you decide become a Liberal scumbag?

Nope. I dealt with girls that were between 6 and 8. The last one I got was particularly. Thin with big, soft tits. Hipster girls, too. It was pretty fucking easy to be honest, man. No joke.

I have degenerate ways about me, but I'm very much conservative and I plan on getting married within the next year or so. I won't get into details about that, but my degeneracy has been limited to women. I'm not into drugs or any other strange 'recreations.'

How does it feel to know that you'll either be working for the bad guys or not making any money?

Depends on what you mean by "bad." A lot of attorneys are really good people, and they do a great job representing their clients. They also do a great job working with opposing counsel, too.

How is sleeping around degenerate? Are you from the south or something? Honestly I really doubt these girls were above average, after all it's tinder. Normal, attractive women don't need that shit

It was good a bit. But then it just got weird and empty. Stay away. I'm not from the South, though I am *technically*. You can doubt whatever you want. I am here to honestly answer questions. And what do you know about 'normal, attractive, women?' Have you ever been on TInder? There are a lot of good looking women on Tinder. When I'm out at the bars - which have plenty of dudes - I see hot girls on Tinder trying to find someone to go home with. Please, nigga.

Sure thing buddy, I'm sure Stacy is surfing through tinder after getting hit on by chads all night. Say hi to Olga for me

>Confirming you've never been on Tinder

>Also confirming you've never had your penis touched by a woman before

Listen, I'm going to be an attorney. Shit works for me. I'm also not terribly weird, and I'm above average in looks. Again, doubt all you'd like. You're just exposing yourself. Sad!

What's it feel like to know there are more new graduates from law school than there are practicing lawyers on the entire planet?

Were you gay before law school, or did you turn gay during it?

Doesn't matter to me. I already have a job lined up. Let me tell you this: If you are ambitious enough, you're going to find something, and you're going to make a decent living. Things take time and effort.

Yes.

>I'm a lawyer
>I'm super hot
>I'm a pussy slayer
>I get pussy on tinder strictly from Stacys
But yeah, I look like the retard here. You could've said you pay for pussy and looked less pathetic

>Implying I got pussy on Tinder strictly from Stacys
>Implying I said I'm super hot
>Implying I said I'm an attorney

I got girls that were between 6-8. That's not Stacy, dude. You're confirming what I thought - you've clearly never had any sort of intimate physical contact with a girl. Go masturbate. You don't make sense when you're sexually frustrated, incel.

how can I break the law legally?

This is confusing.

Don't get caught